All Comments on 'Wife on the Beach'

by supera

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
Eric_ShiftEric_Shiftover 14 years ago
Loving wives!

I am not questioning why, but How can you do it? How do you let/accept your partner 'BE' with someone else? How do you control the 'jealousy'? Is there any? It would eat me inside. Its not a matter of manhood or am I satisfying. But dont wedding vows mean anything? Anyone reading this comment feel free to email me(click on username/contact), help me understand. Please.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Could someone explain to me.

Why people like this couple and swingers and swappers cucks and wimps and sluts and whores are married? They have no intention of respecting any vows they take, so why in hells name do they A) Get married B) Stay Married. I just do not see the logic of being married and fucking someone else? I can understand being fuck buddies, I can understand how a couple who are just a 'couple' and not married would fuck around on each other, after all there are no ties or contract to break, but this marriage thing? Why? Could one of the thousands of swingers,sluts,whores,swappers,cucks, and wimps on this site please explain this fucking around and staying married?

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichover 14 years ago
It sounds as if she has her husband where

She has her husband just where she wants him. He's at work and she is getting some strange cock shoved up her cunt. I guess if this makes them happy, who am I to complain. What is she going to do when she looses the body to attract men, will she settle for her husband then.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
The title doesn't tell you which way

this story is swinging, but by the third paragraph you get an idea if you want to stop reading this type of story. To the Anon who didn't like this story, you should have stopped at the third paragraph. To wantwhitewomen, Anon has the same right to state his opinion on this story as you do.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Dont listen in any way or shape to WWW his

real name is WantsWhiteWomenButCantGetAny. Anyone that panders to this sort of thing is gay trying to find an outlet without being known as homo.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
surfer

I didn't know there was surfing on the Oregon coast.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Just another heartless wife and a sissy wimp husband story

Pathetic and boring

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

The author wants to be Carlene; h ejust doesn't want to admit it.

26thNC26thNCalmost 3 years ago

Whorewife and her cuck playing in the sand box with other feeble minded idiots. Another cuck author who realized he had no ability at all.

jimjam69jimjam69almost 2 years ago

Jeez, just another slut wife with a wimp husband.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

maybe he could follow her around and when they are through fucking her he could suck their dicks clean.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous