All Comments on 'Black Women Dominate White Women'

by Samuelx

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Sammy Shit For A Brain

has returned

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
sam sucks white dick!

black asshole

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Empty as always!

Samy is still trying for the award as the worst writer in history.

lance gtlance gtalmost 15 years ago
prolific..

and completely pathetic writing. I keep reading the comments other readers post and wonder why they hate your writing. I looked at your story list and saw the great number of stories you've posted and wasn't surprised that only one was rated hot. I wouldn't be surprised that you had all your bum-fucking wimp friends rate it for you. I took the time to read your latest work and totally agree with everyone that you should have your writing privileges revoked and never allowed to post anything again. You're a disgrace to writers, no matter how amateur they are, they try harder than you ever will.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Class Sammy!

I get it and I'm laughing too. MC

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

I would love to be next Maam

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
I was there...

Great writing.. I was totally excited..

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
My Booty is yours

My first lesbian experience (15) was with a strong black Mistress (28) who took my virginity and I love no other women but the Ivory ones that love to dominate white sluts.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
white slave girl

Very sexy. I'm a thirty something white girl with reddish hair, pale freckley skin, large long breasts and a skinny bottom. I was dominated by a neighbour. A strong curvy black lady who invited herself over and when she knew we were alone pushd me against a wall and took control. One spanking later and I was licking her pushy to assuage her anger. She easily trained me and now she's got bored and moved on I'd love to have another strong black mistress!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Just Another Racist Pig

Haveing been involved with BDSM for a good portion of my life I can truthfully say there are more black subs serving white Dommes/Doms. You want proof of this go to any gay bar/club and look around. Normally less then 5% of the women in these clubs are black and probably 3 to 4% are looking for white partners to serve. I've had a numberr of black subs that I found very entertaining. Black, white, asian or whatever I've always treated them with equal respect. The author of this story lacks tact and is probably is an out and out racist.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
BLACK WEMON are to be worshipped by all

I would to be turned into a x-crossed slut and be a dominated abd used for her pleasure and enjoyment. Serve her and her friends as her white slutty maid and lesbian whore and bitch .

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
sign of things to come

im a white mature male---Im also a BBC worshiper! the black male is totally superior to the white male--or i mean boi! things are changing--when I see those BBC;s they are intimidating; majestic, powerful- i just get a tingle in my dick-and submissiveness comes over me to bowdown in awe and surrender. And I concider myself straight! But I know white bois are physically weak and small dicked--we have no choice but to submit. Frank

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
looking for someone to dominate me

That all sound fine to me. looking for l strong black rich woman to dominate me:-)

princess_mommyprincess_mommyabout 7 years ago

This is our future. Mine, my daughter's, except that it will be done with force, and a minimum of pleasure.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSamuelx@Samuelx
2137 Followers
I am Samuelx. I am Black. I am Male. I was born in Cap-Haitien, Northern Haiti, and raised in Brockton, Massachusetts. I now live in Canada. I am the one and only Haitian Trickster, and quite simply live only by my own rules. I...