All Comments on 'Adult Bookstore Fun'

by fun4all6969

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
pretty hot story

Loved your story, I'm a cum slut also, can take it any way, even sucked it out of a condom before

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
SUBMISSIVE CUM SLUT

I was forced to suck off 4 Black cocks my very first time. They made me beg for it and ask for their cum. I was 18, a freshman in college, they were on the football team. Once I did as I was told and took their babymakers in my mouth they told me I was now the Black Man's whore. It was about 10 years later before all my years of guilt and and shame began to turn into a fantasy. I found a Black man on the net and told him I had a fantasy. He became my Master for 2 1/2 years and I sucked hundreds of Black cocks at parties, adult bookstores and adult movie house on his command. I am totally addicted to Black sperm and realize it is the white man's role to serve the obviously Superior Black cock.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Now Thats A Dream Cum True

For that to happen to me would truely be a dream cum true. And to top it off with icing (more cum) if that woman was my wife witnessing me living my dream.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

You lucky cocksucker!!! Wish I'd been there to suck you off and lick the sweat off your nuts while the other two guys did you and the girl got our pictures. Maybe she'd use the pics to blackmail me so I would have to do this on a regular basis.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Looking For Cock

Grand Haven, Michigan

Crossdress

Bi

Want to fuck and suck

Leave a comment for a date and place! :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
whoa, slow down horsey...

Eight inches does not just fit during a first attempt at anal without any mention of whether this causes any pain. Get real.

Furthermore, while you start from a good pretence, a little more detail and descriptions (you sucked two cocks? describe them. describe their owners.) instead of rushing through everything like a premature ejaculation on steroids might be more erotic.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
i 469 suck 955 and im a bottom 8767 i love cum.

bi male in dallas.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Bi MM Atlanta

Bi MM Atlanta...let's play

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

I watched through the glory hole as an old woman was sucking a mans cock, I was stroking myself, when a finger pushed towards the hole, I stood, my cock rock hard and pushed it through the hole, my cock immediately engulfed by a warm, wet mouth. Then it stopped, I pulled back, a cock came through, I stroked it and then sucked it. He pulled back, unlock your door, I did, he came in and locked the door, a finger came through the hole, I pushed my cock through, it was held and then I felt it being rubbed against something wet, then slowly engulfed by a wet pussy. I fucked back and forward, the guy behind me fingering my arse, then standing behind me, he said im going to fill your arse while you fuck my wife, I was pushed forward, his cock at my hole,opening me and sliding in. I couldn't move,i felt his wife move off me,then her mouth started on my cock as my arse was at first slowly fucked but then he moved in and out of me quite quickly setting off my cumm shooting into his wifes mouth which caused him to shoot into me. I have since become a regular at their house. They are in their late 50s I am 36.

devilspy2001devilspy2001over 10 years ago
Way to rushed and little detail

writer, please take your time when writing your stories of bi sex. As much time as you put into cuckold stories, do the same on your bi/gay stories. It is not all wam bam you know. Keep writing but keep this in mind. Maybe rewrite this one with more detail.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

I have only tasted one cock at a glory hole but am hopping to find another glory hole and make myself at home untill I have had many loads of cum shot into my mouth.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
I'm confused

why the condom?

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
wow!!

i came in my pants reading that one!! i love the glory holes at the book store,but i have yet to get fucked through on, though ive wanted to!!

Claudia69Claudia69over 4 years ago
Sexy Story

Sounds like you love cum on your face!!! Good story..

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Love your story but a bit rushed. The part I like is I've always wanted loads covering my full face and hair like that. White stuff everywhere: Eyes, nose, mouth, hair et! I have to agree with another comment on your story: Why the condom at that point? Let the big guy go bareback. Since it's gotten in about every hole anyway, the only reason for the at condom at that point is to save his load.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I really enjoyed it if there is any way I can meet some couples to do that with I would love to

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userfun4all6969@fun4all6969
842 Followers
I am a bi-male who loves eating and making creampies. I cum too quick which is why I love eating creampies. I enjoy the fantasy of being cuckolded and wish it would happen someday.