All Comments on 'Payback'

by Slirpuff

Sort by:
  • 66 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
wow

time to give it up.

BriteaseBriteasealmost 15 years ago
Fun

Obviously not to be taken too seriously!! In that case, I loved it.

bruce22bruce22almost 15 years ago
Yep, Amusing

But I am sure we are going to get someone from the anti-wimp squad indicting the two husbands for not kicking the cheating whores to the curb. In fact, I can not say that I would trust the gals and certainly not the guys. At this point a well-known critic would point out that no women can be trusted. But then do you trust yourself?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
I tried. I swear I tried.............

<p>But I just didn't like the premise of this story</p>

<p>I mean lets see, the story has three guys who have their wives (and one girlfriend) on their case because of strippers at a stag party.</p>

<p>So the men have the bright idea of getting even by taping the women when they know no one knows they are doing it</p>

<p>The husband of Sue says <i><b>I don't want them fucked, but beyond that I don't care.</b></i> yet none of the three care that their wives and girl friends were giving out blowjobs to completion to men they just met? Really? How enlightened of them.</p>

<p>And the only thing they are focusing on is that now they are getting lots of guilt sex after catching their wives cheating on them? Really?</p>

<p>And one guy still marries his girlfriend/slut after he see's her stick her tongue up the butt of a strange man? Really? Long as she does it to him too it's ok? Really?</p>

<p>Sorry but there is something wrong with the mental state of the characters of this story. Maybe this was more of a stroke story</p>

<p>I found it humorous that one guy says something about STD then takes his wife to bed right after. You can get all of the big four STD's orally as well as through the sex organs. Ewwww.</p>

-Risq

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
You dont keep trash you throw it away. And reveng

fucks arent worth it the risk is to high. Good clean divorce is the answer. Along with films sent to every living relative, coworker, and friend.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
The plural of "wife"

is "wives".

Vulcan_in_OhioVulcan_in_Ohioalmost 15 years ago
Kind of cute.

This was fun to read. An editor would be helpful. It was "Sharron" at the beginning of the story and "Shannon" in the middle and the end of the story, not to mention the first to third person changes and the like. This is not Shakespeare but still . . . As-to the story, I feel there was some originality in this version of the payback theme. The holier-than-thou attitude of the wives was clearly just that, and a little film and some money spread around was all that it took to prove it. Of course, were Sue less hung-over, she could have defended herself by saying she was paying her hubby back for feeling up the woman at the stag party -- it's a bit like the other stories where the women go over the top in their revenge activities -- "Hildy" being a prime example. Certainly the vomiting at the end becomes quite the turn off -- let's face it, puking is not very sexy. Anyway, it was a nice variation on the genre. Thanks for writing.

Rameriz4Rameriz4over 14 years ago
@$$holes

Those guys give the rest of us a bad name. Hope their wives find out and tear them a new one. Not bad enough they go over the line with strippers. They have to help their wives go over the line as well...

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Jesus

How could a married guy not think that was funny, there must be some gay guys commenting on this.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
This is funny!!!

What a good story with sex and fun. I love the no drama storyline. Write more like this. Good luck.

movermoverabout 14 years ago
GR8

LMAO, paybacks are a bitch! So sweet to see the shoe on the other foot.

iowNotIouiowNotIouover 13 years ago
Can't wait

for the moment the wives realize that they were set up. Jim told his wife there were only three copies,

How long before the wives talk about it, and realize the only way he could know that, is if he had made the video.

Payback could be sweet; how about another chapter.

hawkeye0007hawkeye0007over 13 years ago
Keep the tape

I would have told her that I would keep the tape. If I ever suspected her being unfaithful again, I would use it in their divorce. He let her off far too easy.

GualterioGualterioalmost 13 years ago
Let's see now....

What kind of husband will allow/encourage this kind of behavior on the part of his wife?

Gave it a one. I hope I'm just in a bad series of Slirpuff's stuff. I'm keeping on going through the list but getting discouraged.

DWornockDWornockalmost 13 years ago
I had to downgrade it from a 5***** to a 2** because it is impossible.

No human has a 10 inch cock, let alone 12" and any story with such stupid garbage deserves no better than 2**s. Any writer with an IQ of 100 or more would Google 'penis size' before writing such nonsense and making himself appear retarded .

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Fun to read, but..

i wish you wouldn't keep drifting to writing in the third person from the one who was talking/ thinking.

That said, i enjoy all Slirpuff stories and always look forward to more!

NKen

Danger09Danger09over 11 years ago
Ha ! Cute story

I thought it was funny. I don't know what girls night the wives attended but it sure isn't anything like what me & friends attend, there are male dancers but you can't blow them on stage & we really wouldn't want to. I don't understand why the wives were so angry over their husbands stag party--I could understand them being pissed off with the guys sucking some nasty strippers tits but what they did was 100 times worst-- my husband goes to strip clubs, shit sometimes I go with him, he won't touch the strippers I have to take his hands & make him rub their ass & tits. Lol... It's so funny, he acts like he's scared to get a little grabby with me there, I personally don't mind--it's not as if he's going to leave me for them so who cares. I usually get a lap dance & believe me when I say I'm not shy about grabbing some ass & feeling up some silicone boobies. I think my hubby is afraid I'll divorce him or some bullshit but I constantly reassure him that as long as he keeps his hands out of their pussy I'm good. One stripper had her ass in my hubbies face upside down, I almost chocked on my beer seeing the look of total fear on his face. So I've stop torturing the poor guy & just let him go with his friends. I personally think its a nice/new experience that every married couple should enjoy, it's something you can do together. My husband & I go to the strip club all the time, he now understands its ok to feel up the strippers & I have a little bi-side to me which he's known since we met. I think the wives overreacted a bit --not about the titty sucking but about everything else. I think the husbands little plan was funny.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Blackmail

I enjoyed the story, but is there place for blackmail

In a relationship. I don't like control freaks.

So perhaps my comments are harsh.

cantbuymycantbuymyabout 11 years ago

You have to be fucking kidding! He gets some tit and is happy that wife sucks off a 12 inch strange black cock and eats cum on a stage so now they are even? No woman does that in front of hundreds and claims it was the first time. And no fucking way to take any sex from her for 6 months, if ever, that is how long it takes to find out if she has aids.

mat1014mat1014about 11 years ago
IT WAS TONGUE IN CHEEK, PEOPLE!!!!!

Jesus H. Roosevelt Fucking Christ!!! Are all you idiots so self absorbed and serious that you can't recognize that? This piece was not meant to be anything more than lighthearted entertainment. Stop your criticism, get a fucking life and lighten up. Great job, Slirpuff. Ignore the assholes.

Mat1014

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Wife's??????????

Hahahahaha. To make it even worse, he used it TWICE!

tazz317tazz317over 10 years ago
THIS IS NOT A PAYBACK

its catching up and catching. TK U MLJ LV NV

EMiamiRiverRatEMiamiRiverRatover 10 years ago
Damn is right

A quick, quirky little ditty.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
I didn't like this at all.

It deserved much less, but I gave it a one.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
close to home

This is hillarious and more believable than you think. My wife attended a private bachelorette party about 5 yrs after we were married.. I asked her all about it, because she gave me shit about strip clubs. I was young and only went a few times, but I didn't lie. Two of the three strippers at the bachelorette party were pretty good friends of mine, and she didn't know, until about two years later when we saw them at a local bar. It is a good thing SHE didn't lie, because I had already got the whole rundown. You should have seen the look on her face. PRICELESS! My wife and my buddies told me the bride was trying to get one last fling in, but this IS a small town, so no-go.

Tw0Cr0wsTw0Cr0wsabout 10 years ago
wilder

Women get MUCH wilder at strip clubs than men.

That also explains why they get so upset at men for going to strip clubs, they think men act the way women do.

rightbankrightbankalmost 10 years ago
when you start with negative behaviour

it doesn't get better when more do it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
DWORNOCK: Try googling John Holmes, etc

You will find several from 10 to 14 inches.

I thought EVERYONE knew of Holmes.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
not humorous

Wathing my wife suck off some strippers cock and having him cum on her slutty face would end the marriage for me. But guess what, you and Jim were the fucking pimps. Your buddy went ahead and married the other whore? You are all deserving of one another. Look,, I understand you were trying to be funny. For me, it didn't work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
And he believed his wife?

That this was the first time? Seems highly unlikely. He really should get an STD test. So should she. And then decide if it's forgiveness or divorce time.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
This WAS NOT the firsttime

Even with drinks and encouragement, these girls got up with very little encouragement and didn't hesitate to blow the dancers.

I'm not suggesting that they went this far all the time but I'll bet they had some private moments to remember. Actually cheat...maybe and then...maybe coming soon until now...oops!

To me - they were either having the occasional and discreet encounter and/or were certainly willing to under the right circumstances.

Women ARE worse than men and much more quick to indulge in fantasy and/or forbidden adultery!

RhomanovRhomanovabout 9 years ago
*****

Having worked as nightclub security in a past life, I can definitely say that men can be real idiots and crude assholes, but on male dancer night, women become fucking animals. Some of the worst are the middle aged and older "ladies", executive suit and all.

impo_60impo_60about 9 years ago
I didn't liked it...

Well written as usual, but I didn't liked it...2*

Drbeamer3333Drbeamer3333about 9 years ago
Interesting

a bit odd, setting your wife up to suck another man's cock. And that's revenge?

fanfarefanfarealmost 9 years ago
Oh, DANCE clubbing!

And here my first thought was clubbing baby seals. Silly me.

And for all the analmousies and the rest of the BTB trolls? If it wasn't for Southern Comfort and how easy it is to get women drunk and stupid, none of you would have ever been born. Just saying.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
re: fanfare

Did anybody ever tell you, you're an idiot? No. Well now you've been told.

rick_ohrick_ohalmost 9 years ago
Liked it

A Slirpuff story with a happy ending.

tazz317tazz317almost 9 years ago
A SET-UP AS A PAYBACK

just to ease ones ego. TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
1*

so... wife sucks other men's cocks and he has to PRETEND to be angry and hurt?

GoodhueGoodhuealmost 8 years ago
A Bunch of Shitty People!

A hot story,well written,but full of low-life characters who all deserve to have extra strength laxative sprinkled on their sandwiches!

Had the feeling that in order to get their wives on tape,those dip shit husbands would have done nothing to stop their wives from playing "Hide the Salami" with the Big dicks!

CarnilliaCarnilliaalmost 8 years ago
Another stupid story.

I think that sums it all. Stupid people doing stupid things and taking it lightly. You writing skills and especilly your strylines had hit a new low with this story. Sooo many things were left or treated lightly. So she cheats and he is happy because he got a BJ? Are you crazy?

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Be fucking grateful I gave you a star

The total of my comment says it all

JeepLover42JeepLover42over 7 years ago
Crap

If this is the crap you are going to be putting out...just stop.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Loved It!

Sanctimonious cunts!

Two hubbies now have regularly well-used chubbies!

The 3rd? Why would anyone want to marry a twat who'd let a 12 inch black dick explode all over her after she sucked it off?!

Good stuff! - A 5+

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
To Anon, below

Who's to say they didn't. The guys had left with the tape after the BJ's. Who knows what happened after the break?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Tricked their wives into giving head to strippers?

Where's the benefit to doing that? Letting some guy soil her mouth with his semen? He clearly doesn't care about his wife. He should cherish her - and every orifice she has. What a loser!

26thNC26thNCover 5 years ago
Funny

Don't take it too seriously guys, it was a tongue in cheek humor piece. I think.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago

I believe this is the best of the “Payback” stories I’ve read yet. And yeah, as the previous commenter said, it’s humor, don’t get too wound up over it. On top of that, it’s Fiction. It’s just a figment of Slirpuff’s warped, but humorous, imagination.

NicealloverNicealloveralmost 5 years ago
5 star stuff

It’s a tale I enjoyed very much in particular because it was so plausible and realistic that I could see it happening in reality. I would encourage Slirpuff to write a sequel where the girls go too.far and the sparks fly!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
All if you that thought this is a good story

Are sick in the head, morally ethically and mentally. You all make me sick .

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Great Story!

Anonymous 01/08/20 is an asshole! There is nothing wrong filming what their wives did stage. No one forced their wives to go up on stage and blow the strippers. They did it because they wanted to do it at the time. This bullshit about being drunk at the time doesn’t change the fact that they did it! Just because you are drunk, doesn’t change your thinking process, it just changes your attitude towards doing things. Like what my husband doesn’t about won’t hurt him! The anonymous is pissed off because “her” husband caught “her” cheating on film!

MarkT63MarkT63almost 4 years ago
Not bad...

If sucking tits is equal to sucking a BIG BLACK Dick then the math is WRONG!!!

I would never take her back...

WisquejacWisquejacover 3 years ago

Fucking hilarious!

Ocker53Ocker53about 3 years ago
What The Fuck?

I certainly would not have been happy finding out my wife gave another bloke a bj, let alone a bj in front of hundreds of witnesses, some of whom had to have known the girls. I’m afraid that would have been the end of my marriage not an opportune to get a bj off the wife. This was far beneath Slirpoff usual standards. ⭐️⭐️

MeredithXMeredithXabout 3 years ago

“Sharron” ... “Shannon” ... “Sharron” ... “Shannon” ... Jesus.

One star, and for lotsa reasons.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

A classic!

OdessaLesOdessaLesalmost 2 years ago

Great fucking story. I loved it.

GuyfromShadesGuyfromShadesover 1 year ago

What sneaky bastards, can say I blame them. Thanks for your writing.

ErotFanErotFanover 1 year ago

A well spun tale. These stag night stories don't usually work out so well.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Not my cup of tea. But many commenters seem to miss the point: the husband's paid to have the drinks spiked and feet their wives hammered and then paid the MC and the dancers to get them to give them blowjobs. Shannon was a bonus. No way that marriage goes through with Rick, once he sees what Shannon did going all out. Sue tried but ended up puking when the black guy rammed his cock in to hard and deep. At the mythical 12 inches, what do you expect (mythical.becauze less than 1 in a few million odds). The premise is Jim and the main character wanted it to get out of the doghouse and get leverage on their wives to have what they wanted sexually. Nice. /sarcasm off. Creative idea but gross. Not much love in that marriage.

HighBrowHighBrow8 months ago

Meh Femdom agitprop.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Why those sneaky bastards,… The wives talk about sex and eventually the “tape” gets mentioned and they figure out they were setup, which in chapter 2 they plot a little revenge of their own. And so it goes….

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

That made no sense to me. But to each their own.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Right up until the last sentence. And HB, you need a new catchphrase,

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

The setting up their wives for the blowjobs with the strippers while drunk was execrable. What a mess. And Sue really overreacted to his groping. Yes it is bad. And deserves some punishment. But seriously? It was a stag party with alcohol. Now of course, any such empathy for the husband goes out the window when they paid the strippers to mouth f$ck their wives. Gross.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous