All Comments on 'Incest with Pregnant Sister-in-Law'

by HotWillie69

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Memories

A truly familiar story. Finally a believable story about a first time. A naive young virgin. No 9" cock or some little burgeoning masoquist. Keep up the good work!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Great Story

This story was HOT. I have a sister with the same name. Please continue with this story.

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichover 14 years ago
Lucky he is to have a sister in law to fuck him

If it would have been me I would have fucked her until her eyes crossed. She would know what it is to be well loved and fucked. A great story and I would like to read more of his sister in law and other experiences that he had......Rich

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Great memories!

Keep them coming! Many years ago I had a sister-in-law similar to this, only she wasn't pregnant, but boy, did she teach me a lot!!!! This may be the push I need to write my experiences with her.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Heather

My sister in law Heather was pregnant.I visited and all seemed well until when Len went up the road to get some wine we started to talk and she began to cry.Told me that since she was about 6 months pregnant Len had shown no interest sexually, calling her "too big for sex". I held her and said i thought she looked great.We were always close, i said i had always wanted to have sex with a pregnant women.She looked at me and said well how about now.Oh no,Heather not us and she began to cry again,holding her, my cock growing at the thought of fucking her.She stood up, lifted her blouse and dropped her skirt.Unhooking her bra she placed one of her nipples to my mouth,please suck my tits as i opened my mouth and began sucking my mouth filling with milk.Yes, keep sucking, as my cock grew very hard, changing tits, the nipples erect in my mouth leaking milk.I stood up, grabbed her hand and guided her into thr bedroom,carefully onto her elbows and knees, got behind her and pushed my hard cock into her pussy.Wet, oh so wet but tight as i pushed in and out of her, her hand working her clit.LIttle yelps as i sped up until she let out a deep groan and her pussy fluttered all around my cock making me hold her hips and fill her with cumm.I eased slowly out of her and she got up, cumm running down her legs as she guided me down onto the bed, lay down and took my cock in her mouth, licking me clean.She then stood up and said if she could get Len out of the house tomorrow would i do the same again.She did, and i fucked her again.Once she had the baby, a girl,she showed no more interest in me until she got pregnant again.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Fantastic Story

Loved this story !! So very hot. Love pregnant women. Loved it when my wife was pregnant.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Great Story

Really enjoyed your story. Keep it up (as no doubt Sheila said to you lol)

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Can you tell more please

What would happen if she wasn't pregnant and you have father one of the babies.

Well at least you know, and is safe that's a good sign. I think is good to use condoms.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Not bad for a 15 year old

I'd rate the story a 3 and the grammar a 3 as well.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Not incest

It's not incest if it's with his sister in law. She's not actually related to him by blood. In-law is just a common term given to a spouses family, but there is no actual or legal familial relation there. Otherwise, every time a man has sex with his wife, it would be considered incest too.

TJSkywindTJSkywindover 2 years ago

Not a bad story. Anal without proper lube, though, is rather harsh, and clean-up without preparation can be very messy.

As for anonymous -- yes, it's not incest, but it is taboo. It does fit in the "loving wives" section, but whenever there's a relative involved, the incest-taboo category takes precedence.

The sister-in-law must have a small pussy even before the doctor "helped her out" with extra stitching. That used to be common practice for doctors doing deliveries; it was considered a gift for the husband's enjoyment. Not being touched during pregnancy happens more often with men who are blue-collar and deeply religious. For Catholics, pregnant women temporarily become the Virgin Mary, and that's God's wife (mistress?), i.e., don't touch! Some women during pregnancy actually get hornier and it can be a nightmare for a woman stuck in those situations. And it may not just be the penetration she seeks, but also the trace amounts of relaxing hormones (melatonin, serotonin, and oxytocin) that will her help afterward. Good old hugs and affection while feeling fat and neglected and fears of rejection are often also at play.

Thankfully, women are more likely to speak up with their needs aren't being met, and sex toys are much easier to get than in the 1960s. I can't imagine Shiela willing to become pregnant again knowing the hormonal nightmare she would have to face with a husband who won't touch her while she is growing his baby.

Too bad there was only the single story posted. Not bad for a first showing. 4* Slainté

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

below average story, keep jerking off idiot

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Keep it up - you have potential!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous