All Comments on 'Rebuilding Harry Ch. 03'

by dozenjinx

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Quiet Curious

Very interested to see how this plays out....somewhere in the back of my mind, i cant escape this feeling that V. has been "sent" by Trish....but that's just me.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
weak man in all accounts

v the star in this story and the man a chum.when a woman have to be the approval for a man to feel good about himself he sucks.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Oh boy...

Oh boy...this is getting interesting on multiple fronts. Harry and Reg...Harry and Veronica...Harry and Trish!! Oh yeah...Harry and his company. Love it. This is a very well written and compelling story. Certainly not a stroke tale but sexy enough. Can't wait for the next installment.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
nice story telling

but not really understandable. why is he not doing anything at all concerning his wife? of course he has a working problem and just starts sort of an affair and that even before he has solved the problem at home but how can he function normally and just accepting the fact she is cheating , which hurts him and the just doing the same? really strange. smells like a setup

bruce22bruce22almost 15 years ago
It is a Mystery Tale!

Why he did not do the things that reader believes anyone would do?? Should he trust Veronica especially since she did not tell him what was going on? Should he put a different spin on the collection problem? Is Trish having another affair? Lots of fun...

Simple49erSimple49eralmost 15 years ago
Mystery?

I am still not clear where you explained why the young man is still with Trish? After a year? They clearly have no relationship. To me that is a big writing hole that you have not filled. He clearly hurts, but that would be reason to have left her after confronting her. I do not mind the mystery of Veronica, because this story is from his point of view and that makes sense. But not explaining his reason for staying does not make sense in the plotting of the story, a wrting fault. At least justify it a little, you are the author. Have you given any reason why Reg would hate him? Is he Trish's new F-buddy? Let's face it, her sudden interest in his work activities is a little suspicious. Ah, well? I hope the next chapter is tomorrow.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Where is this going?

I like this storyline but..

Technically the writing isn't perfect. I don't require perfect adherence to "The Elements of Style" but I don't like having to guess where paragraphs begin and end, either.

Second, this is going slow. Almost too slow. I get that you want to build the story up but this is a loving wives tale and the first time you see his wife actually speak in dialogue is in chapter 3?

If this doesn't start moving in chapter 4 I am going to have to hang this one up.

I like the characters even though the back stabbing boss is somewhat of a cliche.

bruce22bruce22almost 15 years ago
Afterthought....

Along with other commentators I have been assuming that we are in the reconstruction of Harry phase... But the author could want to run a Job on him. He could be homeless and in the gutter before starting the upward curve!

Eric_ShiftEric_Shiftalmost 15 years ago
This is so good

Riviting, I Love this story. So much thought is in this. Very enjoyable. Please continue.

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichalmost 15 years ago
I don't know if I'm intrigued or confused

A lot of what's going on is confusing to me, but I'm trying to find out if Veronica is setting him up or actually helping him. At one point I thought that his wife is conspiring with Reg,his boss, to make him look bad but there isn't any reason for that. So I'm still confused.Not a very exciting chapter as the other chapters were....Rich

TonyKiwiTonyKiwiover 9 years ago
luvin it

but you can't screw it a sauna it will kill you, I tried and had to stop, little thing but still stupid. T

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Great

With this chapter things are hotting up and getting interesting all around. 5*s.

WargamerWargamer8 months ago

Reg is stealing from the company and he’s trying to blame our hero.

This is going to be good

4/5

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous