All Comments on 'Marie Ch. 02'

by EdandMarie

Sort by:
  • 25 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Nice job!

I didn't see your first story initially but just a few paragraphs into part 2 I went back to read it. While they maybe a little to far out there to be believable they broach the subject very well! This is largly a fantasy site and I hope you have many more chapters to write!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
just loved the story

loved the second story looking forward to the next would still love to see a pic of your wife even dressed

nyminusnyminusover 14 years ago
Oh wow as good as the sex is the writer

really goofed when he thought up the plot in his sexed up brain. First of all I would have liked the story if the director (written by the author) had not been so transparent. In a real stage production all is above board. Even the scenes with kerry Fox in her sex movie, the sex was simulated and I do mean simulated. If the guy wanted his wife fucked and if she wanted new cock why trash a legitimate thing like stage productions for the sake of getting off. You missed the boat here and for the rest of the voyage

AlaCuteWifeAlaCuteWifeover 14 years ago
Love it!

Can't wait until the next installment!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Magnificent fantasy

The story is simply unbelieveable. But is is absolutely wonderful fantasy, and I would be disappointed if the wife didn't get well screwed several (many?) times, and the cuckold husband didn't achieve a weeklong erection. I really want the cuckolding to go on way past the end of the play, and become a way of life to them. Keep it (literally) up!

wdelanderwdelanderover 14 years ago
loved the story - don't make us wait so long!

Please write faster! *LOL*

It's a great story, very well written and very erotic. I can't wait to read more.

And don't be discouraged by the haters - they seem to invade Literotica just to try to force their narrow moral views on others.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Love it so far!

Write faster! The first story was the best. The only thing I would have liked to be different was for her to not have stopped the guy from fucking her in the second story but maybe this will add to the larger story.

I hope the hubby gets to witness the next time she is entered, maybe by Max. This time though, I hope it is more obvious to the husband that she is being entered and then comes on another guy's bigger cock.

Then it would be great for them to discuss it at home and for him to confess that he likes watching her and for her to confess that she loves how a big cock feels in her and that it feels better than his cock. Then let her explain that sex with him is more emotionally fulfilling because of their love and sex with the other guys is better physically because of how big they are and know how to use what they have.

Let him admit that he could tell it felt better by her reactions and have her admit that she figured he knew, that it would be obvious because she was aware she was reacting more powerfully. Let her admit that when she looked into his face it turned her om to have him watching her get fucked so good and it gave her an extra little thrill that he would know the young guy was fucking her so much better.

Anyway, great story so far. Can't wait for #3.

EdandMarieEdandMarieover 14 years agoAuthor
Thanks for the comments everyone except Anonymous!

I just wanted to post a comment here for that Anonymous person who keeps writing (I use that term loosely) all the mean, nasty comments. This is for you or all y'all Anonymous little people...I DON'T CARE!!! Why do you read Loving Wife stories when they offend you and in the first paragraph you were warned??? ARE YOU STUPID?? GO AWAY!!!

I delete mean posts or negative Anonymous posts!! If you leave your name, I will thank you for your time to post and even if you don't like the story, if you post friendly, it will stay.

If you are one of those angry at the world, tiny minded people that feels if your life sucks, you need to try to make everyone else sad, it won't work.

Thanks again to everyone who rated the story or provided a comment or sent an e-mail, we really appreciate your thoughts and ideas. Ed and Marie

safari99safari99over 14 years ago
Incredibly Erotic Stories

These comments are on the first two chapters, both of which I gave five stars.

Ch. 02 is very hot, but is really a tease compared to Ch. 01. I hope it's a set up for chapters as good as the first, which was one of the most erotic stories I've ever read. Part of the eroticism was replaying scenes, revealing details that were not apparent previously, like Marie revealing that Brad was fucking her in front of Ed, when it had appeared he had not. I hope that Marie will get an opportunity to sample Max's big cock in front of Ed. And maybe in front of an audience.

Please don't make us wait too long for the coming chapters of this very hot story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Good detail...longer and more "oops"

great story! i personally like longer lead-ins like your ch.1...but love the "oops" effect (which is what makes your stories so good)

Bd4554Bd4554over 14 years ago
Great story

Great story line and wonderfully executed. It's hot and believable at the same time. I'm eagerly waiting for the next chapter.

wanderermtnwanderermtnover 14 years ago
Good Job Once Again

This wasn't quite as enjoyable as the first one, but still an excellent story. I'm looking forward to more of this adventure. Please don't stop now!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
I am waiting............................

Very much looking forward to the next chapter...come on don't make us hang out here waiting....

jim2268jim2268over 14 years ago
ENJOYING THE LARGE COCKS

another brilliant part of this awesome story.

brilliant writing.

desirelitdesirelitalmost 14 years ago
keep it cumming!

I'll be thinking about surprising a woman by cumming in her mouth or making her think my cock is in her and not my two fingers for a long time. Great work!

GreenleafRGreenleafRabout 13 years ago
Other Comments

EdandMarie,

I'm a simple guy. I enjoy a sexy story. I've read the other comments and it seems that either they want to rewrite your story (not believable, corrupts "The Stage", etc)or don't like the philosophy you present for the characters - he's ok with her having sex with these guys and eventually on stage and she's growing comfortable with it and I'm guessing both will continue to feel that way for the rest of the stories.

As I said - I'm simple. These stories really get me going and that's all I ask of a story. When I can feel my heart rate rise and I get a bit lightheaded, it's working. I need a story to be well written or it's a distraction and these are will written.

Thanks for writing this and for sharing it with us.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
5*

Just because DWornock voted 1.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
5* !!

Just because......

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
So Sexy

Ed and Marie,

You continue to write a story that turns both hubby and I on. Thank you.

Sub_HubbieSub_Hubbiealmost 10 years ago
Wow

Fantastic. One of the best ever!

dsthom1954dsthom1954about 9 years ago
Hummmmmm...........,?

You are doing a truly great job on the writing of this story so far. Its the ending that's lining to be the tragedy. But hey, if it wasn't it wouldn't be in L.W.

KariOcaKariOcaover 6 years ago
Excellent story

I agree with previous comments, Ch. 01 was hotter than Ch. 02. But both were quite hot.

I cannot say how real or fantasy this story is. I have written some stories which although not literally real, are based on putting together real facts.

Some complain of staging being "disgraced", but some of those things happen on real stages. Perhaps not literally so, but there are nude auditions, and yes, there are exercises of physical acquaintance between actors. In fact I thought EdandMarie were going to describe some of them (for example, everybody rolling naked over their fellow actors, I have been in such exercises). And of course there are plays which involve different stages of sex, from simple hugging to penetration and orgasm. Somebody does that, why not Marie? Quite a while ago my wife was involved in some hot shows, she could have been a Marie.

Thanks for a very well built story. I will proceed to the following chapters.

(Please, forgive my poor English)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
A bit too much

Or is that what the author really wanted?!?

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

This play seems closer to a live sex show than an amateur theatrical production but I’m enjoying the story despite the unlikelihood of it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

It's a stimulating piece of reading

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userEdandMarie@EdandMarie
197 Followers
We have every intention of writing more, but life keeps getting in the way. We will return, but in the meantime we hope you enjoy the first six chapters of Marie and all the other great stories on Literotica!

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Marie Ch. 01 Previous Part
Marie Series Info