All Comments on 'Monday Night Football'

by MaleThonger

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
more cock sucking

pretty good story that reminded me of my own bisexual encounter with my two good friends. However, more male sucking male cock action would have really got this one charged up. I especially like when a guy and girl simultaneously suck the other guys cock with the woman really getting off on the erotic sight of it. That is what actually happened to me. Having my friends wife cheer us on and talk dirty to us while I sucked his cock was awesome.

Eric_ShiftEric_Shiftalmost 15 years ago
You did fine

I Like your thinking very HOT. Your getting better. Most importantly Keep it up

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Invite

Come over,Rob Steve said,have dinner with us.My wife was away, o.k.I arrived,Steve opened the door, i had brought some red wine with me,Anna came out, dinners ready.It was good too,we drank 2 bottles of red and then went into the lounge.Anna said show Rob the video,our holiday in Prague,Steve turned it on,it was not their holiday in Prague, instead it showed 2 guys fucking a woman, one in her cunt and one in her arse.Steve said oops and went to turn it off, i said no leave it and we wached for a while as the woman took both, my cock hardening and Anna said, Rob you look like you approve.I said yeh,never tried it but maybe one day and Steve looked at Anna and said how about now.Now,yeh Anna and i would like to try it.What could i say but o.k. but Steve said i get her pussy, you can only fuck her backside.My cock got harder.Anna went away and came back naked,we both got up and went into the bedroom.We got undressed,i was hard and so was Steve,both about the same size but i was thicker.Steve lay on the bed,Anna knelt over him and lowered herself down on his cock, i watched as it slid inside.The fucked for a short time and then Anna said now Rob.I knelt behind her and put my cock at her anal entrance,pushing forward,the head popped into her hole,Steve pulled back as my cock slid into her tight tunnel.Anna took it then i could feel Steve edge forward,his cock right into her cunt.Steve said o.k. lets do it and as he pulled out i pushed in.Magnificent as we could feel each others cock fucking into Anna,she kept moaning and i could feel her contractions as she came, twice yelling yes, yes.Steve said Rob lets do it at the same time,both push forward,Anna said no but Steve said o.k. and we both pushed in and out at the same time.Anna screamed,as our cocks spread her,then i heard Steve say now and i felt his cock pulse as he emptied into her.I kept pumping her arse and Steve pulled out,Anna leaned forward a bit and Steve came around watching me pump into Annas tight hole.Give it to her, go on as i fucked hard into her,my balls started to tingle,Annas hand at her cunt,her hole clenching as she came milking my cock sending my cumm far up into her tight anal canal.I kept fucking until i was completely emptied, then we both collapsed and i popped out of her.We all showered and they asked whether we could do this on a regular basis.I have done this but also i have now got my wife involved one night when Anna got between her legs,jokingly at first until i saw my wife open her legs wider and Anna tongued her to orgasm on her knees as i couldnt just stand there and got behind her and popped into her arse as she licked my wife.Steve joined in as my wife sucked him until he shot in her mouth,as i shot up Annas arse.We keep our wives cunts to ourselves but let me say my favourite is my cock pounding in and out of Annas tight arse.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous