All Comments on 'A Blackmail Tale Ch. 12'

by Tx Tall Tales

Sort by:
  • 35 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Loved It!!!!

Courtney too!!! am starting to get jealous of alex.. dont know how john will fit in all of this, but it will be fun to find out..

Gary

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
great stuff

Enjoying reading and to have real situations that are not totally bizarre. Keep em coming.....no pun intented

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Great series

I so wish I had neighbors and a wife like that.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Great story

I've enjoyed the whole series. I like how he's got his wife going along with this now. When is he going to breed Donna? She's not on birth control per previous chapters, right? He needs to accept that he is her master, its what she wants. Keep John out of the mix, have Courtney decide she doesn't think he'd go along with it. Alex set up this whole thing, he shouldn't have to share his harum. I guess they could set him up like they did Peter and then use it to keep him quiet and out of the way like Peter is. Maybe once the internet business takes off Krista or Donna could divorce their husband and move in with him. Whatever, its your story, but that's what I'd like to see. Keep the chapters comming!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
great and sexy story

I like the way this story its going and how Donna is accepting her submissive side; maybe she can accept to be submissive to Abby too? and Krista too? maybe you can can make peter a total cuckold?. maybe set up John as with Peter and keep him under control? Maybe make a Misty a total slut for all of them (means Alex his wife Abby and Krista)? maybe Abby keep bringing married woman to seduce and control with Alex? maybe one chapter for the training of Donna in hands of Abby and Alex?

anyway waiting for the 2 chapters to come... and more I wish!

vmp1vmp1over 14 years ago
Abby Coming Into Her Own

Abby certainly seems to be getting into this more than I expected. She is a wonderful addition to the mix.

Thanks for sharing your story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
more

the title says it all "i want more because its hot and sexy"

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
waiting

waiting impatiently for the those next two chapters! i love this series.

RedtoffeeRedtoffeeabout 14 years ago
A masterful tale

You kept the story going without it getting boring, predictable or so crazy that no-one could believe it. The characters are so real. One thing would be a great addition to the story - impregnating his harem. You already hinted at it with Donna - don't be shy, go ahead and spread his seed.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago

I've enjoyed your stories for YEARS, starting with the Jen & Me series. Please keep them cumming!

bradd50bradd50almost 14 years ago
Best Ever!!

I have been coming to literotica for years and this story was without a doubt the best i have ever read. It had my attention from start to finish,usually i get bored with stories that are 12 chapters long,but not this one,i'll be back for more,keep it up!!!!

Brad

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Great Stuff!!

Wicked series! Best I've read so far, needs to be continued though!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Great Story

More Please

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
More

Can't wait for the new chapters!! Amazing!!!

CatMaster09CatMaster09almost 14 years ago
The rest???

Ok, this one was done in 2009. Where's the rest? We're getting impatient, here!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
continuation

if you don't post more chapters, I am going to have to start writing them myself.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Please finish

I feel like I've read half a great book and someone then burned it! Please finish this tale!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Need More

This is a great story...Hope that you add more chapters soon.

bocahalbocahalover 13 years ago
a 10

2010 where are the new chapters great story so far a 10

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Great story

Enjoyed the story immensely. I thought there was to be more. Please!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Please write more

Please and please write more about Alex's adventures.. I like where he going :-)

daddyd1976daddyd1976over 13 years ago
I Am Addicted

Tx Tall Tales. I am so very addicted to your Blackmail Tales. When are you going to post more chapters to your story. I can't get enough of the series.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Yet another demented and feebleminded story---

By demented and feebleminded "author" !!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Damn man

you are the man you are putting in words about every man alive dreams because i know i would love to have what four or five sexy ass women at my beck and call and a wife that helps damn

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Two More Chapters

Almost ready in 2009 and still not posted?

Come on Dude, how long are you gonna keep us waiting???

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
post the new

brilliant stories, looking forward to the new chapters, when are you posting them ?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
What a mind excrement of a story !

This idiot "writer" should find some other hobby !

PolyLvrPolyLvralmost 13 years ago
Don't worry about the detractors

I found all your tales amusing and inspiring. If you decide to continue this story, I think bringing John into the mix would be good. I like a story to be at least moderately believable and to have one man servicing three or four regulars, plus Misty and whatever other sluts roll up, would really stretch credibility.

Waiting for more!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Well done, bravo.

This string of stories is my favorite to date. Please keep writing.

JohnnyMaxJohnnyMaxalmost 12 years ago
very enjoyable

what's happened to the last two chapters? I'm getting quite hooked on this, especially as I'm working on an Internet based business like Alex and wondering where all the lovely ladies like this are......... dreams are wonderful

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
lack

of comments, speaks volumes for worthless tales. *

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
it would have been better if it would have been more faithful

This series has too much cheating...

If Courtney would have stopped after a bit of touch and feel, the story could have continued with the two couples going a bit further another night. Alex could have come to the tub from working, finding the girls and John naked in the tub. Courtney could have confessed it wasn't the first time. The girls could be stroking their husbands: Courtney: "are you doing what I think you are doing?" Abby: "Yep".. Courtney: "Can we swap for 5 minutes, I'm curious how I feel about you touching John. I want to know if I can handle that"

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Okay, I read some of the comments before starting mine...SHAME ON THE ONES WHO ARE SSSSOOOO JUDGMENTAL!! If you do not like what you are reading, (1)Why don't you stop, & move on,&(2) Be quiet about it-this is FANTASY, TTT is a great fantasy writer, appreciated by many...

I am looking forward to the next installments, lots to work with here!

"MADDOG IN TEXAS"

Marklynda2Marklynda2almost 2 years ago

It's great when your wife voluntarily recruits extra sex partners for you!

Continues to be a great story. Characters are believable and very sexy and sex is very satisfying too. Looking forward to reading the next chapter. Thank you for sharing your vision and talents.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

I enjoy this series, its been a few years since I last read. Of course 'Charity Begins Next Door' is an annual holiday season read. Thank you TTT, 5 stars.

somewhere east of Omaha

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userTx Tall Tales@Tx Tall Tales
20380 Followers
The only thing constant is change. A new State, a new City, a new Job, and new Stories (coming soon).

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES