All Comments on 'Session 01'

by SecretDreamer

Sort by:
  • 33 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Again, again!...but, different :)

I love being told to do, and have been looking for a guided masturbation audio. I was so excited when I saw yours posted, THANK YOU. Personally, I would like you to be more demanding. The 'start and stops' were very sexy. I like that I can hear you getting excited as well, but would like even more guidance. Can't wait for session 2. Cheers.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
hot hot HOT!

I loveeee being told what to do. Guided masterbations are the best ever! It'll be good if you could add in more endearing terms like "babygirl" and "good girl".. And great if we could hear you cum as well! :)

Can't wait for session 2!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Wow.

Simply amazing.

I usually don't really get off by any of these stories, so I thought I might give audio a try, and..wow. Love how I could hear your excitement too.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Amazing

This is so amazing, maybe some more baby or stuff like that but omg it was fantastic

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Amazing !!!!

Wow!! I have natural submissive tendencies and this was soo perfect. Not 'over the top' demanding, but wonderful directions. I would appreciate more 'direct' and stern tones at times. Maybe even a mixture of 'sensation' play, such as pinching or rubbing nails at some point. Those are just thoughts. I'm soo eager for Session 2 !!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Intense!

This was so intense. The silent parts just made the parts where you spoke even stronger. I liked this one so much better than other ones like this because you sounded like you were enjoying it and getting into it too. So many of the others are so sterile and they sound like they're trying to get you to stop smoking or something. Good work, this was hot!

LaynahLaynahover 14 years ago
Perfect...

I have to admit this has become my favorite posting on lit! I have it bookmarked on my iPhone! Tonight was the first night I have successfully made it to the end! Absolutly can not wait for session 2!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
WONDERFUL

SO wonderful. I've never done a guided masturbation before. I was completely relaxed, then completely aroused... wonderfully wet at your suggestion. I had my vibrator by my side but chose to use the fingers instead - and the orgasm I had with them (and your instruction) was much better and more intense than any session with the vibe! Thank you so much.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Do you give lessons?

WOW. I've never had to "balance on the edge" liked you ordered. I also found your voice and initial commands VERY relaxing - almost to the point of falling deliciously into sleep beside you. I'm excited by the other comments and would love to hear you more mean and endearing - more possessive. Don't be shy. You're welcome to relax with me and order me anytime. Meanwhile.... Can you give some lessons to my man?

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Simply Amazing!

Something about your voice, about the way you guided me, made me so wet I could feel it just by shifting my weight

The buildup was amazing... and at the end I just wanted to go to sleep beside you. Thank you for making my night

Even better than the guy who does the DEV. So much better

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Hot, hot hot!

Sexy voice telling me what to do...combined with relaxation - heaven! The roller coaster ride of going to the edge and pulling back, just made the orgasm more intense, and listening to you get excited along with me was...intoxicating :-) more please~!

CreekPrincessCreekPrincessabout 14 years ago
WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!

That was awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! So hot and sensual...but I was bad and came before you told me too. **sly smile**

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
OMG

I have listened to this a few times and I have had a massive orgasm each time! The timing is spot on and I loved the build up. More please!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
I must listen again.

More practice is needed on my part to make it to the end, I lasted about 25 minutes. Wonderful.

wishiwashi7wishiwashi7almost 14 years ago
simply amazing...

omg you put me in such a relaxed state! and when you started telling me when to touch myself I didnt think I would make it til the end but I did! Keep it coming! (no pun intended, heehee)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
WOW!

I have to admit, at first I was a bit creeped out by your voice...but very quickly I got over it...and I've never been so relaxed/turned on in my life! Words really cannot describe how that was...I actually came twice (this is my first time listening to this...and I will be listening to it again)! Please post more.

Personally, I like the fact you weren't really "mean" or however the other commenters said. I wouldn't change that. Wow. Just simply amazing!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

Amazing! I've never been able to come on demand before. Can't wait to listen and do it again!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
So hot!

Love being told what to do without you being too mean. Also I like that you dont make me pretend to feel your cock or anything like that. Its good that it is all just stuff that I can really do to myself. Very sexy

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
WTF - that was amazing

Thank you for guiding my most intimate time! Your voice and breath are incredibly sexy. You made me feel so beautiful and sexy. I have never felt the urge to cum so intently - I even whispered back to your voice! Your recording is a gift to women.....I will return for more.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
so hot

your voice gets me off every single time. You make me so horny!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Intense!

I didn't imagine I'd get an intense orgasm out of this.

I like it all, the stops and starts. Now I want more.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Sexy(;

it was amazing . I love being told what to do, and your voice is so sexy. The starts and stops made it better than ever. I've never come on demand before. It was great!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
OMG

damn your soo sexy... i wish every man was as sensual as u mmm u make me soo HOT ..i love getting off listening to you

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
wow...

i love almost getting to the point of cumming and then depriving myself of it...the build up just makes it THAT much better!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago

Creepy Dracula who lives with his parents and has to whisper so he doesn't wake them. you are pretty creepy

EmptyLogicEmptyLogicover 10 years ago
Amazing

Your accent is extremely alluring and your voice is so smooth and throaty, it was incredibly thrilling to let go and follow your every instruction obediently, I gave you complete control over my pleasure and you did not disappoint. I came so hard to the sound of your voice and your breathing, after all they say the most responsive sex organ is your brain, and you stimilated mine wonderfully.

livimason434livimason434over 10 years ago
lovely

really enjoyed this, you made me really wet and my clit was very huge for you. and came very nicely. :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

Omg!!!!! I love your vido.. You get me so wet and horney

I wanna fuck you so bad

h0lyc0wh0lyc0wabout 10 years ago
What is that accent?

This audio is amazing.

BBWseekingBBWseekingover 9 years ago
Just found you

I just found your video, and it will not be the last time I listen to your wonderful voice. You kept me so on the very edge........body is very relaxed right now, wish I could cuddle up beside you and take a nap.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Love your voice

Thanks sexy

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago

You are exceptional. Please come back. Nothing would make me happier than to see a new submission from my favorite man. Hugs and kisses.

cubanaflorcubanaflorover 8 years ago
Amazing every time.

This will never get old, your voice will never get old, me coming to you will never..ever get old.

You're wonderful baby. God I love the sound of your voice.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous