All Comments on 'Naughty Theatre People'

by grgor

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
This is enough to almost make you sick

A few thoughts AIDS STDS gross stupidity divorce!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
W.T.F.

Was that?

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
! -Drivel

00-You say in your profile that you are monogamous? How can you be if you are a SWINGER? As I understand it SWINGERS fuck other people and let themselves get fucked! So which are you? SWINGER or NONSWINGER you can not be both. As for the story? Your wife gets arse fucked/raped and all you can think of is you want to do it as well? W.T.F? Stupid story of people doing really stupid things. I hope your kids are not as sick as you!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Drivel apparantly doesn't understand

the difference between fantasy and reality. But of course, anyone who has ever read his repetative comments already knew that.

justdoit4ujustdoit4uover 14 years ago
Good story, too short

It's a story! If you don't like it, don't read it & move on. Regarding the story, it was good but too short. More details needed. Otherwise, nicely done.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Justdoit doesnt get it

If you dont like a story after you read it you give it a negative score and rate it low, thats what the ratings and comments are for. Not everyone is into bad plots and writing scenarios.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
The story is strange but not bad at all. It is a rape fantasy, suitable to jack off to if you are open minded

The husband's innermost thougjts as he is ass fucked or is sicking a dick are PRICELESS. Like, back in his college days he sucked dick & had his dick sucke; he was licking man's asshole & had his asshole licked by another man... but it was "ritual not faggery." Go figure!

Husband should find a way to convince his wife he now loves her even more than before. The husband has his kinky side & is fully aware of it. His wife Laurie is in shock though. She now needs a lot of TLC including a lot of gentle love making.

Laurie is a keeper!

• • •

This rape fantasy turned me on in a strange way.

If the German guy were to butt fuck me, i would take it as a man. I would tell myself, "I am no longer curious!"

As for Laurie, i have been a voyeur/cuck-wannabe husband for years now... you got the picture.

I did not choose to be either bi-curious or voyeur/cuck-wannabe. Certain events in my life triggered those impulses in me.

I usually do not fancy rape fantasies but this one was one of few exceptions!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous