All Comments on 'Way Too Much Information Ch. 02'

by Slirpuff

Sort by:
  • 284 Comments
Harryin VAHarryin VAover 14 years ago
really DUMB: Male ego excuse doesnt work

awful. Again. I am NOT against the reconcilation. Ending a Marriage with two kids because the wife is a blabbermouth

is NOT justified. BUT having he husband saying that ALL of this had been HIS fault... "Just my male ego"... is just <b>offensive.</b>

<br></br>

The wife was by her own admission and her her friends admission only putting 25% into the mariage and their sex while the husband was putting ALL of his effort into the marriage and into thei sex life.

<br></br>

THAT is NOT just male ego.

<br></br>

The wife blabbing that her husband has a small cock and she is thinking of other men while fucking is NOT male ego. That is Public humilation.

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichover 14 years ago
He had a legitimate beef with his wife

When he heard his wife say he wasn't man enough to satisfy her and she thought of other men as he fucked her, he should have kicked her big pussy to the curb and never had another thing to do with the stretched out whore. It wasn't that his dick was small it was the fact she had a three car garage between her legs instead of a pussy.

muirmadramuirmadraover 14 years ago
Very good.

Liked the story. Well written. I'm a romantic and have no problem with forgiveness and reconciliation when possible and/or feasible. One point, the transition from his anger to forgiveness and her and the kids moving back home was too quick and too simple.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Very good but could stand a lot of editing

Story wise, it is really good. Your grammer needs real help. Also your switching from first person to third person wiwthout warning makes reading more difficult. In the future, I suggest that you make a note as to who is speaking when you change from one person to another all in the first person singular. I enjoy your stories but the grammer eally needs a lot of attention. Get an editor who understands grammer and syntax.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Still a 75-25 marriage

Carol was told by Steve at the end of part 1 that she could stay, instead she decided to move out. As she told her friend the next day, "He used me, like I used him for the last year..." . All he wanted was an equal part in the marriage. Her surgery was for her to feel full again with Steve. That ends her need to get a bigger cock but Steve's problem is her attitude not the loose hole. The surgery was 75% for her and 25% for him just like everything else sexual in the marriage.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Good, but take a editor

The wife behavior was unreasonable.And a average sized woman who feels her husband with 6 inches can´t satisfy her, should to find out what the hell is wrong with her paying a visit to a doctor.

bruce22bruce22over 14 years ago
Interesting Story and Commentary

After what she said at the party I really do not see any road back. But it was an interesting piece.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Enjoyed It

I just read the stories, if I like it fine, if not I move on to the next one. I liked it so thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
doesn't solve underlying problem

The surgery (mechanism for resolution of the issue) doesn't solve the root cause. He is still "small" and his friends know it. While she is "Satisfied" by his equipment in bed she still remembers having her "toes curled" by her ex and other former lovers.

A man's ego is fragile yet is the foundation on which he build himself up. I don't think she gave much strength to his ego. She said, in effect, "You are still small, but now it doesn't bother me." Even her sacrifice was a selfish act in that they didn't discuss and agree to it ahead of time. He was left out of the loop.

I like the author's writing as of late and I am sure I will catch flack but this story's resolution only addresses the physical intimacy and not the respect issues that exist.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
slapdash

I've read a bunch of Slirpuff's stories, and they're all starting to seem the same: good potential, some interesting ideas, but slapdash execution, atrocious grammar, and bewildering use of tenses. It's frustrating, because it's obvious the stories would be quite good if the author only took a little while to reread the story, think it over, and make some changes before posting it. This is not just about the grammar, but also the content. Take this chapter, for instance. The ending doesn't satisfy, because the wife was told to "get her head out of her ass" yet we never learn if she really did or not. True, she had sexual surgery, but that was as much or more for her benefit than for his. And she's happy to be reunited, but will the good feelings last? Earlier in the story, it was said the first year of their marriage was great, but she became bored in the second year. The SECOND year, folks! This chapter ends eight months after their reunion, but I see no fundamental change in the wife. It seems to me that it's just a matter of time before she becomes dissatisfied again, if she's still as selfish and hard to please as before. So which is it - did she get her head out of her ass, or not? I feel like Slirpuff never thought about his own story enough to think these things through. It feels like the author wrote it in one sitting and then posted it. But that's the kind of plot problem that would get pointed out before posting if the author had a good EDITOR or two. I keep reading Slirpuff's stories with the expectation that certainly by now he's listened to the DOZENS of complaints about the easily fixable mistakes and this next story will have at least a little bit of polish, and I keep getting disappointed. It's really frustrating - I feel like I've given this story more thought in the ten minutes it's taken to write this email than the author has thought it over, or it wouldn't have such glaring plot holes. And by the way, Slirpuff, you can resubmit a story while it's in the queue waiting to be posted, so there's no excuse to keep posting these unedited stories at such a fast pace. Please stop posting unedited stories now, and get an editor! Quality over quantity, please!

capecodmercurycapecodmercuryover 14 years ago
Good concept, but. . .

Slirpuff, I've read a lot of your stuff recently and you have some very good ideas and concepts behind you stories. For example, in this one, the idea of the wife who is clueless as to how she is taking her husband for granted is a very good launching pad for a story. <p>

However, what kept me from giving this story top marks is the lack of of knowledge in basic human anatomy. A large part of the story revolves around Carol longing for the feelings that her big cock studs gave her since her husband does not "fill her up". There is some reference to depth, but the major focus is the wife lamenting that they "stretched her out" so that his average dick does not do it for her. In other words, the focus seems to be as much on girth as it is on length.<p>

First off, I'm not a doctor and I don't even play on on TV, but, as the father of two children, I know that if Carol's pussy is as loose as you imply, the cause is not from a big dick. Rather it is because she had two kids and didn't do anything to tighten up her pussy after their heads stretched out the muscles. The concept of surgery here is a pretty extreme option. She might have been able to achieve the same affect by learning how to do a Kegel exercise. A pussy is extremely elastic, it has to be in order for a baby to be pushed out, but any basic child birth class will tell you that the woman needs to work the muscles to tighhten it up again.<p>

The other thing that is strange about this story is that in the first segment you make a point of Steve's opinion that she gives a lousy blowjob and is not a real good fuck. But, he ignores this because he loves her. It's a nice counterpoint in attitude. <p>

Perhaps it would have been a nice comeback at some point if he had given into his bitterness and complained to one of her friends about her skills as well. Frankly, to me it sounds like she was the cause of most of their bedroom promlems, not Steve.<p>

Well, in the end it was a good story and you did show the wife as growing up quite a bit in terms of her attitude.<p>

CCM

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Good story....great ending!

Thank you for what turned into an excellent story. You had several options to close with but this is one I hadn't thought of.

KOTKKOTKover 14 years ago
Whatever CCM said is absolutely true.

It's not the size, it's the skills that matters. It's how you use your "bat" Nice ending, good to see a happy ending.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Excellent and innovative

Yes, there should be some editing and "POV" decisions but those are minor considerations. What matters is THE STORY and Slirpuff can bring it in spades.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
let see

she makes a fool out of him in front of all his friends, he rape her, then they don't talk for months he doesn't see the kids at all,then she has an operation and he forgive her even though a paragraph before he hated her, then after almost two months he still doesn't know what the operation was for. summing this up it is a good story for someone with the IQ OF TEN.

Eric_ShiftEric_Shiftover 14 years ago
Happy Ending

You've really got to work on your stories, but the flow and idea made it enjoyable none the less. Keep improving. It'll make your stories so much better.

JADED_ONE1969JADED_ONE1969over 14 years ago
Well....Okay, the story was not bad.

The question I would ask myself is could I live without her. After all she and the so called friends had totally embarressed the husband. Could someones pride survive such a thing? Perhaps, I would like to think so. But to be fair to the wife at least she tried to make up for it. Of course what she should do is tell her friends that the husband shags her every night, five times a night. And that it now hurts, in a good way, to be shagged by the husband. Oh well another good story I am just not sure about the premise of it.

EspressoBolusEspressoBolusover 14 years ago
Unresolved

Carol getting downsized serves as a symbol that she is willing to settle for less. The basic problem remains, there is little respect for her husband.

sirsemegasirsemegaover 14 years ago
Interesting resolution

Well I don't think I've read a resolution like this before: wife getting reconstructive surgery so she's tight down there.

The grammar, tense issues, aside, you have some good ideas for telling stories. It can be frustrating to read sometimes, but the story itself is interesting and keeps others coming back to read your stuff. This story seems like you had an idea=loose to surgery to make it tight, but the execution was a little rushed. I agree with the readers here, that the issue of her being loose and not feeling him was only a small issue compared to the effort she was providing in the marriage. You've shown us the steps she's taken to rectify that: surgery and NOT talking about her sex life, but really that's only a small part of the problem here and it would have been nice to see her preform some simply everyday act that shows that she is moving towards a 50/50 relationship with her husband in the household.

Risq_001Risq_001over 14 years ago
Thanks for the post, but I just didn't............

<p> ....get behind the story. :(</p>

<p>This story reminds me of one I read years ago called "Cock Crazy Wife" by J. Boswell. The premise of the story was that a happy wife takes her husband to visit sister on vacation, and that's where they meet her sisters new boyfriend. And the boyfriend lets the young wife experience the world of big cock sex. And now suddenly she can no longer live without it.</p>

<p>In the sequel to the story called "Cock Crazy Wife 2", a writer called Muddrunner wrote the sequel to the story where the husband teaches himself how to make better love to other women, other than just pounding in and out of them, because now his wife has lost all interest in any form of sex with him. But it is only when the other women try to lure the husband away from his wife, telling her what a great catch he really is, that she gets an operation that allows her to re-experience sex with her small dicked husband the way it used to be.</p>

<p>I don't believe that you stole your stories idea from them, but the premises are similar to these story I read in the early 90's. Yours just took a different route to get to the same point.</p>

<p>But one thing I was curious about was the transition between the first story and the second one. When he first see's Carol in the hospital bed he totally forgets the anger he had been carrying up to that point from both part one of the story and at the beginning of of the second story? He suddenly went from seeing her with another man, and carrying about four months worth of anger and humiliation, to seeing her in a hospital bed telling her how much he loved her and couldn't wait to hold her? Was the hospital bed the catalyst for them getting back together? You do know this makes your main character appear extremely shallow right? Like issues that are really important to him aren't worth considering if a pretty girl smiles at him.</p>

<p>Then there is the male ego thing. I hate to say this, but that is the one single over played card, next to all black men are hung like horses, stereotype I've ever seen. Imagine my poor wife's surprise, at our first time, when I didn't whip out my twelve inch penis so we could have sex. Poor girl, bet she didn't know what to think since I was supposed to be armed with a weapon of mass destruction.(^_^)</p>

<p>Want to get kicked in the balls or have your wife and/or girlfriend avoid you for a few days? Ask her if she's gained any weight recently. A woman can tell a man he's not getting it done in the sex arena because his dick is too small, he's loosing his hair, or even that he's getting a nice beer gut and she needs to buy him a "baby on board" tee-shirt, and everyone will line up to tell him his ego is what is letting his feelings get hurt, but you to ask a woman about her weight and suddenly the man is now an unfeeling cold prick. Yeah, that card is never over played. Nope you never see dual standards.</p>

<p>And what I really don't get is that soon as they get back together they head for a cruise where he can't wait to make love to her again? Huh?</p>

<p>The whole point of the story was how she cruelly and thoughtlessly compared him to the other men she had sex with to her friends, and how she couldn't even feel his little prick when they did have sex. And he can't wait to have sex with her again? Huh?? It's like you are writing two different stories here. One where the reader understand why the husband is mad and hurt, and another where he can't wait to get his rocks off no matter who its with, and so it turns into an erotic stroke story that has no similarity to anything else before it. Both stories aren't remotely <b><i>consistent</i></b> with each other.</p>

<p>And your main character didn't even remotely have performance anxiety? Really? The only woman he has ever really loved tells not him, but a room of her friends he's got a small prick, he can't get her off unless he uses his tongue, when they have sex she constantly thinks about her ex-husband and well hung ex-boyfriends, and she just wishes he would hurry up and get off so the experience would be over, and this guy can't wait to give that humiliation a second go round? And after hearing all of this first hand he's <i>eager</i> to have sex with her as soon as possible?</p>

<p>You never explained in the story <i><b>WHY</b></i> he would jump back into that abuse for a second go round. And I don't know one person that would be willing to run back to their friends after his wife publicly humiliated him and told all of their mutual friends he was too small to get her off, that she now had her pussy sewn <b>smaller</b> so she could now feel him! And that's a point of pride for them both?</p>

<p>Yep that's what you want everyone to know about you. The only way to really make the humiliation for the main character any worse would have been if she had told everyone he had to get a penile implant, and a nutt pump to enlarge it, so she could feel him inside her.</p>

<p>Please tell me you can see how this makes him look shallow?</p>

<p>And the mother in-law telling him he's at fault for not making up his mind? Really? Why didn't she just kick him in the balls, call him a little dick bastard and then tell him to get over it? I like how everyone gangs up on the main character and his character flaw is such that he agrees with them about what a horrible person he is and how Carol could be the innocent victim of his male ego?!?!</p>

<p>I know you tried, but if my wife did this, then our friend knew she had to have surgery to shrink her size so she could feel me, I'd have to leave town. But yet your main character is here strutting around with pride? Dude, he'd hate to see me coming if I ever learned any of this, and then watched him with his chest stuck out, peacocking around town, like having his wife shrink her pussy to feel his little prick was some great accomplishment between the two of them. Specially if all played out publicly. To me she did nothing to balance out all the public humiliation she heaped on him. Not one thing.</p>

<p>Thanks for the post, but I just can't get behind the story. Sorry</p>

-Risq

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Surely

the reason he dumped her was because she opened her big mouth and disrespected him in front of their friends.So how does her having a cunt reduction wipe the slate clean?What is said cannot be unsaid(except by politicians and lawyers),he had still been humiliated and should have had a marriage reduction(i e getting rid of her)and made a new life for himself.I thought the ending was pathetic.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
You have ignored advice from past stories!

How many times do we have to comment on your switching point of view from third to first person before you actually try to improve your writing in this important way?

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
haha

what a funny turnaround. if you would have made it shorter it would have been a good joke. but her lack of carachter you have neither really discussed nor solved.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
mostly gibberish nonsense

there's little redeeming quality, value, or interest in these characters...

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Wow so the whole problem was male ego, what?

When your wife publically states to your friends you are to small to satisfy her and she has to think of someone else who is larger to get satisfaction when you lick her. it isnt male ego here. It is total betrayal and disrespect by the wife. Even if it were true, had she loved her husband she would never have publically made such statements and to both of their friends. What I dont get is how masochistic the husband is to still be in love with a woman that virtually says he is useless except to care for her and the step children he has that someone else with a larger dick fucked into her. Her friends were right she should have been on her knees worshipping him for taking in a divorced woman with two children instead of humiliating and disrespecting him. Take her back not a chance in hell, she was in the hospital and he suddenly comes up to her after months and just takes her home without knowing why she was in the hospital. What if it had been due to an aborted fetus given to her by someone else that caused complications? The scene is to stupid to consider. Always throw out the trash and this woman was a user and trash.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
I was once involved with a girl with an oversized

cunt. She actually stuck large Zucchini squash up into her. Hell I couldnt feel any friction inside her just a wet hole. Lover sucking her tits and fucking her mouth and ass but if you are going to really be involved with a woman you want to make love to her. She was just to large. I slowly drifted away. A few years later I talked to her and she said hey you couldnt stay away. Never called her back after that. I just wanted to see how she was doing. To be blunt after the first sex with the woman described in this story I would have found somewhere else to be. He in the story now has no trust in her, trust is the basis of marriage so it ends.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
I'm just sorry that....

...slirpuff seems to have honed his "talents" on the Dark Wanderer site,which is like prepping for the Red Sox by coaching your kid's little league team.The slut gets reduction surgery when she's convinced he's gone for good simply because her friend tells her to? Maybe wanna run this by him, eh?-pistolpackinpete

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
confused resolution

I gave your story a low rating for two reasons:

1. Your syntax and grammar are dreadful and

2. The plot is unresolved. First, we are led to believe the problem between the married couple is that she embarrassed him by revealing she felt unfilled during intercourse. However, her most pressing difficulty is that she is an airhead whose mouth moves before her brain engages. We also learn early in the plot that the husband is extremely happy in his marriage and desperate to please his wife sexually. Then he learns that his wife is not as happily married as he is. The author's solution to his characters' problem(s) is to tighten up the wife's vagina. I don't understand why the author thinks this operation solves any problems. The husband's ego has still been mortally wounded, and the wife is still an airhead, albeit an airhead with a tighter cunt. The operation solved a minor problem for her, not for her husband. The author should rewrite the story, concentrating on tightening up his grammar, syntax, plot and resolution.

Vulcan_in_OhioVulcan_in_Ohioover 14 years ago
Well, the comments are heating up!

Just as with real estate (location, location, location!), I think many critiques of this story can be partly summed up as, "Grammar, grammar, grammar." The phrase, "He/she said with a laugh," was used six times on page one of the first chapter of this story. The author should say this in a different way some of the time -- i.e., he/she chuckled, smirked, grinned, etc. Over-use of the same phrase sounds quite dull and can be a turn off. The second chapter was actually a little bit better written than the first. But the author should research vaginal reduction surgery. It is done on a same-day surgery basis -- patients don't get sick and need to spend one or more days in the hospital for this. Frankly, I don't see how the surgery solves the bigger issues nicely raised in most of the other readers' comments -- in fact, it reinforces his feelings of inferiority! Sometimes it is best, just as in a business deal, to cut one's losses and move on. I think the majority of male readers would agree.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
One point....

please stick in the same voice when writing. You moved from 1st person to 3rd and back in the same sentence at times. Point of view when writing is important and it is not impossible to move from one to the other but it has to flow and make sense. The plot was ok, only so many in this category, the characters were decently developed for a short story, the ending was a little weak for me, but overall a nice job. The basic writing needs a lot of work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Missed the boat and the whole bloody ocean

Look, you had a good resolution to the cavern-cunt problem and this would have been a good story if she had discussed the situation with her husband and they had arrived at this solution together. But you missed the point of your own story and that is the total disrespect and crushing insensitivity she showed in humiliating him in front of their friends. No one could do that to some one unless they felt utter contempt for them. That issue was never addressed. You just seemed to wish it away. Very bad writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
relative

still dislike the end where they are one. lady with big vagina to fill, even a better than 'average' penis can be a disappointment. no tact and he's certainly better off w/o her

Emerald_DragonEmerald_Dragonover 14 years ago
Diddn't like the ending

Up until she had her surgery it was a fairly realistic story. She is still the selfish bitch she was. The surgery wasn't about pleasing her husband but pleasing herself, so she could be tighter and have more sensation. Is she going to have the same surgery again if they have more kids?

A more realistic ending is her working on strengthening her internal muscles and them working together to please one another in bed more. That and maybe getting some toys.

I rated it a 50 rather than a 00 because as always the writing itself was good and so were the characters.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
and the words

she had the surgery, but all those words of thinking of others, and so on; all the surgical resilts in the world don't alter them. and the caring, she compromised and can he genuinely feel that does it ?

a similar story had the words and the wife's different actions. i am not sure.

YornHYornHover 14 years ago
New hymen??? Hmmm

So, she had a new hymen sewed in - big deal - why does that make any difference?

Apparently, she was so loose she couldn't enjoy her boyfriend, or whatever, how does a new hymen change that fact? - If there was an echo before, there is an echo now. She found him unsatisfactory and that won't change because of a new hymen.

She loves him??? Really!!! With two kids already, she should be happy for what she gets.

As usual, your stories end with a bitter-sweet ending - it's nice but not quite good. Like "I have to make do with what I've got" - not very satisfactory.

Tail End PeteTail End Peteover 14 years ago
no, you idiots, not new hymen

Lots of women have stretched out vaginas from whatever reasons, including being born with a huge hole. The surgeon removed part of the vagina to make it smaller around...tighter. It's kinda like a tummy tuck for the pussy. The vagina is a muscle and can be worked like a muscle, but sometimes exercises can't make it small enough. It took these idiots long enough to figure out that the surgery was possible, but at least they have the physical part done. Now they need to work on her self-absorption and ego centrism. Hope they have counseling scheduled.

Oh, yeah, by the way... great story. Your effort is appreciated. Tail End Pete

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
clever and excellent premise poor resolution

You need a mulligan.

I agree with previous commentators who feel you missed the point of your own story. The fundamental problem here wasn't his or her size, it was her amazing lack of empathy, love, and caring, and his acceptance of it and willingness to be less than an equal partner throughout the marriage, at least up until the final straw, which ironically enough turns out to be her telling everyone about his little straw.

The main problem is that you don't have a scene where the two work on their problems together. Though she begins to work on some of her issues with her friends, She never talks to him. The wife and husband never deal with any of their issues together. And when they do finally meet in the hospital right away he's saying "I'm so sorry" and the stories done.

They never deal with all the stuff she's been talking about with her friends. In fact when the mother in law browbeats him in the hospital he just folds. Don't you see that this implies that he hasn't made any progress with his own issues of passivity. Unless he also changes and learns to stand up for himself his wife will almost certainly backslide at some point and just continue to step all over him. (Actually, maybe that could be the basis of an interesting part three)

I think you are really talented with a lot of interesting thoughts and I'd like to see you take another shot at this story. But focus as much on his passiveness as you do on her self centeredness, and also on the fact that they need to work on this together. Maybe you need to break them up again and he needs to get into another relationship, and then his next girl friend starts to treat him the same way and finally a light bulb goes off, "what am I doing that makes women want to treat me like a doormat?"

Finally, what is great about this story is that unlike many loving wife stories it isn't about a couple where it's impossible or just sad to imagine them getting back together. In other words they are fantastically mismatched, but that doesn't mean it can't work things out, or that they shouldn't. These two could have a really hot and exciting relationship because opposites really can attract and complete one another. And they do each have strengths where the other is weak. But they both need to grow up a bit. For these two to be happy as a couple he really has to learn to stand up for himself, just as she needs to learn to think of him before herself. Most importantly, they need to do work on their problems together.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Dump the ungrateful bitch

And now how does he stop the selfish bitch from thinking about her ex boyfriends when he is screwing her. She doesn't really love him she is just afraid to lose her comfortable life. anon jerry

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
A Good Story

I good story but they do need help. She is thinking of her needs still, but needs to work on making the marriage a partnership. I think he is still in a mess. Overall thank you for your writing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
foolish

foolish story with a foolish ending anybody that would have said what she said would not have a husband. After what her friends said they would not be his friends anymore because all feeling would come to the surface everytime they met.And as far as getting an operation that would be a slap in the face to because she was a slut why should he suffer.I can see a woman hand behind this story and if i were you i would watch your back.

zed0zed0about 14 years ago
Character Flaw

I think her comments are indicative of her shallow character, I doubt that a tighter pussy's gonna help her build character. Although her short comings in attitude have been made apparent doesn't mean she can be trusted not to screw him over in some other way. Anyway it made for an interesting but somewhat unsettling read.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
good story and it is definitely believeable

This story is very good and is quite believable. In many women who have experienced several births (2 in her case) and who have had a husband or other lover(s) with a large penis (she had an ex husband and several boyfriends), over time the vagina and the cervical canal (of the uterus) stretch out but do not contract back to their original, resting size. In such cases, a surgical reduction of the female reproductive tract, mainly the vagina and cervical canal, solves the problem.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago

The title should be way too much of a BITCH!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
As Usual Very Well Written

Like many on this board, I would disagree with the actions of the husband - but this is fiction! It is well written, the emotional conflict comes across as real and the characters are people we can relate to. A truly 5 star story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Bad Ending

No self-respecting husband would tolerate such a pathetic low-life wife. A husband with any pride would of kicked the bitch to the curve. Too many of these stories start out well and end up with the husband being sorry wimp.

RePhilRePhilover 13 years ago
Anonymous is WRONG

Love trumps words and it takes balls to put others before ones ego. As far as the story I personally got lost in the sentence where the husbands anger turned to love how did that happen was it just because of going for ice cream. Left me with a hole in the Logic of the story line

MarvinSMarvinSabout 13 years ago
Point of View

Yikes! A new record -- changing point of view within the sentence: "I made himself some coffee."

MarvinSMarvinSabout 13 years ago
I wonder

I wonder how he could even get ready to screw her again when it's still not so deep in his memory about how inadequate his cock appeared to be to her. The second honeymoon is a bit of a stretch to believe.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
The end missed the point...

I don't think the relationship problem was due to a loose vagina or small penis but rather blatant disrespect and humiliation of her husband. She didn't even really try to get him back even though she professed her love for him - and never truly addressed the issue of her public disrespect and humiliation of her husband.

Were the first part real life, I think most mens' reactions would be similar...however, I don't believe the relationship would be repaired by a roll in the sack and failure to address such a fundamental part of a loving relationship - repect.

Otherwise well written.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
1st or 3rd

good story greate idea but so hard to read you must deside who is telling the story 1st persone or 3rd person eg. "i took his coock out" there were only the guy and the wife there.

you change from 1st to 3rd 5or6 times in one sentance realy spoils a other wise good read .

checked a few of your other stories the same applys good appart from whos telling it

chytownchytownover 12 years ago
Good Read.

This was different. Thanks for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Hardly rates a "2."

Despite comments by others, this tale just does not hack it. She clearly disrespected him and any woman who put a man down as she did certainly does not deserve a second chance. The only surgery she needs is on her mouth..while he needs to move on.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Disrespect and no love

I like how he tells her he loves her and she replies I know, not I love you too or that Ive missed you. How fortunate that the black guy was a friend and not a lover although we only have her word for that, she leaves him and takes the kids and doesn't get in touch with him for months but all it takes is a trip to the doctors to desize her giant vagina and suddenly all their problems are solved!

Sorry not buying it, the story was a good idea but you just couldn't pull it off as Carol was just too unlikable it would have been better if he had actually found someone who lived him and not treated him like a meal ticket.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago

i would have droped her she didnt care to much for him

Fighting41Fighting41about 12 years ago
All about her

Even at the end it was still all about her she had the surgery so that she could feel something and still did nothing for him. It's still not a marriage it is her doing something that will allow her to stay will the meal ticket

tazz317tazz317about 12 years ago
YOU CAN ALTER THE PHYSICAL ENDOWMENT

but the mental never forgets. TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
lol

i would've fucked her then punched her in the face

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
IM glad they worked her problem out/ i hope she fiqured out what really counts

after 4 children I wish my wife would have had the same surgery, i remember asking the doctor after the 4th child could he make my wife tighter because the feelling was not like it used to be. This story was weak because she really put him down in front of there friends without trying to find a way to fix the problem. average size penis is 6 inches so he was not small.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago

she didn't respect him it was more than just not liking him for sex. She told all her friends and embarrassed him openly i would kick her to the curb regardless so what she got the surgery that has nothing to do with respect.

betrayedbylovebetrayedbylovealmost 12 years ago
She's a selfish bitch

Yeah yeah it was a happy ending but it was for herself that the surgery was performed. If I was Steve I might be more pissed at the fact of her tightening her vaginal walls because it just proves that he could never satisfy her the way things were. As life continues hopefully he discovers the extent of her selfishness and runs for the hills. No, Steve was duped by a slick bitch. Shame.

cantbuymycantbuymyover 11 years ago
i remember this one

good story - got a 5 - gee honey i made my cunt smaller so your little dick would fit nice and tight. i still want a really long thick black one though and then it will be really tight for them too. forget that i think you are not adequate and never have been even an adequate sex partner.

betrayedbylovebetrayedbyloveover 11 years ago
Question

Is this how "Big Mouth" is going to go?

bigguy323bigguy323over 11 years ago
I'm glad they reconciled. Since she did not cheat I am okay with that outcome.

That doesn't mean that I think she really loved or respected him. Perhaps, just perhaps the near miss awakened her enough to realize what she was risking.

If I were the hubby, I'd keep a close eye on her and be sensitive to how she treats him.

karan9876karan9876over 11 years ago
Crazy

Although she dint cheat on him physically, i dont agree with him having her back. He was humiliated in front of people. Cheating comes in many form's and not just the physical aspect. His respect was played around with when she said what she said. Furthermore, Since she has admitted she is not satisfied with his size chances are she will screw up in the future. As one reader commented that he would keep a watch on her, well, my question is would anyone want that kind of a marriage where you cant trust your spouse and need to keep a watch on her? Trust and respect form an integral part in a marriage. So i dont agree with him and think he's just another wimp.

solotorosolotoroover 11 years ago
LOL

One of the funniest stories I've read. Now for the rest of his life he'll have a reminder of how ineffective he is for his wife. Getting your suit tailored to fit you is one thing, but your wife?? Maybe you should have had him meet the midget of his dreams. Thanks for the laughs.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
One of the worst

Bad story line, bad plot and bad development. I should have spent my time cutting the grass rather than reading this one.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
bull

were the kids black the friend she meet at lunch was black and a friend to ex so was her ex a bbc . what i got from the story

PFDIIPFDIIabout 11 years ago
The story? Ehhh? The comments - great

The story may not have been the best, but the comments were great. Very humorous.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Nope

That level of contempt reveals a fatal flaw. No storybook happy ending here, for either of them. She should let him go and find herself a guy with a big piece of equipment. He should go through the pain of ending this relationship and find someone who loves and respects him. Til then, nothing will work.

cliffhanger20cliffhanger20about 11 years ago
BULLSHIT

And together on a pale horse they slowly road into the sunset. Wfe ass me, cowshit I know, bare go asshole Joe.

bigchefwaynebigchefwayneabout 11 years ago
As We Have to Expect - Great Writing

I do not understand the idiots on Literotica who feel they should judge a story on whether or not they agree with the described actions of the subject of the story. This is a site where writers share with us their imagination and skills. None of the morons who post as 'Anonymous' have either. They have very limited minds that could not tell the difference between a short story by Hemmingway and one by a fifth grader. They are certainly not smarter than a fifth grader.

PrideInsightPrideInsightalmost 11 years ago
GREAT PIECE

.....great job of story telling....its your story, your plot-line.I always wonder why some persons don't understand....and "I repeat"...DON'T UNDERSTAND....that if you want a plot-line to go your way write your own story....YOUR OWN STORY...

.....I may have preferred that some actions be omitted..some needed be harsher, but from there come the entertainment in the story..."the unexpected".....so you see if everything went according to each readers wisdom....then there would be no need to read.....don't you think?

karan9876karan9876almost 11 years ago
Wimp with a captial W

She may not have cheated on him physically but she sure did cheat on him emotionally and mentally by thinking of other men when they were in bed. If that was not bad enough then him hearing her speak the kind of crap that she did in front of everyone should have been reason enough for him to leave. No self respecting Man can accept such humiliation. Even if they get back together as they eventually did, people wont forget that he is a pencil dick with not enough skills to satisfy his woman thus she has to think of her ex's when they are in bed. Why would any self respecting man accept this? That's why I strongly feel he was a wimp with a capital W.

jackfrostedjackfrostedalmost 11 years ago
good writing

I liked her effort to 'fix' the physical problem. Hated her early selfish attitude. He is rewarded with great kids, a truly loving wife and a 'family' to enjoy. A great and clever plot resolution. Thanks for a really good read.

Jack

cohibaIVcohibaIValmost 11 years ago
I usually like your work, but ...

It was well-written, but I really didn't like it. With the surgery, she has fixed the symptom but not the problem itself. The lack of respect, the 75-25 marriage, is the problem, as evinced by her comments about his size. By letting Steve fall for this resolution, you have killed off his credibility as a character. I would like to see WTMI ch 3, in which Steve remembers why she did this and begins to struggle to get it up. Eventually, he realizes the marriage is dead, leaving Carol to deal with the attitude that caused the problem and the physical results of her half-assed "solution".

VickieTernVickieTernalmost 11 years ago
Yes, great writing

and strong, credible emotions whether of anger, fear, or desperation. But the POV conflicts in some of these earlier stories ("I said"/"He said", and "Steve worried because his car wouldn't start, so I gave up and climbed back out," and "She told me she loved me, but he didn't hear her" kinds of things) make reading you like looking at a story through a kaleidescope or a shuffling deck of cards. That it bothers me and so few others is itself enormous praise for the strength of your writing! Write more!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Well that was fun!

I couldn't see how she was going to make it up to him but you put an interesting spin on it. I'm still not sure, given how made he was, that he goes to the hospital to see her. At that point, what she had done was a mute point and they divorced. And I'm still not sure, given what she had said and what their friends had said, if his male pride and ego could have put it behind them. And they still get divorced. But, that being said, well played.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Bullshit

Tammy can kiss his ass and Carol can become a full time slut. Oh, wait a minute, she already is.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Bullshit indeed!

You're shitting me right? She belittled him in public and laughed as she said she only thought about other men as they made love. Add to the fact she "just happened " to meet one of her hung ex's and went out with him, fooling around in public again but hey, "Nothing happened". Yeah right.

Then instead of trying to get her husband back through hard work, she goes for the quick fix instead. "Hey honey, you're nothing but a limp dick loser, who's sense of self-worth means shit to me. I only want you cos you're a free meal ticket. But hey, me and my friends conspired to trick you so you'd come back. By the way, I got some doctor to throw a few stitches in my grand canyon so I can at least feel something when I throw you a bone. Welcome back."

krosis666krosis666almost 11 years ago
Ego

Ah yes, the "Fragile" male ego. Why can't men be more like women, who have no ego at all. Men should just suck it up because their feelings don't matter anyway.

Fucking crap! If he had said she looked like a fat whore with saggy tits, and he had to think about anyone and everyone else before he could touch her, and had said it in front of all her friends, God, and all creation, would all be forgiven? Would she not be hurt? Would she not be humiliated? So do women not have feelings or ego? Or should she just suck it up and "get over it" like men are supposed to do?

When the one that is supposed to love you more than all others betrays you in public or private, especially about something so intimate,something that is meant to be cherished between a husband and wife,it hurts, man or woman! You don't " Just get over it" in an instant, or ever. You most definitely don't degrade your partner in public, and then laugh in their face. If you're not satisfied, try a novel new invention called: talking.. but privately. After all, you're supposed to love eachother, right?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
What?

You have a talent for writing but your "plot logic" sucks. After she humiliated him in public--in front of their friends, no less--she could have sewn that thing shut and a real man still would have told her to fuck off. You blew this one with the lousy ending.

Pulsifer42Pulsifer42over 10 years ago
Calm reality

I enjoyed the writing and plot line......and had no difficulty accepting the outcome.

I actually thought it was pretty clever and all-in-all was happy with the final outcome, which is not always the case with me with this author's stories. But I am a great fan of this author.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Asnine

What a stupid, improbable way to end the story. Voluntary, elective surgery to have her pussy taken in? I'm sure insurance had no questions about that. I've read some of your other posts and expected more out of you; you are capable of better...

OverthefallsOverthefallsover 10 years ago
A good, if unlikely, story

Once again, a well written story. But have her pussy "taken in" seems a little odd to say the least. And why does he all of a sudden forgive her? He finds out she's in the hospital and then everything is forgiven? And what loving husband doesn't press for details about his wifes reasons for being in the hospital in the first place? A few too many holes in this off-beat storyline for my liking.

sugnasugnaover 10 years ago
Respect

It isn't about a tight pussy, it is about love and respect. She is a selfish, disrespectful bitch. You can tighten a pussy, but you can't take the stupid out of a stupid bitch.

Huedogg2Huedogg2over 10 years ago
once again we have a writer that's a true man-hater

And what's up with all this fragile male ego crap. WOMEN, are some of the vainest, self loathing, needy people on the planet and yet some how men have frail egos. If the husband would have said, damn bitch who have you been fucking, a elephant. Shit your pussy is so lose, it has an echo. That cause her to have self image problems, then she'll wonder if her pussy is really to big. Yet, man has the fragile ego.

colddayscolddaysabout 10 years ago
Disrespectful Bitch

Well written. Poor ending. He would not have gone to the hospital if be thought she was doing the black guy. She will humiliate him again. cut her lose.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Hmm

Hard to believe. "I had let my male ego get in the way....." She verbally emasculated him about as deeply and publically as possible, she's been treating him like shit for over a year, and they aren't even his kids. But suddenly he's at her bedside, then moving her back in, as if nothing had happened? Friend, you jumped the shark with this one.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
CRITICS!

These comments always have a guy or guys warning the writer he best dump his woman fast before she hurts him good. I suspect that musta happened to him, the critic. I think the more critical guys need to get out and test more relationships. Might I suggest they "mellow out?" There's quite a few really likable cuties out there and they are more fun to play with than to insult and "put down", in my opinion. Course if insulting them is the way you entertain your self, go ahead. But I think you might be missing out.

fanfarefanfareabout 10 years ago
here's a tissue to wipe your tears

Whadda bunch of whinny little boys! Hammering out misogynist vitriolic with one hand and tugging at your tiny weewees with the other.

My wife and I were working our way through the Kuma Sutra, forgetting it was written for teenage dancing girls and teenage warrior boys. I was in a back brace for a few weeks and just missed having to have hernia surgery, by this much. Mu wife did have to have vaginal surgery and while she was at it, the Surgeon tightened her up.

After several months of physical therapy and limited oral sex, we were finally given the go ahead for full-speed ahead. But it took weeks, maybe a couple of months for us to work our way back to full-blown, all out vaginal penetration with mutual orgasms. I understand that Gynecologistt-Surgeons do a big business in restoration work.

sdc92078sdc92078about 10 years ago
Carol's problem wasn't her big pussy

It was her big mouth.

Tw0Cr0wsTw0Cr0wsabout 10 years ago
partial

Okay, the physical problem is taken care of.

But there are still the disrespect, the using, the taking far more than giving.

Is there still 75/25 in this marriage ?

It should not be 50/50 either, it should be 100/100.

sdc92078sdc92078about 10 years ago
The ending

Showing up at the hospital, ok.

Bringing flowers, ok.

Apologizing, no way. Just say, "I hope you feel better soon," then give her the flowers and go. The fence mending is still all on her.

KarenEKarenEabout 10 years ago
Vaginaplasty

LOL! In my comment on Ch 1, I suggested it, never thought it would happen!

As for her disrespect, big mouth and 75/25, it seems that she HAS changed.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
too little to late

I didn't feel the end was realistic or well timed. Everyone else was right - she didn't deserve him.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago

Well, overall it went okay I suppose. But I can just picture Carol imagining "lookie here little Stevie, your itty-bitty weenie is so small, I had to have my pussy tightened up to even feel it".

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
I have to throw to throw it

The BS Flag that is. Not one of your better tales. And is there no other name available for your protagonists than "Steve"??? SMH

Tootight1Tootight1over 9 years ago
good story

I find the question, what would you do for the love of your life? I see 2 people who love each other, but cant get together for what ever emotional or physical problems have occurred. the final plot to overcome this condition, and reunite these people, regardless of who thought of it or paid for it, worked. if there was no actual operation involved, just the pretense, it would have worked. nice story. loose lips sink ships.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
POV-

Their plane was leaving at 5:00 AM and we didn't finish packing until almost 2:00.

2 completely different points of view in the same sentence is just one of the most glaring examples of lazy writing. I've enjoyed many of your stories, and this one had great potential, was quite good for the most part. Given where their relationship was keeping the nature of the surgery secret for 8 weeks especially when she was useless for half that time is just plain bad writing. You came to no point of "suspension of disbelief" on this point. After everything else she put him thru, including bedding of the big black guy, (from his perspective) to put him thru another 8 weeks of abstinence, he would have to have no balls to not get the story by then and continue to take care of her. It was in effect just a continuation of the completely one sidedness of the relationship. Again if he really had any balls, couldn't go down that way, like she couldn't at least give him head after 4 or 5 weeks. Again, you built no "suspension of disbelief", just expected readers to buy it wholecloth. The whole waiting for any kind of sex was completely "her" agenda. The whole problem in the relationship wasn't her loose cunt, that was all in her head, unless she was cheating the whole time with huge dicked guys, the problem was her agenda, which was everything revolving around her. "It's not like I called you a pencil dick did I?" Carol said trying to make amends. It didn't work. " Sounds like a loving wife.

[I've taken you for granted more times than I can count, this last year," she said almost stone-faced. "I took advantage of you, because you were too good to me, if that makes any sense. I've thought about us, for a long time, and it felt that I was beginning to be the strong one, and you were becoming my yes man. You were more than willing, to jump through any hoop, just to please me, and the more you did, the more I took."

I thought what she said and knew she was right. "The same way in bed, I wasn't there to please you, you were there for my benifit; to get me off, the hell with you," she told him. "Don't get me wrong, I loved you doing all those things to me, but our roles became reversed. You have always been too nice, and I don't know how many times I just wanted you to grab me, drag me to the bedroom and just pound the shit out of me. Not make love, just fuck me. You're not the biggest man I've ever been with, but I had hoped, you would be my last." ]

In her mind it was all his fault that she didn't communicate her needs, and that she didn't give a shit about his.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Uhhh

that was extreme solution to an extremely difficult "too small" Johnson problem. I am not sure how that addresses the "I am a selfish bitch, you are too nice a guy" theory she laid out the night he went nuclear and took her ass.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous