All Comments on 'A Party To Remember'

by lilgirlsix

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
Butterfly847Butterfly847over 14 years ago
Brilliant Story

Loved it, look forward to reading somemore, well done.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
sexy, but why the manipulation?

The dom basically manipulated the slave into doing what he wanted--he set her up. To me, he can't be trusted.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

A Master that truly cared for His wouldn't have done such things that way. I agree with the other commenter. He shouldn't be and can't be trusted as a Master. It's one thing to push limits, what He done went beyond that in the worst way. Submission takes great trust and strength to give oneself totally and completely. It's to be a cherished gift not to be taken lightly and abused. He is a very WEAK man not a strong caring Master!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago

I disagree completely. The submissive was given the option to decline the piercings. There's nothing wrong with being prepared for the occasion if she agrees. In my honest opinion the 2 commentators above me don't fully understand what they're talking about. This was a wonderfully written submission (excuse the pun). My Master has done similar things. Not in regards with piercings but He has.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

I also think this was improper manipulation. The chance to say no was superficial at best. He put her in a situation designed to put excessive pressure on her to choose as he wanted on one of her hard limits. Peer pressure in public on a day she is inclined to want to be especially pleasing to him. Threatening/promising to make her watch him with others only because of her decision in this matter, not as general play. That is a punishment. He showed no respect for her hard limit which obviously had been discussed many times with her mantaining her stance. What limit will he push next and in what way. That she came hard and was happy to please him does not negate that she didn't want this. Bad dom, bad bad dom.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

I think its a very good story,but do say it was really mean of him to make her feel the only way he would stay with her is if she did. That's the way I would of felt if happen that way.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Not a dom

a manipulator. Nothing more than that. Hard limits are such because they aren't supposed to be touched otherwise they would be soft limits. If this is you manipulator aka "dom" leave while you still can. He has no care,respect,or love for her.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
A Hard NO

Complete Manipulation.

She didn’t want this at all, it was emotional blackmail. Telling her she could say no and it would be fine BUT that he would play with others and make her watch.

He’s a user and not anyone I’d trust blatant manipulation sounds exactly like the kind of wanker who will ignore a safe word. She said she’s never needed to use a safe word with him it sounds like blind luck.

I read bits of the mind control story first and now with this? Two stories of aggressive manipulation, I can only hope this isn’t a reflection on your real life because if it is you have my sympathies. Real love is based on trust and mutual respect.

Tess (UK)

jra13jra13over 1 year ago

No. No. No. He is no Dom. He manipulated her to get what he wanted, body mod as a hard limit and he set up an entire party then went in another room to fondle another woman to get her to pierce her body? What part of this doesn't have red flags flying all over the place? I read non con all the time and this gave me the creeps.

StrixalucoStrixaluco10 months ago

I have to agree with the others, it was manipulation, even blackmailing and not acceptable D/s. Not a Dom I'd trust.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous