All Comments on 'Overcome With Lust'

by X-Factor

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
tinman69stinman69sover 20 years ago
Very good story!

That is an excellant story . Good story line and made me feel I was watching them in motion, really good work!!

chastity420chastity420over 20 years ago
Very hot!

This story is excellent! Nothing like hot sex with a stranger in a public place!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
Hot Hot Hot!

Damn I love the strangers meet and screw line keep it up.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
WHOA!!

Great story! I came so hard reading it! That is one of my fantasies... to have spontaneous, not thinking-about-it sex!! WOW

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
more! more! more!

Maybe you could write a continuation for this.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Take me too please

I wish I was caught like that. I would like this strange man to slide his fingers into my wet pussy, to kiss my mouth deeply, and to suck my breasts. Thanks for the pleasure.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Wow

One of the best ones I've ever read. My dick got so hard, I thought it was going to explode!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
This girl would have required he lick her first

The writing is very good, but the story was a bit boring from a female's perspective.

This girl has a tongue piercing, a hot body, and young, with plenty available guys.

This kind of experienced girl is now more demanding on a guy and knows what she wants, regardless of how hot he is. Too many hot guys don't have a clue how to give a female an orgasm. A female knows if he doesn't know to lick her pussy and get her into an extremely "hot" state, he likely won't be worth the effort, and she won't suck his dick first. She knows better. She will go for the guy who can give her what she wants, hot or not. All females are aware of the guys who expect to get their cocks sucked, fuck, one little lick on the clit, then leave her to masturbate.

Guys who are good looking with big cocks rely too much on this and "think" they know everything they need to know. These guys are lucky if they get it once, because they usually don't get it a second time from a girl who knows what she wants. The female clit is first and foremost. 90% of females can not orgasm from their vaginas.

It was obvious this was a guy's story. Learn about the modern female and make it more realistic from a female's point of view. Yes, females have lied to males for years to keep from hurting fragile egos. Females, like males, need their most erotic sex organ licked and licked the correct way to bring the most eroticy. Until we write it correctly, males will continue to be misinformed about what females really want. The guys who get it right will get the girls and KEEP the girls.

Please take this in a constructive way as that is the way this is intended. You're a great writer. Your writing style is not my complaint.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
very hot

Love her inability to stop herself from being fucked by this sexy stranger.

There is something so hot about how the guy just continues on about his business while she dithers in indecision...

Love your stories...thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
very hot

Love her inability to stop herself from being fucked by this sexy stranger.

There is something so hot about how the guy just continues on about his business while she dithers in indecision...

Love your stories...thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
disappointing

While this story is very well-written, it is much too brief in every way. The introduction to the characters is too brief, as is the background information to the story. The love scene is also much too brief. According, sequels are certainly warranted for what could be a very interesting longer story, should the author decide to continue it.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userX-Factor@X-Factor
2106 Followers
I am Jordan Xavier, known as X-Factor on Literotica since 2001. Excuse the 20-year-old stories - I was quite new. And young. Follow on Twitter @XFactorErotica for updates Now out on Amazon - Cottage on the Beach: This Passionate May-December Romance Needs to be Hidden - An ...