All Comments on 'Masturbating with Mommy'

by FuckAndChuck62

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Good start...

Loved the "mommy" parts of the story. It defines the roles a little more and keeps the son in his place, below the mother. Maybe a little more struggle with emotions before this threshold is crossed. Still gave you a 100 and hope that there will be more between these two.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
tell us more-get dad into 3some action

good beginning-but get dad into action with mom and hugh together-and since mom is such a hottie-bet she would like to next see hugh and dad in some bi fun with her directing the action abd her being rewarded with all that hot terrific cum..as a totally unihibited woman/mom i know i do.nothing hotter.to read about and experience.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
More!

Mom's is kind of a little slut isn't she? At just 38 she's still able to be bred isn't she? Maybe daddy finds out that his son is far superior to him in all important departments. Moms are really great fucks.

AhabscribeAhabscribeover 14 years ago
Nice and Naughty

Normally I don't cotton to multiple perspective stories, but you worked it perfectly, balancing the flow of the story between mother and son. Well done!

dliterdliterover 14 years ago
Mom in charge

Keep going, develop the relationship more, but keep the father out of it. Keep them loving, no humiliation or pain, just excitement and exploration.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Time period of the story?

Is the story supposed to be set in the the early 2oth century or something ,becuase there was kinda a wild west rustic feel to it in the beggining. Especially when he came in from the horses and how dad would be gone for a few days, which I assumed would be on a cattle drive or something.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
preggo mom-son

it was really good....i think it made readers shoot der cum....y dont u make her pregnant n give birth to der incestous child n let both of dem suck her boobs, while he fonger fuck her...

calamity989calamity989over 13 years ago
quite good

i wish it was entangled with romance and teasing but this pure incest sex erotic story is alright

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
"Moms are really great fucks!"

That's what a previous commenter said, and truer words were never spoken. This is an excellent story by a gifted writer. It shows why more and more boys are just going ahead with their deepest urge---to shove their big stiff prick up the cunt they desire above all others---their own mother's! As for mothers, they're thrilled beyond words when he see their big strapping boy hard in his pants around them. Mothers have a very special love and affection for their boy's stiff young dick and his hot young balls. Their son's manly virility overwhelms their mind and makes their motherly cunt real wet.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Whoa man am I high or what?

1 time my mommy suk my dik n it fel gude lolz

Wanda44ddWanda44ddabout 11 years ago
Great Story

I loved the story. I so reminded me of my son and I when he was 17.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Very erotic!

I was immediately at attention

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Banned?

Wow. "This profile is banned." I wonder what he/she did.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Do you have other stories?

Since they have blocked you, I can't see if you wrote other stories. If you have, could you please send me titles so I can read them? I really enjoyed "Masturbating with Mommy". Thanks Gary

<garyeholt@yahoo.com>

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Anna Ludlow

My own 74 year old mother Anna Ludlow in Mt Vernon Indiana used to masterbate and with me in her bed and have me hold her and snuggle. When I was a boy she got me to finger her and by time I was in jr high I was fucking her. She 74 now and I'm 50. I still fuck my mother everyday. Usually several times every day. I want to be in a porn movie fucking mom and my family all see us. I don't know how to find a studio to film us having incest. Anyone know how to get us in a porn having real incest?

sheenakysheenakyabout 2 years ago

I wonder why they were banned???

FlaresandslippersFlaresandslippers8 months ago

What's a buldge? Lol

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous