All Comments on 'Snowbound'

by bingabangaloo

Sort by:
  • 62 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Very Good

OMG, What did we just do?...stayed warm and took thier mins off being stranded and did what a lot of Daddies and daughters think of......fucking each other............great story

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Nice quick jerk-off story

Now "babygirl" calls mom crying to tell her that Daddy just fucked her. In revenge, Mom fucks her college son.

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichover 14 years ago
Short and sweet, so sweet

Would it be possible for the author to write more on this family? I would love to read that dad and his daughter wasn't the only ones that were having a good fuck.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
More More More

I would like to know what happened after this. The story is so hot!!!!

kar4256kar4256over 14 years ago
Loved it

Would have really loved to have seen the reactions of the emergency personnel when they found the cum-filled sleeping bag :-)

don87654don87654about 14 years ago
Pregged...

You may have just gotten bred...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
SO HOT!

I Hope he knocks her up! Write more!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
GREAT

KEEP IT CUMMING STORY IS VIVID

TwilightfanTwilightfanabout 12 years ago
More???

Great story...I hope we get to see more of it...

TakeatumblewithmeTakeatumblewithmeabout 12 years ago
Write a second story

You need to write a second part to this story it was amazing!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago

Wow, that was fucking amazing! Write some more like this!!!

TakeatumblewithmeTakeatumblewithmeover 11 years ago
write more

You need to write a part 2!!!

trikietrikiealmost 11 years ago
wow

does the rescue guy come and spitroast her with the dad? or what?

kmac99kmac99almost 11 years ago
Brilliant

Too bad there has been no more from this author! He truly captured the intensity of forbidden love with the quick, urgency of unusual circumstances and wonderful opportunities. Thank you for sharing and PLEASE come back to write some more!!! You are an inspiration.

TakeatumblewithmeTakeatumblewithmealmost 11 years ago
Amazing

Please write part 2... It was super hot!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
v-e-r-y hot premise

but excuse me; with the nose in a deep ditch they wouldn't still be sitting in the seats w/o seatbelts (OH I get it; in this "Twilight Zone" reality doesn't apply. the car tumbled , rolled-over, slid sideways, whatever so that it ended upright, on four wheels or at least backwards in the ditch so that the front is up in the air -- then of course there's the sleeping bag that can hold two "while one is sitting on the others lap", hee-hee)

Yep; hot, sweaty, ball busting sex, just not realistic

Thanks though; a good read;

DKP

More please

bingabangaloobingabangalooover 10 years agoAuthor
SRSLY?

fuck you assholes, with your "not realistic."

You write a story, dick.

I'm sick of reading asinine feedback from jizzy assholes. Go fuck yourself.

Not gonna write another, because fuck the majority of commentators.

You all suck.

ValerionValerionabout 10 years ago
To the Author...

I can see getting pissed about some of the more retarded comments but honest, don't cut us ALL off. I really liked your writing and I don't mind saying that this was pretty hot.

hotluckywetgirl11hotluckywetgirl11about 10 years ago
bingbangaloo please write more hot stories!!

This was the perfect story! Thrown together and doing what they had to do to stay warm, and both really hot for each other. I am so wet and horny from reading this story. I want more! The only thing that could have been even better is if he had been able to lick her hot pussy and have her grind on his face in ecstasy, cuz that's what I would have done :))))))

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
So sorry you got angry and stopped writing!

I've read 3 of your stories so far and loved each one! Don't let your disgust with insensitive commentators make you give up your great writing, to the detriment of those who really adore you! It's just not right....you have a gift for writing these stories which are exceedingly hot!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Fuck the haters

Your father daughter stories are amazing! Keep them coming! Fuck what the idiots say!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
please start writing again

Your stories are my absolute favorite. They do it for me EVERY time. Seriously, I come to this site just because of your stories. Please start up again?

Some people suck but I really wish you wouldn't let them ruin it for everyone...

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
More!!!

You should post a sequel to this

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Fantastic

Your stories are ABSOLUTELY erotic and so great...Please write more......

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Very erotic!

But I find myself needing more… It would be so awesome if all the daughters in your stories "accidentally" got pregnant from fucking their fathers. You should definitely write some sequels to these stories where the girls are knocked up and the dad keeps fucking them even more!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Please...

Write more stories about Father/daughter incest. Please! They always get me off, I'm always dripping and begging for more! My fingers always trail down to my clit and leave me in ecstasy.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Dude

Awesome you should make more chapters for this, it's so cool to think about fathers and daughters or mothers and sons having sex or brothers and sisters having sex even though everyone knows it's wrong

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Amazing

I love this story but it needs more chapters but other than that great job keep up the good work

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

more chapters! Maybe what the wife and the son are going through back at the house around this time?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Moree

These type of story's always get me off, especially when they're daddy/daughter ones. These type of stories being the one were daddy takes advantage of daughter... Damn, that was so hot.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Daddy/Daughter love

Me and my daughter Set here together reading this. As I pump another load into her hot little cunt. We are waiting on our first child together. Please write more of these.. Hopefully you get the daughter pregnant too.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Great

I`ve read all of your stories. Their are awesome. I love this nasty and taboo subject, that their can`t control themselvs, regrets but still like it. God. I want more. Pleas, add something more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Take my wife, please! (Someone will get the joke;)

...when they get home he tells his wife that the accident led to some long needed quality dad/daughter bonding time! He was so impressed with it that they are going to have an official day or two every month just for them to bond ;) (plus *bonding* any time they can get!;)

Thanks for the fun story!!

...oh, and that crazy, long winded nutjob poster? The reason he is doing that is because he cant get it up! Otherwise he would move on to the next stroker! Lol!

sassysasha89sassysasha89over 7 years ago

Sone hot, sequel please.

I imagine that it'll take a while before they are rescued. That's a lot of sex they could do until then.

Hope you write another.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
5 again great story BUT

You need to costume this and tell us what happened afterwards. Did they find time and places to continue to fuck each other?

Prolonged_Debut10Prolonged_Debut10over 6 years ago
Intense

That is following the "Survival Guidebook" perfectly.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Poor

What a load of shite

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Shut up

This story isn't shite you moron. This is so hot.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago

wish there was a 2nd part

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
So hot

I first read this story 2 years ago! I don't know why, but I always find myself here. Great story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

Good! Love it! ❤

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
1 star

D/d huge turn off

DaddysIncestGirlDaddysIncestGirlover 4 years ago
Excuse me....

Daddy/daughter huge turn ON. Love your writing, all of your stories are my absolute favourites if everything I've read on this site, and this one especially. Hotttt.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

...to the 1 star comment below, why did you read it then? Didn't take a genius to figure thats where it was going inside of three minutes! Besides, giving it one star based on your personal dislikes is fucking pathetic and petty! Loser.

I don't like mother/son stories or mother/daughter stories, but I've gotten started on a few here and there, realized what they were, and often finished reading them because they were well written, then either graded them appropriately or just not at all.

MasterdcMasterdcabout 4 years ago

Good read, to short 4*

Hoochymama67Hoochymama67almost 4 years ago

I'd like to see more. What happened after they were recused? Did they continue?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Snowbound and down , naked and fuckin’ , we’re gonna do what they say shouldn’t be done !

I know it’s been over 9 years since you posted anything on this site , just wanted to comment on your submissions . I had just ran across one of your stories by luck and ratings guiding me , and after the first read , I went to your page and read them all . I found each of them enjoyable and pretty unique in their set up . Personally I think you have talent and interesting concepts ! Too bad you let some stupid morons control you to the point you stopped posting . I’d like to remind readers that this is a work of fiction , as is nearly every story on this site . Furthermore it is divided into genres that categorize and title these genres and sub-genres plainly . When a person writes a short story or even a long novel , no matter which genre he is writing in , adult erotica , horror , suspense or any other genre , it’s still fiction , you know ‘ make believe ‘ ! Do you think Stephen King or Agatha Christie is telling factual accounts ? If you don’t like certain genres why are you reading stories that are obviously posted in that genre ? Lighten up !

BajeroBajeroover 3 years ago

G'day, bingabangaloo.

The previous commenter took the words right off my keyboard two weeks before I thought them. Like him/her, I found one story fun, readable, titillating, well written. I binge-read the others taking notice that your most recent submission was March, 2011. Come on, mate. You've got 807 followers who'd be happy campers to read your stuff. Git to it! By the way, did they die in the snow after they consummated their new relationship?… just askin'.

cutabvavgcutabvavgabout 3 years ago

Daddy Daughter...nothing I like more!

rosemaveyrosemaveyalmost 3 years ago

soooooo hot #jerkoffmaterial how you made them handle the situation was very sexy

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I could almost smell the musky aroma of her pussy as her father was fucking her. You didn't mention it, but I know from experience that her hot wet excited pussy, had to smell like a girl's pussy smells when she's being fucked. I especially liked the way that she was disgusted and upset about his cock poking at the entrance to her cunt and after she realized that it was inside of her, how she changed her mind and began to enjoy being fucked by her father. She is truly a 19 year old slut who couldn't care less about who she fucks. It would be great if you continued this story and tell about her getting pregnant by her father and maybe having twins.

Mommy99Mommy99almost 3 years ago

I really wish my Daddy had done something like this with me, when i was young and sexy.

wish_thinkerwish_thinkerover 2 years ago

And what happens next?

PapaGolf414PapaGolf414over 2 years ago

What a great way for a Pervert Dad to get his rocks off in his beautiful daughter. But this should only have been the start of the story. There was still the rest of the wait until Help arrived, and then their reunion back at the Cabin, where Dad and Daughter find out that mom and Son had become so horny waiting for them that they had spent most of the wait fucking each others' brains out! And then the real fun begins with both of the women getting three-holed for the rest of the night, and then fucking each other on the drive home the next day! What great potential you left on the table when you stopped writing with the car in the snow-ditch!

HardXsRHereHardXsRHereover 2 years ago

Absolutely Beautiful and So True

As That Could Happen To Any

Family That Has A Young Girl

Over The Age of 18 and A Horny

Father

SatyrDickSatyrDickover 1 year ago

hawt, haWT, HAWT!

11/10!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

And now the daughter gets to tell her kids how grandpa was there dad as well as their grandpa all during a car accident/ blizzard

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Liked it. Short but very sweet.

Bill S.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I liked it a lot, especially when the daughter was getting fucked and telling her father how sick and dirty it was that they were doing, yet still moving up and down on his cock, apparently enjoying the feeling of being penatrated. I wonder how many times that they fucked, before they were rescued?

I hope that she enjoyed it enough to keep on letting her father fuck her.

Number1ClitlickerNumber1Clitlicker3 months ago

There has to be more chapters of this !

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous