All Comments on 'First Time'

by cdandie

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
Dana23Dana23over 14 years ago
Very hot....real or not!

Loved the story! Gangbangs are a hot wet fantasy!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Wow, hot!

Really enjoyed the story, it made a very hot Irishman very hot indeed!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Very HOT

That was so HOT!! I would have loved to be part of that love fest!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Nothing better than being a cock whore

Excellent story. While reading I wanted to be there and take the cocks. I've been a CD whore for many years and have given my asspussy to thousands of cocks yet still can't get enough. I love a gangbang where I can take at least 15-20 cocks in one session and I love doing it where others can watch each cock fuck me and see the cum running out of my pussy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Great writing.

I've been a crossdressing whore for many years and taken thousands of cocks up my "pussy" and intend to take thousands more. There's nothing better than being gangbanged with one cock right after the other filling you full of nice, warm cum. being banged with people watching while guys fuck my ass one after the other.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago

I submit myself at an adult club, I dress, short skirt, literally my backside is below it. I don't want one guy, I walk around until a few follow me, then I go into the group room. I kneel, by this time I am being felt up, I don't suck them, if they don't get hard, they don't fuck me. It isn't long before the first cock parts my anus and from then on its line up boys until I want to leave and believe me they line up, one after the other, my cock leaking cum, I don't even mind if they want to get under and suck my cock, it is a good 7 inches and I have filled many a boys mouth as my rectum was being lined with cum. To say I like being fucked would be wrong, I love it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Great opening story.

Can't wait to read the rest of you stories

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
love it

I love dressing head to toe and having bareback gangbangs. More the merrier and sometimes there are a lot of them.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Damn

What can I say? That story was fucking hot! If this actually happened to you then I am really jealous. Have always wanted to to be dressed up and be the center of a gangbang orgy. Lucky slut...😁

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Made me very horny, I dress as a slut when I am dressed up usually in shiny PVC my favourite outfit being a shiny red micro mini skirt matching high neck long sleeved top over my waspie and bra the cups filled with latex falsies. I wera a pair for lace sided panties and suspenders and stockings. I pull on a pair of 5" stilleto heeled thigh boots and do my slutty make shiny red lipstick matching nail polish false eye lashes mascra and a real hair jet black wig. By this time my cock is hard and dying for a good wank I imount my sex doll Big john with a eight inch vibrating dick sliding up my wet arse I ride it till I come.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous