All Comments on 'Daddy Watches Ch. 3'

by LadyLosna

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
MMMMMMMMMMm

Super super hot!

Made me wet and I had to play with myself!

Thanks for the good cum!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Hard Prick

I can understand the ladies comment that reading your story made her wet. Reading your story made my prick as hard as a rock. Played with my hard cock all through the story. As you probably can tell I am addicted to sex too. My prick is hard as I`m writing this and I have to stop and play with myself before I can go on. I bet the lady who said she was wet is addicted to sex also. I hope she rereads her comments cause lady I would love to fuck your wet cunt with my hard prick and to suck it too. And Lady Losna, your stories make me want to fuck you also. Do you get wet and play with your cunt while you are writing the stories? You have warmed me up ladies and I wish you could see my prick. It needs a hot cunt. Write more stories. You write very well and I enjoy having a big hard prick reading them. John P

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
ARRRGH!

Why is it that the GOOD writers only write short stories?

AverygoodlayAverygoodlayover 12 years ago
Just Loved it.

Thank you for finishing the story, I sometimes read a story on here that just leaves me hanging waiting for the rest of the story.

I wish that could have been me with two beautiful young girls, I came close once but didn't have the guts to do it, they weren't my daughters but some girls my wife and I took in.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
daddy cock for me

My dad has fucked me and my friend. He fucked my friend first about a week before fucking me. She told me she had seen him fuck her mom and he had a big cock. She told him the next day she was going to tell her dad about it if he didn't do her too. They were alone at my house and she took him to my bedroom and let hm take her virginity. About aweek later mom was working and dad came home late I was in bed . I woke up with dad playing with my pussy . I told him it felt good then he started sucking my titties while finger fucking me then he pulled my paties off and started licking me. He started taking his clothes off I turned my light on and saw his 8 inch hard cock . He started putting it in me and busted my cherry. It hurt a little but he was very gentle.When he had it all in me and started humping me slowly it started feeling real good he made me come . He got into a steady rythem.and fucked me for a long time giving me my first and secnd orgasm of my life. He suddenly started moaning and fucked me harder. I started moaning and thrust back with him then he finally shot me full of his sperm making me scream with another orgasm. He looked me in the eyes and said he was sorry. I told him I wasn't and that I wanted to do it again but was afraid of getting pregnant. He said he had been fixed and couldn't get me pregnan. He cleaned me up and fucked me again, even lasting longer this time. I was 12 at the time. That was 30 years ago and we still fuck whenever we can.

MrBill36MrBill36almost 10 years ago
Very Hot Story

Thank you LadyLosna for your storyi. I don't REALY understand why, but this theme has always intrigued me. I'm now an senior in age but still fantasize about teens. Yes, I'm aware I'll never experience any thing like this. With your help and the help of authors like you and the stories you write, I can still get an erection and get off In the shower. Hell, who knows, maybe some day I'll even get another blowjob.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous