All Comments on 'Fantasy or Fiction?'

by Bad_Monkey_69

Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
fumundacheezefumundacheezeover 14 years ago
I just knew it monk.....

The Clue was the contrasting pink of her pussy. You didn't give us a clue though with the freckles. I thought I was wrong but I just had the feeling it was a white guy and a black woman. Usually a black man won't eat pussy. When it's a white woman, they want to get that cock in there and make a chocolate welfare baby. Good job. The descriptive sex was awesome. Another good clue to the race of the female was the pungent smell of her aroused pussy. There is nothing like the smell of a black woman charged up and ready to fuck with no perfume on it except nature's own eau de puss'e. A lot of black women out there are yearning for a good loving from a white man instead of a hard assed animal fuck from a black baby daddy.

hisangelbeautyhisangelbeautyover 14 years ago
nice start

nice story, a tad confusing in a few places but good,

I do have to take issue with the comments made by the other poster, no idea where they get the idea that posting any thing about a welfare baby or a black baby daddy has anything to do with this story, I for one found the comments tacky not to mention tasteless. To you i say i am looking forward to your next story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous