All Comments on 'A Party To Remember Ch. 02'

by lilgirlsix

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Master? More like master-manipulator

In Ch. 1 this dom shamelessly manipulated his slave into getting several piercings, even though she had listed it as a hard limit. And now she's willing to forget another hard limit and get a permanent brand burned into her body like she's some kind of cattle? All because he manipulates her AGAIN by dangling the promise to permanently "collar" her--but only IF she agrees to let him brand her? Yes, I know this is the author's fantasy, but I sure hope people who are actually in the lifestyle don't operate this way. What happens if this so called master gets bored and wants to trade her in for a younger model? She'll have the scar of the selfish jerk's initials to remind her for the rest of her life.

kiwiplumkiwiplumover 11 years ago
Clearly

You've never been burned... it really really hurts for a loong time, and there's no way that you could come while it's happening, or enjoy a fucking afterwards. Tends to take away from really feeling part of the story.

flaw600flaw600over 11 years ago
Unrealistic...

Although I disagree with Anom's comment (the hard limit was established some time ago), I also disagree with how the collaring was done. First, collaring is different than branding - very different. Collars can be taken off, brands can. Also, hard limits are usually removed in private - this 'master' manipulated the slave in the 1st chapter for piercings, even though she slave had a hard limit. Now he asks her in public for a permanent 'collaring' (branding). That's akin to asking someone to marry you in public (statistically, it's a very bad prospect, probably because of the enormous pressure). Not cool.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
wow

Hoped for better from him in chapter two, but it is only worse. A piercing can be removed. Permanant marking and branding, not a tattoo. Again with the blackmail to get her to agree. I'm sorry because I like the qualit of your writing, but just no. I have no problem with piercing, tattooing or even branding, but not under these conditions.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
ummm

This is just wrong.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Why bother?

Umm....very confused why does he bother pretending he gives a rat"s ass about her?Why not do whatever he wants. That's what he's doing any ways.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
He’s a Wannabe Dom

Y’know as in he wants desperately to be a Dom but what he is instead is an abuser. She went from virgin to shitty marriage to thinking that’s all life had to offer and then has the misfortune to end up with a bastard like him.

Your writing skills are great it’s just a shame that the content is all about bastards who have no respect for the women that they push around in their lives. It’s still dominating someone but it’s nowhere near what people deserve in terms of BDSM. Look at the basics SAFE, SANE and CONSENSUAL if you can’t honestly tick off all 3 parts then you’re writing about something else.

Tess (UK)

StrixalucoStrixaluco10 months ago

This so-called master has red flags all over him.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous