All Comments on 'Sharing My Wife'

by MickNeighbor

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Loved it!

Great Story and just as I remember our first experience!

I hope you have more stories to share!

Thanks,

Jim

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichover 14 years ago
Good story

It's a great fantasy, and as long the wife wants to still be with him 5 years down the road, as a loving wife and wanting to please him, and he still loves her as much as he did before she fucked other men then the fantasy works.Thanks for the story...........Rich

AsuedeAsuedeover 14 years ago
Watching a cock slid in and out wife's pussy

It is erotic seeing another man's cock slid in and out of your wife's pussy and licking his cock and sucking his cum from him and her as well. Hope the continued story includes a little Mm and cum swallowing as well

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Good But,

I would have eaten her just fucked pussy before fucking her.

LEATBTLEATBTover 10 years ago
Nice

I would like to read more about this hot wife, but I guess it's not going to happen after all this time?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Great story

Reminds me of the first time I shared my wife it was great Matt

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
I believe my voyeur side was present in me since forever but it was was not aware of it until an event sent shock waves throughout my psyche

After about two years of marriage my hitherto shy wife became self-confident, outgoing & (which came as a surprise) flirty with men.

It coincided with the moment she hot her first full time permanent job.

She got many new friends at work, women & men alike.

There were some signs she was getting away with things but i was blind to them. I guess my mind refused to put two & two together.

Ine time her boss drove her home. I met them downstairs because she had some stuff for a conference in his trunk. I insisted he comes to our place for a bit & said i would take care of parking permit. The moment the security guard entered the plates he knew the make & model, color & the year. He issued the parking ticket till midnight. The computer follows the pattern for repeat customers. One car can park 4 times in any 4 week period. On the tivket it said 3/4.

Something seemed not right but i left it at that.

You know where this led...

PittsburghBull4CuckPittsburghBull4Cuckover 6 years ago
Good story!

Great story - thanks for sharing!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Shared Experience!

My wife likes doing it with gay guys with big uncut cocks. So we go to this gay bar in Redondo beach.

She points out a guy she is interested in and I approach him and see if they are interested. Then ask about her prerequisites.

We had some difficulty in the beginning but once we became known by the clientele and what are interests were it became easier.

We would have wild sex at our home a few miles away and although I'm not gay I enjoy anal with young men who are fucking my wife. We all get our needs met and the encounters go last for hours.

Buster2UBuster2Uover 2 years ago

Excellent story6 stars! Done this exact thing so many times! Well described! Good description of the emotional roller coaster of wife Sharing. Meeting strange men is hard when you have NO clue how to do it. Just get your lady to dress real sexy and go have a drink. We always played pool which enables lots more interaction! But it could e darts or shuffleboard. The key is the flirting with strangers. We would usually just go to his house so I could drink his beer while .

My .wife and the stranger have sex. LOL

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Good writing and storyline.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Have me butterflies and a raging hard.on. More please.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I SUPPOSE IT IS A FANTASY - NOT AN ACTUAL. I MEAN, HER TAKING A COCK AS BIG AS IAN'S ALL THE WAY DOWN HER THROAT THE FIRST TIME W/O CHOKING CAN'T HAPPEN.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

My wife and I enjoyed this story alot. She is cute, likes to dress sexy and has no problem attracting fresh meat when we go to a bar or out dancing.

Your story was all about what women were created for. After all, they wouldn't be multi-orgasmic if they were not supposed to be sleeping around!

You wrote, "... feeling the experience of 'sloppy seconds' for the first time." [The first time my wife gave me sloppy seconds was amazing. We both liked it so much we have neverr stopped!]

After our first time my wife said, the same as Sam in your story, ""Good," she said, her smile returning, "Because I think I could get used to it." [Wives always get used to it!]

Also, pumping my cum into my wife's belly after she had had another man is awesome. You wrote, "...I picked up my pace and soon I was adding to the belly full of cum Ian had dumped in her."

OMG! That is hot another man left something of himself inside our wives!

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

My wife loves playing hard to get even with men she finds attractive. She did with me when we first dated, daring me to “try and fuck her”. I’ve always loved the thought of her being held down and taken by other men. I can tell you she puts up a good resistance but as soon as that dick slides in she gives in and lets them have it.

DoubleduttyDoubledutty7 months ago

Good story and as a married couple feeding their desires. He now has a hotwife.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

A good easy story. Maybe if your inclined to do a part 2 with the same three of them, Ian with his own kinks, and preferences, could become the real wild card in this new game.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Very nice and so loving story. It is nice when wife is having other cocks.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous