All Comments on 'Out of Africa'

by happenstance

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
What did you expect?

Any woman. faced with the opportunity to experience a REAL man - a man with a cock they can feel, instead of the silly needle dick pale tubes they have been brought up on, would immediately go to the superior lover. Why take second best when they can experience the real thing? No wonder why they FLOCK to enjoy us. Payback is a bitch, ain't it?

chunkschunksover 14 years ago
LOL...

@ Anonymous Kenya/Jersey troll.

panty wearerpanty wearerover 14 years ago
wonderful story

wonderful story I loved it! Please write another chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Africa is a continent.

Africa is a continent. Ethiopia is a country in that continent. It was a decent story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
thank you

Anonymous from USA thank you for the geography lesson, but what are you trying to say?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago

Totally unrealistic story - nobody would be excited about going to Ethiopia.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
excellent

High fives ! But follow it up with sequels and complete it !

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
What a line of crap !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

How many people wrote this story?. It jumped around like crazy. Good story, but a little off the wall.>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
pretty good

But your typing is terrible. At least, I hope it is your typing. I'd hate to believe that your command of the English Language is that bad. Its not just spelling, it is grammer or word usage. I love this mother. She is the parent who enables her family to derive some happiness from an uncomfortable situation. If the father and mother had not claimed the son and daughters as mates, it looked as if the tribal chief might have. Eventually. I don't think there needs to be chapters to follow this. It looks pretty well told as is, but the image of mother and son pissing in front of one another is something I could have done without. I have had sex with my mother many times, but simultanious urination is a line that I don't think I desire to cross. Get yourself a proofreader.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
sexy

This is a great story.

ROCKY70ROCKY70almost 5 years ago
OK!!!!!!!!

Did dad knock up sara?, did they ever get picked up?, you left a lot out. PLEASE put an end to this story. So far so good thanks

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Not finished

Good story but I feel like there's more to it...

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous