All Comments on 'Sabrina's Submission Ch. 05'

by Cyberdiva68

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
jkimjkimover 14 years ago
maybe

maybe getting a little too lovey dovey, but still hot. at this point, gyrl would love to see more nc action, tat maybe, piercings for sure, and more humiliation and threats of exposure to her family/friends. keep writing either way!

tallfella57tallfella57almost 12 years ago
wow 2

am so liking these stories

does really happen in the real world ??

joodlejoodlealmost 12 years ago
Lovey Dovey Light

I think this is getting a barely there luvvy duvvy feel, but I definitely feel that Michael is behaving this way to keep her off balance, in a different sort of torture. I'm enjoying the numerous excuses he comes up with to give poor Sabrina more punishments. So far so good!

DaddysGoldenGirlDaddysGoldenGirlover 9 years ago
Tallfella

Yes this sometimes happens in the real world, though more than likely a Master will have a sub not a slave.

Cyberdiva, this was another good chapter, though I worry Michael's inconsistency may drive Sabrina away.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

"She was a natural submissive." Uh, no.

She is all Stockholmed out. Then there is the slaveslaveslave hammering and now you want to say 'aw, such a natural sub.' Inconsistency yields readers calling b.s. You want to shift from noncon to reluctance to I'm thinking con bdsm, that train left the station too long ago.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userCyberdiva68@Cyberdiva68
604 Followers
I hope that readers enjoy the stories I'm writing. I welcome any feedback given.

story TAGS

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES