All Comments on 'Mommy's Boy? Ch. 02'

by yr_sissy_toy

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
great but need more

I have been waiting for the continuation of this series and loved the 2nd installment. I wish it could have been longer but it just leaves me more excited and horney waiting for the next chapter. Keep them flowing cuz I my gawd I love this series and you are a great author.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
mmm HOT HOT HOT

Great part 2 now that Mommy's sissy know just what that cute bubble butt is for I hope Mommy turns her into a slutty cum whore by feeding her her own cum to teach her how good it taste and leaves her craving more maybe even from the bullies but then Mommy knows best,,,sally_spandex69 at yahoo dot com

Mitzi36BMitzi36Bover 14 years ago
Great continuation

This is an exquisite follow-on to the first story that describes Mommy's introduction of her son to the exciting world of cross-drssing. It is a fantasy that is familiar to many of us transvestites who have dreamed of having an older female "take us in hand" (literally) and encouraging us to wear panties and bras and such girly fashions. The idea of having Mommy jerk him off, and later finger-fuck her own son seems like a logical progression leading to....what? A blow job? Being fucked in the ass with Mommy's strap-on? Maybe even teaching him to eat pussy? Or a straight Mommy-son fuck? I wait with eagerly for a next installment.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Good

I'm glad you didn't turn this into a story where the boy gets turned into a slut and all the sudden craves boys, that gets so boring. I think it's nice seeing a story showing a relationship between a mother and son that doesn't involve incest.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Hot

I hope there's a part three and four and five and...

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
wooww

i wish i too had a mummy like this

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Utter Bliss Bliss

I can remember such wonderful moments with mummy, long before I started to ejaculate, but the feeling was heavenly. It reached the state where i used to beg her for the "treatment" as she called it.Mummy used to get as excited as I did and cuddle me up to her and say what a good girl i was. When I was twelve, mummy introduced me to my monthly periods, and would insert my tampon up my bottom after my enema, which she administered night and morning during my period. I loved

the feeling the enema induced, and as I grew older it would often cause me to ejaculate involuntary. Mummy would laugh and wipe me clean and say, My, My. we are becoming a big girl.I also had to wear a sani pad under my rubbers, because I had to pass my water in my knickers for the five days of my period to assimilate the discomfort suffered by all girls. Strangely enough, I fully understood Mummy,s reasoning about this,and can remember explaining this to some of Mummy.s lady friends, but that,s another story.

Tricca

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
FAGGOT LOVE !!

IM A SISSY SPERM WHORE AND I WANT TO SMOKE CRACK AND GAG ON FAGGOT COCKS !!

RebeccaTGRebeccaTGover 8 years ago
Too short.

I like this tale but it is waaay too short.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Being Mommy's Sissy

I do love what Mommy has turned me in to. I so adore being her little girl, and feeling all of those "little girl" surprises she does for me. I just know that one day I am going to have such a sweet boyfriend, to take care of me. Then I will be ever so proud. Oh, I do wuv my Mommy so much! Please let me continue to be her wittle girl!.

Miss Roxanne Lanyon

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Mommy's Girl!

There just cannot be anything better than being Mommy's little girl! I adore putting on a pretty dress, a petticoat, bra, panties and stockings for her, and watching her beam from head to pretty toe! When she asks me to sit in her lap, I just want to cry with happiness! Lord, I wuv my Mommy so much! I love how she makes me feel, how she pampers me, and how she teaches me to be the best little girl I coiuld ever possibly be! Oh! I never want to go back to being a nasty little boi again! I LOVE being her wittle girl!

Oh Mommy!

I wuv you ever so much!

Your sweet, gentle Roxanne Lanyon, Your Forever Girl!

4yourpleasureiam4yourpleasureiamover 4 years ago
I love letting my cummies out like that

For one thing it absolutely feels the best and it drains me completely. So completely I have no wicked ideas for a long time after. The first time it happened I was worried something was broke but as time I started to get wicked ideas again. Another thing is once you are without those wicked feeling where you think about your own pleasurer you can enjoy the pleasurer other take from your body so much more.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous