All Comments on 'Slutty Wife Gets Used'

by Elusive_Mind

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichover 14 years ago
I didn't hear her complain

I think she wanted everything she got, the only thing is she wasn't forced to eat pussy. That was a shame, the girl that fist fucked her didn't get her pussy licked. Thanks for the fantasy......Rich

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Payback

Guys like you end up with some kind of payback, eventually and guess what - everyone knows it.

She might like sex to a point of being sluttish but she trusted you and humiliating another human being - bad mojo asshole!!!

I know it's a story - BUT - it's an extension of your pee brain, insecurity and lack of manhood. I use the manhood very loosely with you.

Yes it's a story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Ruined my wank!

Was going okay till they started pissing in her. Just made me feel sad.

26thNC26thNCabout 5 years ago
Love

Raped and pissed on, the only way to treat a wife. Only a pervert come come up with this.

TheChameleonTheChameleonover 4 years ago
Awesome

I never get people that continually read these type of stories, yet have the need to complain. Don't read if you don't like them. As for me, I loved it, my wife and partner is a submissive who also loves to some humiliation in her sex and sluttiness. I know many readers and women that will get off to this!!

26thNC26thNCover 3 years ago
Lizardman

Piss on you and your submissive wife. Stop complaining about people complaining about these shitty stories. Don't read comments that you can't handle.

sindybislutsindybislutover 1 year ago

That is one of my dirtiest fantasies that I dare not share with my husband. How did you get into that part of my head? Please keep up the good work.

lc69hunterlc69hunterover 1 year ago

filthy, dirty, but tripped her triggers

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userElusive_Mind@Elusive_Mind
13 Followers
New member as of 4/10/06. I am typically very busy but enjoy reading the stories on the site. I have always wanted to write and am going to give it a try. It might take a while but I think that with my overactive imagination I might get something passable out. Check back...