All Comments on 'Sister, Meet My Sissy'

by satinmarabana

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Fantastic

Write more, great story, sis on sis, George on sis, spit roast write more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
OMG!

Wow, this was hot!! I loved sissy boy begging for her to fuck his ass, while being watched!! Keep it up!

neon_noodleneon_noodleover 14 years ago
Very hot!

Very hot - quick and to the point of hot, nasty CD sex. Excellent. Love to read about the slut being DP'ed by the two whores.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Yes!

This is a hot story. Your writing seems to show personal experience and such vivid imagery...as if you were there.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Loved it!!

Just awesome!!!

kathyann0026tskathyann0026tsover 12 years ago
My ladies

Your story is a chapter out of my real life. You see, I live with 2 lesbian Mistresses 24/7. One of them is my ex-girlfriend that my sister got for me. And, my other Mistress is my sister. They are lovers now & they are also helping me with my sissification & feminization. It's a usual part of their daily routine to use their 14" long strap-ons on me. I love it & it always makes me feel very feminine when they are doing me. But, they only do that to keep me open & to get their jollies off. The usually either invite their girlfriends over on the weekends with their sissy boyfriends or husbands to use my services. Or, they invite a couple of black guys over from the clinic where they work at to enjoy my body for the weekend.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
sissy cunt

I want my gf ro fuck ,y sissy cunt when I am wearing thigh stockings and heels

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Wow

I want to fuck a mans ass now and make him my sissy bitch

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
whore

I,m a sissy faggot total bottom fuck my sissy ass make me moan and cry like a slut.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
my fantasy

I'm a sissy CD who loves getting fucked but I don't have a mistress yet. Your story is my fantasy because I'd love to find a hot mistress who will feed me her cock & fuck me in front of other people. I can't wait to read your other stories.

Tootight1Tootight1almost 9 years ago
loved the story

really liked the way the story went, it was realistic, believable. I didn't like the blackmail idea used on the sister, to watch. the reader doesn't know their history much, or his history much. someone who would use blackmail, is no one to be trusted. if this is between hubby and wife, I'm happy for both, the marriage will last a lifetime or two, if it's boyfriend/girlfriend, I see an end coming soon, and it wont be pretty.

Tootight1Tootight1almost 8 years ago
good story

did I enjoy it, yes. my heckles went up, when the sister blackmailed the sister to watch. I had to stop, back up, and see what I missed, as to that being acceptable. Truth is, it's not acceptable, unless they had talked about it, and they had not. The fact that she let her sister watch in the past, put a Band-Aid on the situation. I still don't like it, only because it reduces the intimacy the husband and wife enjoyed, Add to that, the more of public knowledge it now becomes. It's a good story, but shows, how it can be ruined by a third party. There is no feeling of interrupting the couple, or interfering with their love life, no, just another selfish woman out for herself.

I liked the fact that her sister was involved, but only in passing. Sharing fantasies with your wife is great, and have her enjoy them with you only draws the couple together, but being blackmailed into joining them, is over the top. If they(the couple) think that letting her sister join in will work, they have another thing coming. It cheapens the intimacy between them, and gives the husband two brains working against him. two people he has to please, two women who would scheme against him. I wish there had been more character development as to the sister/sister relationship, or the husbands relationship with his wife's sister. I would rather be exposed to whatever I was involved in, rather than submit to blackmail. Retribution would soon follow.

Tootight1Tootight1about 3 years ago
good, almost.

"Try me," she said with a wicked smile.

How about we get you drunk, then knock you out and sell your ass to some slave trader in Mexico? remove all Id's and money before we do it.

Blackmail is a terrible way to start things, it always leads to someone's death.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

wish I was George.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Tootight1 - you're taking this too serious.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I can only dream about this, I loved the story..

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous