All Comments on 'The Sunday School Teacher'

by brad65775

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
God Awful

Pun intended.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
! -Drivel

00-You let your wife get gangbanged just because you think sex is a chore? What the fuck is wrong with you? You don't have to be a swinger to have an exciting sexlife. You and your slut wife are pathetic.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
the true

THE TRUE IDIOTS ARE WRITING NOW.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
the true

THE TRUE IDIOTS ARE WRITING NOW.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
the true

THE TRUE IDIOTS ARE WRITING NOW.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
the true

THE TRUE IDIOTS ARE WRITING NOW.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
the true

THE TRUE IDIOTS ARE WRITING NOW.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
what gibberish nonsense

.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Oh, My God!

One of the worst, if not THE WORST, I have ever read.

Stillness1977Stillness1977over 14 years ago
Impressive!

Reading Literotica, I often wonder if I'm the last guy in North America without an 8-inch (8") cock... but this guy's got an 8 FOOT (8') cock.

Where does he buy his suits?

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Fucking stupid.

First of all, what did their being "Christians" have to do with the story? You may as well have said they were "Pagans" or "Wiccans" or "Athiests" considering how they acted. Furthermore, sex became a chore? Well fuck me! I can see the conversation now: "Honey, sex is boring...lets invite some blacks over and they can gangbang you!" Considering the story...you might as well have written that to save us some time.

oriondogoriondogover 14 years ago
I am not amazed

that the moral police are at it again. One anonymous named The True left the same comment 5 times as if that will teach you. Stillness1977 didn’t like that all men in Literotia have 8” cocks. Sorry to hear you have an 8 centimeter cock, but when it’s that small they called it a clit. Another anonymous named Fuckung Stupid was mad that the writer had the nerve to call himself a Christian. I think Christians are necessary, after all lions have to eat. Brad should keep writing and posting. I liked his story’s content; I just wasn’t crazy about the way it was written. Keep trying and thanks for posting.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
B.S.

STOP WRITING--very Bad STORY---CRAP

honeylicker1124honeylicker1124over 8 years ago
Good little story, but poor writing.

A "minuet" is a dance of the Baroque period. A "minute" is a period of time lasting 60 seconds.

"He was about my size and went to work on my wife as the first guy moved to her head and place his cock on her lips, she took his cock in her moth and started sucking cleaning his and her cum off of his cock."

This is a run-on sentence. She took his cock in her moth?

Only 3 stars.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
love it

love it but it was a little to short

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous