All Comments on 'A Crazy Night'

by never_again

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Great stuff

about time I got to read a fun erotic story that rings of truth

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Maybe I missed something...

...but the story started on a Wednesday night, and then shifted to a weekend a few weeks earlier...? So what was the point of the preamble?<p>Plus, anal sex ruins an otherwise moderately interesting story. Should have been labelled properly.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
get real

The reason for the preamble is because there are two chapters - read Ch 2: http://www.literotica.com/stories/showstory.php?id=435003

Also, I think it was labeled as well as possible. This reads like a true story. And like true stories, they are sometimes hard to classify. There were many different things going on.

never_againnever_againover 14 years agoAuthor
Thanks

Thanks for your feedback. This is my first submission, and my first attempt at any erotic composition. I appreciate both the criticism and the positive feedback.

This is loosely-based on a true story. Of course, names have been changed. I tried to write it exactly as it happened. However, since it happened several years ago, I had to create the conversations from memory, so some of the dialogue is fictitious.

There is a second and final chapter to this story, so check it out. Again, thanks everyone!

Auden JamesAuden Jamesover 12 years ago
making up...

2 questions, 1 remark

1. why is he in need of "making up" for his 7" long dong with his girth? (think about the dimensions usually to be expected in the penile department...)

2. if his girth was as humongous as he implies how can he so easily slip into an unconscious unlubed ass?

remark: the extensive flashback reads rather clumsily. i think it'd be more skillful to handle in another way. either let him recall and praise how he got the hots for gina (car fuck) in a kind of inner monologue or juxtapose snipets of past and present without any clumsily construed "flashbacking" from the present to the past.

-AJ

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous