All Comments on 'Ryan's Wife'

by Nothinglikethesun

Sort by:
  • 26 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Pretty good

I want to call it predictable because of his infatuation with his wife and their relationship as the story progressed. But, at the same time, given his dress and the environment you didn't let out if he would end up with her his wife, some guy, or a mass of bodies.

Pretty enjoyable to read as is but you may want to focus more on the activities going on around him in the club. Is it a rave? A bisexual orgy? A swinger's gathering? Details like that could make the fact that it is his wife even more of a surprise.

woodmanonewoodmanoneover 14 years ago
Nice story

A little predictable but well done. It was obvious that his wife would have to be at the "rave or whatever". However her position was not expected. Good read.

I don't like to use your forum to discuss other comments but the anonymous andy just before me really needs a chill pill. For God's sake, it's a story not real life. The characters do exactly what is correct because that is the way the author decided they should act. Remember characters not real people.

Back to important things. I think you show promise and I enjoyed the story, may I suggest a chapter 2.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Obvious but cute

and nicely writ... hope you spanked the naughty little tart(of course you'd have to pretend that you had known it was her all along). To the commenter below, a polite enquiry; does it hurt having the brain stuck in a humorless rut?...Mancelt.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
I thought this wasn't too bad.

Not sure I would simply go out and cheat on my wife just because she isn't what I wanted as a wife. I would have divorced her a long time ago. But obviously this couple have some talking to do. Good luck to them.

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichover 14 years ago
He is a selfish prick

He surely didn't want to find out what his wanted from their marriage. If he knew her at all he would have known that she wanted the same things as he did. It would serve him right to watch her being fucked by several well hung very good looking men, and have them praise her on being a very sensual woman. Through his arrogance and lack of interest in his wife, he should see that he has lost the best piece of pussy in town to all of the cunt hungry pussy chasers.Even though she tried, he was so much into himself, he didn't know what he once had.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
good plot outline....

now turn it into a story and you'll have something-Pistolpackinpete

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Interesting

I'm usually quite critical of stories but I'll give this one a nod...mostly because it's two people who obviously need to talk and maybe rediscover each other.

Ducky7Ducky7over 14 years ago
A well done story

A little on the short side but to the point. Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
For pete's sake

Why don't folks simply read a cute (somewhat predictible) story and enjoy it. This one drew the usual nitwit prediction of STD. Others wanted to analyse the protagonist.

Hey, it was a fuck story, maybe blow job story, rather well written and moderately funny.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Crap

Please don't write, better yet, school is back in, go back to junior high where you belong.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Time for a pina colada....

happy hour!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Who didn't see that coming?

Too predictable. Sorry, but it wasn't a twist at the end.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
and now?

so now they are fine? each with their own secrets, boredom with the other?

IrfonIrfonalmost 13 years ago
Nice one.

Had to laugh at this story,showed him up,for what he was....

betrayedbylovebetrayedbylovealmost 12 years ago
Imagine

Looking for a strange piece and it turns out to be your wife.

HA

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
kaboom in 30 seconds

wait for it...

impo_60impo_60about 9 years ago
They deserved each other...

They deserved each other...Two cheaters, married to each other...4*

Tim413413Tim413413almost 9 years ago
Not

at all clear why they couldn't get their acts together at home. Maybe it was the clothes? Environment? How about "glory hole" for a tag?

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Funny

I liked it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
If you like pina coladas

you'll love this

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Loving Wife

This story is like others. My wife and wife go to book stores. A few years ago we went into the back room. We went in to watch a movie and seen the holes. Soon a dick came though one of the holes. Connie asked what she should do. I told her he wanted a BJ and if she wanted to she could. Before I knew she had the dick in her mouth and had mouth full of cum. She sucked five men off that night. Since then she been by herself and with me. Lost count how many cocks she had in her mouth and pussy. She enjoys this and don't want o stop.

GoodhueGoodhueabout 7 years ago
Surprise , Surprise !

At Least They Finally Had Good Sex!

LickideesplitLickideesplitabout 6 years ago
Piña Colada.

Remember Rupert Holmes’ song (Escape) about liking piña coladas? It was extolling (in a classified ad) the things he wanted a new girlfriend to like ... Although he hadn’t told the incumbent g/f yet! Sounds like this tale was gothed up from that bit of enlightenment about honest communication.

A bit hard to believe Hubby could have that extreme a secret life without succumbing to tats, piercings and scarification. It did NOT have to get that hard-core for him to get a covert marital blowjob,which is -after all- what the story is centered around..

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
YES

BOOBEAR

MightyHornyMightyHornyabout 5 years ago
The saddest marriages of them all...

... Are the ones where supposed life partners look elsewhere for something they could easily have got at home.

Ryan has every right to hate his wife... but he has to recognize he never really like her that much, to begin with.

Cute story, overall.

JollyrogeringJollyrogeringabout 1 year ago

Cute! Just shows that you have to put everything you've got into a relationship!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous