All Comments on 'Forced Bi 2 women'

by fun4all6969

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Lucky Man

I would give anything to have this kind of luck. A Man cumming in my mouth with two beautiful women there to egg it on and help me do him in one of my biggest fantacies. Even my wife could be one of the women, and that would just multiply my orgasms....Trust me.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

I am much like him but with a tiny dick. I find myself looking for situations where I can be humuliated in front of women. I will jerk of for them and eat my cum for them and am realy turned on by the names they call me. To be made to suck cock and take cocks in my ass for women is the best.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Love cock stories

I wish I could have that done to me . I love being a sub gay slut . I love being pissed on and swallowing piss love being gangbanged I just love being humiliated by hard cocks.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Women: Be more agressive.

Love how aggressive the 2 girls were. Wish more women would be more open like that at the bars. Tell us guys exactly what you want. You'd be surprised what we'd do after a couple drinks to please the women. I see no problems being forced bi for a night.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Hot

This is my biggest fantasy.

SubSissyCDinNMSubSissyCDinNMalmost 4 years ago
When can that happen to me

When I'm so turned on bi a story that i don't pay attention to my wife when she comes to bed wearing nothing but a thong, that is a great story and I'm going to look for more of the topic and the author's other stories. Let me know if you ever need real stories about living my life as a very submissive sissy and showing my wife's the joy of having me to bring men to them, buy them sexy clothes, servant for them and ask to let me be a gurl when a man cums to the house at have him fuck me with her recording the evening. I'm not gay but I love the way a woman embarrasses the power and the contol when you convince her to try the lifestyle for a couple of weeks then the changed in every one of them has been amazing as I become more submissive and want to be dressed in my sexy gurl clothes and be with a man when I'm ready to have an organs.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I loved this story because he was taken as a man. Why do most stories involve feminizing the guy into a sissy.

Femdom with forced bi is a great subject. He doesn’t need to wear fem clothes and makeup, nor actually become gay. He will submit to her desires and she will cre for him as a good Dom me does with her submissive. That’s part of de BDSM enjoyment…

Claudia69Claudia69about 1 year ago

Sounds like fun to me!! HE got plenty of yummy Cum to eat..

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userfun4all6969@fun4all6969
829 Followers
I am a bi-male who loves eating and making creampies. I cum too quick which is why I love eating creampies. I enjoy the fantasy of being cuckolded and wish it would happen someday.