All Comments on 'Heather'

by Harper2

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
A great story

The was the best story I have read on this site in a long time.

Thank You

CAP811CAP811over 14 years ago
liked it

Well crafted story with a nice leadup to the very hot sex scenes. I once traveled around the N.T. in a campervan, but it would have been more fun with a companion like Heather..

18Webber18Webberover 14 years ago
Superb

A retirees dream to traval at your leisure with a lovely 'available' woman at your side.

You paint stories so realistic ahd very erotic, I'm sure it reflex the author.

Bravo!! Bravo!! Encore

AzPilotAzPilotalmost 14 years ago
Glad to see you back with some more stories- and very good ones, too.

I liked your earlier stories and this on is proof that you haven't lost the knack. Thank you, sir for some nice reading.

BfreetorunBfreetorunabout 11 years ago
Some lovely sexual scenes.

In this story and most of your others. Thank you for writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Great Story.

Your story really hit home with me. I remember a time back in 92 when my girlfriend and I spent the day in Coral Bay. We walked around the bend and down the beach for a while until we found a secluded spot. We took off our suits, went swimming and made fantastic love on the beach that afternoon. We both had sunburns later on but it was worth it. The sex was great. Keep up the great work.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous