All Comments on 'Housebound Ch. 03'

by Doctor_Tease

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
PLEASE WRITE MORE

Please write more of this story! You have me hooked!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
PLEASE

Please write more of this story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
PLEASE WRITE MORE

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE finish this story!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Incredible!

Holy shit this is easily one of the best erotic stories I have *ever* read, thank you so much!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
WOW

thank you

ukitakkeukitakkeabout 13 years ago
well done

good storie loved the suspence of it all

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Thank you!

This is a huge fantasy of mine and have been looking desperately for stories about it and this is perfect! the machine is so hot and the fact that theres no consent makes it even hotter! this is great! cant wait to read the next chapters!

LUSTYWHEELSLUSTYWHEELSabout 11 years ago
Way cool

But if he is training them to be used as pets or sex slaves or something why the huge toy? If it over stretches or ruins her young pussy no way she would be in demand right? Keep this series going I'm curious to know what the end game is and who sold her out.

RunsAmokRunsAmokover 7 years ago
Delicious

The teasing is very nice. The forced non-pleasure orgasms are so cruel. I LOVE it!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
IT’S NOT BDSM

Most definitely in the wrong category, BDSM infers CONSENT. It’s not present so it’s not BDSM. Some will see my insistence as pedantic, I don’t care, it’s a distinction that’s too important to leave to chance because consent matters.

Obviously it has elements of BDSM, bondage and orgasm control. In a very abstract sense I can see how it’s viewed as erotic but all I can see is how sinister it is. It comes across (no pun intended) as being too realistic for a fictional story, sex trafficking and sexual grooming are sickeningly very very really. IMHO the story would’ve been better served in an obvious fantasy setting whether that’s futuristic, dystopian, sci-fi or alternate reality.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
OMG THIS KIND OF STORY ACTUALLY EXIST?!

Hi Doctor Tease! You have nooooo idea how long I've been looking for stories like yours! It's absolutely the thing that gets me wet. You got me hooked from the first chapter and by the third I'm a fan! Love the way you controlled katie completely that even when she comes its not satisfying! Although widening her pussy make me sad for the guy, i believe that keeping a pussy thight is more pleasurable for the guy and painful for the girl is way better! They should invent something that makes a loose pussy thight as a virgin. I haven't read it all but i hope dearly that they are subjected to similar treatments! Hope to read new and similar content from you! This is the kind of BDSM i love reading!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

This belongs in Non-Con, not BDSM

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userDoctor_Tease@Doctor_Tease
652 Followers
Fairly predictable. Mostly harmless. I promise if this account is ever really, truly dead, I'll tell you.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES