All Comments on 'Wife's Cum-Loving Husband Ch. 1'

by Anal Slave

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Very Horny

Made me cum twice

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
great, I loved it

I wanna be this man, so bad.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
great

after reading this story i had my hubby fucked the hell out of me in both holes it felt great

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Fantastic

I would love to be this man, it would be a dream cum true!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
YES, YES, YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I want my wife to make this happen for me. I want to watch her and several men have a jack-off party and see the cum splash over her tits and then her ask me to lick it off of her and then suck the men until they are hard and tape them fucking her and filling her cunt with warm juice that I gladly eat out of her sweet snatch (she can tape me sucking the men too)

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

this is one hot story, every cucks dream come true. I realy wish I was him. The best part is she stole his cum without him climaxing. I am a cuck and that is the way it should be. we do not deserve a climax little cock sucking bitches that we are.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
sounds like heaven

Sounds like heaven

Claudia69Claudia69almost 4 years ago
Good Start For A Series!!!

I really enjoy reading your stories....Getting ready to read Chapter 2 and play with myself till I CUM so I can have a yummy cum snack...

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Need it

My need has changed over time but started with me wanting another man to fuck my wife and subtlety rub my face in it. I never saw them but would catch them and knew he was getting her. It got me so excited thinking of his big dick in her making her cum and her wanting him to fuck her instead of me. Coming home and kissing me after she spent time with him, I was hungry to taste his cum in her mouth. I wanted her to rub my face in it. Fantasizing about eating her pussy after he pumped her full of cum, sucking it out of my nasty wife as she cums from feeding it to me. Finally telling me she lets other men fuck her telling them her husband is sissy who sucks men sperm out of her pussy after they use it.

I was never able to admit my biggest humiliation to her. I want my wife to be made to suck black cocks, to be manipulated into doing it and being fucked over and over again. Stretching her cunt out and cumming in her till let’s them do it before she comes home and makes me lick her as she tells me how she’s a whore for him now. Having a grown black man decide he wanted her and pursue her, ignoring her objections that she’s married he comes to the house. Slowly wearing her down and pushing all the time, he shows me no respect, telling her to her face how good he’s going to fuck her. Bringing weed over for us to get high and bragging about how big and fat his dick is as he plays with it in front of us. Till one night standing by her chair he unzipped and pulled it out. She holds it for him and calling me over, makes me kneel and she sticks it in my mouth. Holding my head for him she tells me she wants to see me sucking a real mans cock that she can tell I like sucking a better mans dick and I had better sallow all his cum like a weak pussy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Lovely story. Love your mind.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

i loved it wished it was me but i would be scred

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userAnal Slave@Anal Slave
2336 Followers
I have led a life with my Mistress Wife, she taught me how to worship cock and love the taste of cum. At the present time I am a sissy bottom fag boy that loves to suck and fuck a nice big cock. I still like to suck on a stretched out pussy full of young male semen.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES