All Comments on 'Eating Pussy Is Important'

by ainu2

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
what an admission...

listen up boys,this man figured it out.

bless you for sharing.

it made me think. my guy wants to give me

oral,but i shut him down. gotta quit that,huh.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
yes eating pussy is important

no man should hope to get his cock sucked if he dosent lick a pussy once in a while. For some men its the only way they can make a woman cum.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Pussy-eating Advice From A 79 Year-old???

Nothing like wisdom from someone who can't even get hard anymore. (EYEROLL)

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
You may be too old

to cut the mustard....but your never too old to lick the jar.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Take advice from a pro.

If you don't or try to learn by thinking you know it all, then think again. At least listen to someone who knows and if you do not like their advice, then forget it, but who knows better than someone that has experience pussylicking for many years. Remember, you are never to young or old to learn, unless you are too stubborn and think you know it all.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Me too!

It's as if you and I were walking side by side. I am 78, still full of vitality. but some of my body parts won't cooperate anymore. My wife is in a nursing home and sex at home has really been non-existant for many years due to her strokes.

I properly learned how to make love, (not just have sex), while serving in Morocco in 1952, from a two day affair I had with a French lady 26 years older than I. I had been a Wham, Bam, thank you Mam, guy before with no real knowledge about satisfying a women. Since then, I learned that by first satisfying a women, you are then satisfied beyond your imagination. Eating pussy had not been in my vocabulary until then, but I learned fast that the most intense orgasm and satisfaction a woman achieves is through oral and manual stimulation of her genitals. Since then, I have always started my lovemaking with oral and digital play and with only one exception, my first wife, I have never failed to bring my partner to multiple orgasms. My buddy and I had a saying, "Show me a husband who doesn't eat his wife, and I'll take her away from him"! And it was almost always true. It is still true to this day as I am still in demand by women with whom I have been intimate.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
I so agree

I Love to have my pussy eaten. When it gets eaten, my partner is going to be satisfied. I will tell them whatever they want to do to my body sexually, go ahead. I am theirs.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

i am suffereing

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
cool

Thanks! This is amazing knowledge! I shall eat pussy until I die!, and hopfully it's not the last thing i do. haha

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Your amazing

I didn't realise it was sooo important. I will give my wife a good licking when I get home. Thinking about it turns me on(I've never done it before and been married 7 years!).

TwistedJTwistedJabout 11 years ago
The Good News

: - D

I enjoyed that!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
No how to

This was really an essay.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
huh

This isn't a "how to"?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
needyou has the best discription of eating pussy

on here check this one out.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
The gangbang squads the bbc the ms-13's the Aryiana brother hood the hells angels the Mafia the Mexican mafia

Mindy wetzel works shaws store vergennes Vermont lives Vaughn court trailer park monkton Vermont slut whore jezzabell fluezy pornstar callgirl prostitute

BwincflBwincflalmost 3 years ago

Truer words were never said. I am 73 and have experienced everything you said. Stopping foreplay for the pump and cock ring is a mode killer.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

At 78, I know what he is doing. My wife is also 78 and very petite and we'll built. She loves sex and has to climax weekly. It takes about 5 minutes of eating her to give her a huge climax. She loves it and me and is soooo grateful!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous