All Comments on 'A Girl's Guide to Getting Head'

by sophia jane

Sort by:
  • 26 Comments
rsqman69rsqman69over 14 years ago
Oh Hell Yes!!!

I am one of those guys who lives for the opportunity to "Go Ssouth" on a tasty lady. I love the sight, the aroma, the flavor, the heat, the texture, the juices running down my face, the thighs clamping around my ears, her hands on my head pulling me tighter, the incredibly feeling of pleasure I get in giving her orgasms, and if she is a squirter....WOOOOOOOHOOOOOOO!!!!!

Mike

willy9ishwilly9ishover 14 years ago
me too!

I just love to lick and suck and probe with my tongue! It is sometimes the only way I can get a super big erection- I spult many a time giving head- pleasure for both of us.

SilverstagSilverstagover 14 years ago
Expressing one's love

Reading your excellent submission I was reminded of an old joke - "show me a man who won't eat his woman and I'll show you a woman I'll steal." I can think of no other intimate or more personal way to show your love for your woman then Frby pleasing her orally and if she is willing to reciprocate it's truly fabulous. Needless to say I have derived much pleasure over my many years from taking my woman to the heights of pleasure and passion by licking and tasting her delicious juices. Silverstag

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
ok interesting view

I never thought receiving wold be such an issue.

Personally it's the most enjoyable sexual activity I can perform on my lady. I love it when she sitd on my face.

The wetter the better!!

I like to tease and control the tempo and I love it when she cums and begs me to stop.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Nice

Rug munching, Muffdiving, Dining at the 'Y', call it what you will, I cannot remember a lady I've been with since losing my virginity back in 1977 that hasn't at least let me try, (and ended up enjoying it).

I've found over the years that oral sex to me is more intimate, and a total mind f**k, by that I mean, when a guy goes south on his lady, it's a power trip for him, knowing he's in control to a certain extent, more so if he happens to be looking up, and into his ladies eyes as she crests the top of her orgasm.

Should I be called fortunate, or unfortunate, but my wife is one of the rare breed of women that actually squirts when she orgasms, now this has in the past caused some coughing and spluttering on my part, but i'll tell you theres nothing like the sweet taste of lady juice, even though most ends up on my chin and chest.

As to shaved, trimmed or full bush, I prefer shaved myself, though trimmed comes in a close second, and a full bush, well lets just say, i'm not keen on organic dental floss

And one last comment, to those guys that don't go south, YOU DON'T KNOW WHAT YOUR MISSING

PompousBuffoonPompousBuffoonover 14 years ago
Moustache Rides...? I say: Saddle Up CowGirl!

As you said: just be sure that you are clean, healthy and relaxed. Then be ready to communicate as you let your partner do his, or her part to give you one of the most intimate, most loving and most fun parts of love making ever invented!

lance gtlance gtover 14 years ago
Well Done SJ

As many have commented, they love to savour the flavour. The most important thing I have found on my journeys there, was the necessity to have my woman relax and feel comfortable. If she's clean, there's nothing more erotic than her essence when you smell and taste her. The next thing I found after many different women telling me, was to take my time and explore them inside and out SLOWLY. There is no first prize for the quickest time. Every woman is different down there and every woman has different wants as to how she's touched (licked, sucked, etc.)and pressures used are just as varied. Of course the ultimate expression of your love for pleasuring your woman this way, is her orgasm. If your feelings for her are true, nothing will thrill you more, than for her to enjoy a mind-numbing, body-wracking orgasm. Just to see her experience so much pleasure, is satisfying in itself. My girlfriend is treated very regularly to a good tongue bath and knows I don't need her to go down on me after. I of course get all the head I could want and both of us have discovered more joy in oral sex than intercourse. The intimacy and pleasure far outweighs a session of pounding myself into her,(although we do enjoy that very much), and leaves both of us well satisfied. So in closing, thanks for bringing this subject to everyone and letting men and women know that there is a pleasure awaiting them between their lover's thighs that will grant them a special place in their woman's heart

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Go ahead and enjoy it!

My wife of 35 years was my first. I chased her for months before we finally got together. She taught me a lot. But though she had had several partners before me, none had ever gone down on her. She had never even masturbated before and so didn't know what she was missing (after 35 years, I just learned that a few years ago!). She did like sex, tho. Being a virgin (but well read), and wanting to make sure I did OK to make her happy for my first time, I went down on her first - a first for both of us... She loved it! Almost as much as I did! And I learned that I could have a lot more fun if she was a lot closer if not even already there! She taught me and I taught her. Through all that I learned that it really is a lot more fun to give than to receive. She's learned that she loves to receive - a lot!

Something else to know as you're letting your partner go at it... And as we age, our bodies change. The woman will get a little drier and, as evidenced by all the ads, men no longer gets hard just from a slight breeze. Going down on a woman ads a lot of lubrication. It also gives the man more of the time he needs for his own prep. And, in my case anyway, if that time doesn't come, I've had fun and so has she.

Go ahead and be selfish and let it happen. As a woman, you can probably reach orgasm multiple times. A man can't. When you give him head, that's it for both of you for a while. When he gives you head, you can orgasm from that and then you can both hit it during intercourse!

The other positions... Speaking from the man's point of view, sitting on his face provides a different presentation. All the luscious bits hang down a bit and are easier to suck on, nibble on, and, in general diddle with. I love that position! He's not going to smother, but the problem is that it's harder on the guy's neck so he can't do it as long. I prefer to use my fingers on her first or a different position just to get her part of the way, then have her climb on top and 'take control', like she want's it and she wants it NOW!!! Pin his arms with your legs, grab his hair and ride 'im girl! A good alternative is you on your knees on the with him under you or him kneeling on the floor behind you. This leaves his hands free to play and may be easier on his neck. There are lots of other positions, experiment! Try rubbing his cheeks with your stocking'd legs to really give him a treat! You can even get a nice swing for you that gives him easy, full access and gives you full support for your legs! (google adult sex swing)

Lastly - trimming... My personal preference is for a nice full bush. For one, I prefer the look. But there is another reason around cunnilingus. Since the man is going to be there a lot longer, I've found stubble to be pretty hard on the lips, nose and chin. I have a full beard so don't have to worry about getting kidded by the guys about a 'rug burn', but I just enjoy it more if I'm not munching on sand paper.

It's all about intimacy and you can't get much more intimate than giving and receiving oral sex... Lay back and enjoy it, you can be sure he is. Open up and tell him what feels good and what doesn't as it changes all the time. But most of all, don't be afraid to ask for it and enjoy it as often as you can. It's a gift for both of you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Pheromones...

Keep telling your message to all women! I love to smell and taste my wife as I think her pussy looks fabulous, smells divine and taste great. I'd wear her smell as perfume if I could! I firmly believe in pheromones that are part of a woman's smell. I only need to sniff my wife to get aroused. I even think that blindfolded, I could identify her smell amongst many other women.

ossforyouossforyouover 14 years ago
Never be shy about sitting and riding a face.

Yes, there are some men, (me for example)who truly love going down on a woman. As for being afraid of smothering a man with your pussy and ass, I personally love a woman who lets herself go and enjoys the lusty face ride. Never be shy about telling your lover how much you enjoy him going down on you. Believe me, there are men out there who enjoy nothing more than pleasing their women orally, whether or not anything is done to them. I am one of those guys. OSSFORYOU. See my stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
I have often been surprised...

...when women have declined the offer of oral sex, or when they pull me north when it is obvious I am heading south. As I have learned over the years it is usally from a concern about cleanliness. When a woman who has been out and about all day since her morning shower finds herself in bed having sex they are far less inclined to want oral sex. And to be very honest, the few times I have insisted and pesuaded them I wanted to anyway I have found things to be a little "gamey".

These days I simply let my partner decide, but I always look at a late night bath as a possitive sign.

john-the-authorjohn-the-authorover 14 years ago
Yes, love it!

Clean, freshly-washed pussy is a treat like nothing else. I had a lover once who would come 8 or 9 times at increasing volumes (I'll take at least some credit for that), after which she'd have me fuck her hard and fast. It was heaven!

I adore eating pussy. It's better than a blowjob (slightly, but better). The sounds and feeling and ~TASTE~ as I do it turns me on more than anything else, to the point that I cum best when I've got cunt smell all over my face. I could do it to my partner every time, repeatedly, were she to let me.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Another male perspective

Dear Sophia

It was indeed a nice essay and a few points were revealation to me. Yes, there are some men who like to suck pussy. I am a 51 year old man and probably for the last six years I am practising the same with my 50 year old wife. After her menopause also, lubrication has never been a problem, while performing cunnilingus. My feeling is that women should forget being selfish and enjoy the feeling. A comment of encouragement here and there and giving direction for the movements helps the man. I would like to correspond with you in this regard.

thanks.

sabyasachi_nath@yahoo.com

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
yay :) feminine confidence

I loved it. Too many people put pressure on the destination and not enough on the aspect of enjoying their partner. Remember: the best fun comes from the "ride" not the destination:)

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Is he good enough for you?

OK so it takes you an age to cum but so what?

A decent partner WANTS you to enjoy the experience and the best indication of that to him is your orgasm. If you want to teach him, get him to work on the rest of your body - neck, ears, throart. lips, breasts ...... whatever you enjoy so that when he goes south you are on the verge anyway. Then there are atleast three areas for him to work on - lips, G spot and clit and teach him to start on those in that order. If one fails he can work on another at the same time. Time doesn't matter 30 minutes - 60 minutes .... so long as you are enjoying the experience and if you aren't teach him what you want him to do.

When you have finished then please return the favor - I have come across too many women who turn over and go to sleep!

auldsailorauldsailorabout 14 years ago
A guys guide to giving head.

Just a few comments on one guys attitude. I just love eating pussy. I love it when my whole face gets wet from pussy juice. Sex is incomplete without licking it for a while. I've even sucked on a clit when there was a tampon string hanging out. I dont lick the vagina at these times because of the bitter taste, (found out by accident). For some reason it doesn't taste like blood from a cut finger. Otherwise wash it, put in a fresh tampon and I'm ready. I'm in my seventies and I licked my first pussy when I was twenty and kicked myself for not starting earlier. I actually wanted to try it on a girlfriend when I was about twelve and she said no. One time a nineteen year old virgin let me do her and kept asking if I could touch her cherry with my tongue. The answer was no but I kept trying and trying. Girls, the guy is doing it because he loves it. lay back and enjoy or suck his cock if you like it. 69 is as good as it gets.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Unbelievable

That there's only one comment on this piece! SJ, this is great, and something I really needed to read and hear from another woman. Thank you so much.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
love it !

I love receiving it & giving it !! Don't have any issues either way - as long as things are nice & CLEAN !! Just wish my current partner was as happy to give as to receive !??

movermoverover 13 years ago
Oh Yeah!

Love it, have for over 50 years, ever since my first woman taught me how to do it. Hair? The more the better. 50 years ago there was no question, nobody shaved, except for child birth. I have met some women who have not liked it, but the majority have become enthusiastic after just once. LOL Now, at 70, I get more pleasure than she does by a factor of 10. Love large women, no such thing as too big, or too small, too short or too tall, and color is just another huge turn on.

BarbaraBarbaraover 13 years ago
Oral sex is a beautiful experience, regardless of unnatural odour, with natural ferimones to aid Male participation

Gracious me Girl! Totally shaven vulvas entice, whilst overly bushy pubic hair merely detracts from a strong healthy 'female' sex-life! Older men do enjoy exploring unseen female crevices all the more, knowing cunnilingus is universally appeciated by most European ladies. G0D knew that, from her personal experience, if you believe [as we both do] in female Dieties!

Both Men and Women experience unfettered sensations of freedom, post-shaving or waxing all their pubic regions, so do yourself a favour, and let go your obvious inhibitions about 'THAT' subject? Taste or feel their sex with your next sexual partner, removing natural barriers to 'Oral' or 'Anal' sex! BTW: It's well worth experiencing, 'Oral' pleasures created by pure vaginal cleanliness, allowing both parties to satisfy the '69' sex position.

TonyBCaTonyBCaalmost 12 years ago
What about anallingus?

Such honest - and incrediby hot - writing...

Would love to hear your thoughs and sexperiences with rimming...

LibrandesireLibrandesireover 11 years ago
An important and valuable article

I dearly love performing oral sex on a woman. The only thing that I expect is that she bathe every day. I want to lick every time I fuck. It helps get me aroused. It's something I have better self-control over if I don't see my girl's pussy - i.e., classical missionary sex. If I see it, I'm almost unstoppable.

It's an animalistic sort of behaviour, like a male cat in the presence of a female in heat. The male can't stop himself. If I haven't licked my girl's pussy and clit before sex, the sex doesn't feel complete.

Some women don't like it all the time. That may be because, as you've suggested, that they're in some way insecure about the motives behind it. The next time I'm I get into (or I'm at the beginning of) a new relationship I will need to have a very open conversation with my partner. I won't be happy in a relationship with a girl who doesn't really like (for whatever reason) having her guy eat her out.

The irony to all of this is that while I love getting a blowjob, in principle (the feeling is out of this world), I fear that my partner won't like the smell or taste or the act and, if they do it, they are doing so out of some feeling of obligation. Mind you, I've dated more than my share of women who don't like giving head. That's made me insecure about it.

I want a woman who likes giving head as much a I do.

Great essay.

lexluthrlexluthrabout 10 years ago
Another great read.

God I wish I had a girl in front of me right now. My tongue is just itching to give a good lashing between the legs! Preach sister, preach. Another solid message to the ladies out there, (and maybe other guys reading) just relax and enjoy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
My favorite thing

I want a woman to smother my face, just do not hurt me or kill me. I think most do fear causing pain or are un comfortable with the position. Too bad that women cannot be aggressive and find a way to enjoy the oral sensations given.

Client8Client8about 1 year ago

This would be otherwise sound advice. Except, that it's all too easy to advise that someone just "get over" a sexual inhibition. You're correct that sex of any kind should be pleasurable for both parties, but a sex therapist would be a more appropriate measure, as there may be hidden reasons why a particular act is unfulfilling, or worse.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous