All Comments on 'Family Blackmail and Revenge'

by Crazzytrucker

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Sick man sick, I loved it

What happens next

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Ahoy there, homo!

Another fuckin' butt pirate, assclown.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Horrible writing

A collage (From the French: coller, to glue) is a work of formal art, primarily in the visual arts, made from an assemblage of different forms, thus creating a new whole.

Dirty_Old_Man3Dirty_Old_Man3over 14 years ago
A difficult read

Wow. I had to read and re-read so many of the "paragraphs", if you want to call them that, that I feel like I had to read the story three times to understand half of it. The story would have been far better with some proper punctuation, grammar, spelling, and an author who could describe things a little more clearly. Keep working on your writing, but please, for the sanity of your readers, please submit your work to an editor before submitting it to the site. Your readers will thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Yuck

Just awful

paheelonepaheeloneabout 13 years ago
lol

now thats what i call payback

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
BAD

THE TRUCKER FAMILY WAS WORTH THAT THE OTHER

Flagg666Flagg666over 11 years ago
wow

I thoroughly enjoyed the story line. Not sure if you wrote it like an illiterate on purpose to fuck with people or not but it was still a good story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Garbage

Gave up after the second paragraph. Learn basic grammar and spelling and maybe people will actually read your story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
I am all for revenge and sex BUT...

this filth is demoralizing and degrading JUST TO READ so I just quit reading and went to this page so I could leave a comment. I gave no rating. I just cannot read trash like this.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
I don't see how anyone can enjoy this type of crap.

First of all the only thing marcella's family did was have an aloof attitude. In light of what her sisters family did to hers I would say that they were right. They are better than them. Marella's sister is stupid if they show up the next saturday... Give them a whole week to regroup and rearm. I see plenty of justification in killing them upon arrival knowing what they had in store for them the next week.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
GARBAGE AT IT'S BEST

Please consider our time . Crappy english , wrong punctuations and baseless grammar . Simply hated it !

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
The Idea was kind of good...

I agree with everybody else. What were you thinking? The grammar and punctuation was terrible, the spelling was horrendous, and both of those things made this really hard to read. The idea had a hook to it so, if you could put the idea with better writing skills, chronological order, and writing composition, you could have an okay story. Just make sure to change up some of the cheesy parts! Or you can take some writing classes if you are really committed to this.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Your introduction.

You write this stuff, so don't preach to those who read it. Your self-righteous introduction shows that you are a hypocrite.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Probably could have been good, couldn't read a word more

Please fix grammar

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
At least there was an attempt at a plot

Way too impatient to get slutty. I would guess the writer is about 16 and is having problems with wet dreams and is useing this to express himself

Come on kid, Its not a bad idea, just take some time to develop the story instead of your fixation

SmellerSmeller12 months ago

I stopped reading after you wanted to tell me that a truck driver made so much money to buy and pay off a house, two cars and put two daughters through college.

I had a friend growing up who thought he just had to work as a truck driver for like 5 years and then be able to afford a Ferrari.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous