All Comments on 'Missing You'

by EllaEcstasy

Sort by:
  • 39 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Wow. That's all I can say.

Mmmmmm...GOD! I LOVED your desperate moaning when you are cumming it turns me on soo much hearing you! THERE IS SOO MUCH PASSION! It sounds like it feels soo good! I came sooo HARD hearing you! I wish I was the guy! But A request for a next recording too: please make one with you and a guy just having sex and oral sex... Cooperative play. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE MAKE ONE!! I'M BEGGING YOU! AGAIN BEAUTIFUL WORK! love you!

Daniel

email: danielmalloy87@yahoo.com

Nitehawk2BearNitehawk2Bearover 14 years ago
Really Hot

Ella, another absolutely sexy hot story. Along with your truly sexy voice the sounds that you're actually sucking someone and fucking is soo real. Hearing you cum is, well, wow. Keep up doing stories the way you do; I look forward to your future ones.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
How can you not fall in love with Ella?

Love the voice, love your naughty mind, love your desire to give and receive pleasure. Ella - you are one amazing woman...your #1 fan Wayne.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
SCOTTISH AND LOVING IT..

woooooooooooooo hooooooo thanks for the email ...

IAM SO LUCKY TO GET A HEADS UP FROM SOMEONE AS AMAZING AS YOU x, love it totally, just melted into that voice as always hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Your scottish fan xx

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Another Great Story

Loved your voice. The story was so hot it didn't take long for me to become hard and have to satisfy myself. Only wish it was me as the receipient. Loved you picture. Would love to see an illustrated story submitted by you. MORE SUBMISSIONS LIKE THIS PLEASE.

Mike NZ

SeductionMasterSeductionMasterover 14 years ago
simply...

incredible.....your voice is just the softest, most erotic thing....i cant wait for your next audio...

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Wow, Ella

I forced myself not to touch during your recordings, just to see what the effect of your voice on me would be like. I'm now sitting here, hard throbbing and more than a little damp. I'm going to listen again but this time I'm not holding back.

Wow. Quite how I managed through it without going insane (in the very good, toe curling way) I don't know.

Null_Void_CipherNull_Void_Cipherover 14 years ago
The Voice

One need no longer imagine after the Voice of Eros. The minutes you provide us with here are gifts.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Simply Amazing... MORE PLEASE! :)

You are easily one of the very best!!! That was THE GREATEST blowjob I've heard in the audio section. The sounds you made drove me well over the edge and I'm begging for MORE! :)

MaitreNuitMaitreNuitover 14 years ago
Wow

Your voice... your style... DROP DEAD GORGEOUS!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Lovely

Just loved your voice, do deeply and genuinely feminine, deeply touching and real. Maybe one quarter of the men are audiophiles (NLP and some other research) and fall in love with the the music of their chosen ones' voices. Gosh you sound so sexy!

arvinakarvinakover 14 years ago
Absolutly Great

Probably my favorite of all your submissions.

desertbare3desertbare3about 14 years ago
VERY HOT!!!!!!

OMG young lady, your voice and your delicious cummings sounds are so very hot...I LOVE VERY VOCAL CUMMMERS...I was stroking as I listened, trying to time my cumming with yours...explosive...and loud...thank you!

CuchulainCuchulainabout 14 years ago
Loved the sounds you made!

The deep throat sounds were a very hot touch! I would've loved to see how you simulated that! Short but sweet entry! Hurry back!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
More

I crave your voice,that wet pussy the sweet sounds you make as you achieve pleasure !

I'm hooked and a fan of this hottie! whiskey1965

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Definitely

Lexi Belle. I know that voice anywhere.

dylan_tdylan_tabout 14 years ago
wow!

What an amazing voice, so sweet and innocent in contrast to the words and deeds. Loved hearingyou cum so hot! Looking forward to more!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

i absolutely love this. More please! It was so believable

BiBigirlBiBigirlover 13 years ago
THE BEST

Ella this is the BEST audio of a HOT blowjob I have ever heard and your HOT sweet orgasm made me VERY wet!

travelurtravelurover 13 years ago

That is incredibly sexy..mmm

mikeyoungmikeyoungover 13 years ago
More Than A Year Later...

...your submissions continue to give me (intense) pleasure. Thanks for absolutely killing me with your hotness, Ella - hope everything is going great for you.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Wow!!!

Absolutly the best on the net! Ive heard a LOT , but this take the price! The sound of yours, gagging, sucking, moanings,..all the details...like the finesse like in the end ;)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Outstanding

That was amazing! You are delicious & you made me cum so very hard!! You have one of the sexiest voices I've heard!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Amazing.

Absolutley amazing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
hot

You are amazing, so sexy. I came a couple of times !

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
hot

so super sexy. I'm a woman, but loved hearing your sexy sounds. Made me comme twice....and I'm really missing my man.

You're very good at this. Thanks for. Sharing

EuphoriaSlam69EuphoriaSlam69over 11 years ago
Oh Ella you are so very much missed! Cum back please!

I had to listen to this again because I love hearing you 1. gag on cock asking to be mouthfucked & 2. begging to have your cunt not only fucked but pounded hard! Please come back and make more sexy audio for us! Your sweet sensuality is very much missed by we your salacious adoring fans! :) Come back to us Seductress!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Not my thing, but pretty good.

It was well done, but the extreme forwardness and a few key phrases kept it from being truly enjoyable for me. I suppose I prefer a more subtle approach.

However, for people who like forwardness, this is great. Also, the ending was superb. Keep up the good work.

wait2playwait2playabout 11 years ago
first rate

Deep throat, gagging, and begging for me. I was so ready to fill your tummy.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Mmmmm

I want to get pounded just like you. I was dildoing my cunt and ass while listening, and came all over the couch.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Very nice

The precum started to ooze out of the tip of my cock almost immediately, and served as the perfect lubrication to my masturbation.

Thank you for your vivid detail, dirty thoughts, and for sharing them with the world.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Nasty

Yes, it was "too forward" for my liking, as well. Call me old-fashioned, but I prefer my whores to be a little demure. There's no shame to your game.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

Pure desire. My favorite girl here. Your voice can melt everything.

TehPandaTehPandaabout 10 years ago

This sexy audio gets hotter and hotter every second. God she sounds so good, and the sounds of her sucking made my dick throb and twitch. Love the way she speaks, moans, and the sounds she makes sucking and deep throating the cock. Gaaaah drives me wild

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
the C word

I noticed in your bio you mentioned some women object to your use of the "C" word. On behalf of every single straight male on the planet I can assure you there is nothing hotter then hearing THAT word coming from beautiful lips like on your profile. Of course, it is really your voice which may be contributing to global warming. So be it. Keep up the great work!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
So hard for you..

Thanks for the post! You have got to have the sexiest voice I've ever heard!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Incredible! More, please, more!

Just listening to your heavenly and sexy voice and very descriptive detail had me hooked from the beginning. This conveys that...longing and lust and passion, so, so well. The sexy oral sounds had me so hard and rampant so much. I just get so horny listening to this! Wow what an inventive, erotic and naughty woman you are...

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
little girl pussy

your little girl voice has me shooting cum all over the fucking place very horny fucking loved it baby slut cant wait to hear from you again with my big hard cock in my fist

RegginufRegginufover 1 year ago

You are so fucking sexy you have one of the hottest sexiest voices I’ve ever heard please keep recording your stories

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous