All Comments on 'Daddy Takes Over Ch. 03'

by lollipopslut

Sort by:
  • 26 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Hot series even with....

no real set-up.I'm wondering how dig daddy etc. will rate it since he gives everything a 100.He must splooge the neighbors sidewall on stuff like this,hee-hee!Pistolopackinpete

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Mmm

I really enjoy your series. I love the whole dominant/rough thing, very hot!

sassysasha89sassysasha89about 14 years ago
Take Over some more

I hope you can write another chapter or two.

Daddy can fuck her at school when he decides to take her out of class.

He can fuck her in the car in the parking lot or the side of the road and/or on the car.

In the backyard, a family reunion or his anniversary.

Whatever happens, please let there be more.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
YUMMM

i am in love with this. i am a daughter who...well yes we will go on about that another time. but this is amazing i love touching myself and reading. you are a genius.

ChlorinatedBubblegumChlorinatedBubblegumabout 14 years ago
LOVE IT!

I absolutely love this story. After reading this, all of the other ones seem kind of dull. I can tell that you have a real passion for writing. This is amazing and all of the fiery passion in each scene comes across crystal clear. I love how they are starting to kind of tiptoe around the wife/mother. XD It's great. I certainly hope you are planning to add a chapter 4... And more! Keep going, this is awesome!

KillbornKillbornabout 14 years ago

I really like this storie aswell.. I seriously like his domination over his daughter.. how he plays with her.. great storie.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago

Not a bad story but a little far fetched

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
daddy's domination of his little gril

i liked the story, very hot. did;t believe she submitted so easiely

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Excellent Story!

Love the series, give us more!! So hot, I got super wet reading this, and well..yum!

daddyjoydaddyjoyabout 13 years ago
LOVING IT !!

Talk about making incest even nastier!! Keep the mom in the loop, but always in the dark! Love the dad and daughter action!! I don't think it's too far fetched, I'd give it a try! Love those older men! Don't forget those dirty old men next door who might catch dad and join in the fun to keep quiet! Keep this story going, or cumming (HaHa)!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Daddy domination

I just loved this story ... loved the way Daddy took control. Please write another chapter, would love to read more on how Daddy takes total control over his little girl and turns her into his sex slave.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
mmmmmm

I got so wet reading it and couldn't keep my hands of myself haha each chapter gets better hope you post chapter 4 soon can't wait love how her daddy dominates her post soon please :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
more stories

Keep writing,yours stories help me fuck the shit outta my wife, and she loves it.

DirtyThoughtsOnMyMindDirtyThoughtsOnMyMindover 12 years ago
It's official...

.. you're my favorite new writer. These stories are so nasty, I love it. My cunt is drippingggg. Please write more stories!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
SUZY/DADDY

NOW THIS IS GREAT BUT I CAN SEE A DAUGHTER SUBMITTING LIKE THIS

,.............................................................."R"........................................

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
AMAZING

-So let me tell you.... YOU'RE MY FAVORITE... the element of getting caught is what gives me an edge. Its tasty, its forbidden and its sneaky as hell!!!!!! You are the bomb!!! MAKE MORE PLZ ...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago

I would love to have my own daddy fuck me. i am so wet just reading this.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
im so hot

I want someone to Fuck me and pretend to be my daddy my number is 6824334448

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
dn't call

the number p0sted is a j0ke 0n s0mene else, dn't call it

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
dirty slut

god my vibrator is shoved right up my cunt reading this. Hopefully next story daddy will cum all over her pretty face

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Ready to pop.

On a road trip reading this in the back of the van. I can only rub my pulsing cock. Daughter and wife in the front. Oh how I need to cum. On to the #4. Might be more daring. This is so HOT!

mazzmemazzmeover 8 years ago
Another bravo to the author!

Your writing and story telling skills are truly improving with each installment! Your engaging characters are developing nicely as they act out their deepest erotic desires to make this enticing chronicle quite believable.

Your creative and naughty imagination is putting forth a very entertaining read that is nearly impossible to put down!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Ooo Ooo Ooo

Pussy for dessert? I'd have eaten her right then, preferably 69ing it.

Ooo

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Oh my god!!! I just came at my desk! Damn this series is hot!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Nine months later she’ll be wishing her dad didn’t sleep with her

DomFckrDomFckrabout 1 year ago

Momma's probably cheating too but Daddy is getting to make and train his own little slut and the Taboo makes it Hotter.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous