All Comments on 'Sabrina's Submission Ch. 07'

by Cyberdiva68

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
jkimjkimover 14 years ago
loving it

gyrl is loving this story soooooooooo much!

jkimjkimover 14 years ago
loving it

gyrl is loving this story soooooooooo much!

jkimjkimover 14 years ago
loving it

gyrl is loving this story soooooooooo much!

spbowlspbowlover 14 years ago
HOTTTTTTT

are planning anymore chapters?

you a great way of writing, keep going either with this one or new ones

spbowlspbowlover 14 years ago
more???

Is this story line done or just a break???

cinwithmenowcinwithmenowabout 14 years ago
please finish this story.

Please finish this story so hot and sexy. why did she have to get dressed and what was the special thing about to happen?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
love the story

I hope you continue it at some point.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
to be continued?

I hope you continue this at some point. It's interesting so far.

egismegismover 13 years ago
Great stuff!

I cannot wait to read more!

LUSTYWHEELSLUSTYWHEELSalmost 13 years ago
Quite good

This story has alot of promise but master is a messed up individual. An order should be possible at least not set up to fail. He said "you will do it yourself, in front of me!" he ordered. about the but plug but she gets punishment for waiting for him like he commanded. if you catch your errors this will be a great story if I were master I would bring her to the brink over and over all day keep her horny and reminded of who is in control. Keep up te good work.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
The End ?

This is surely not the way you wanted to end this story, or is it? There are so many scenarios you could finish this story with. I would love to see a continuation.... Soon!

MasterfuljimMasterfuljimover 10 years ago
Good points by Lusty

Very well written and very descriptive too.

However to take a strong minded career woman, kidnap her, beat her senseless and completely break her into a willing submissive ...all inside two days !!!

I knew I was doing it all wrong..lol

Next chapter please

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
End??

Surely this isn't the end.

Please write more.

DaddysGoldenGirlDaddysGoldenGirlover 9 years ago
All dressed up?

So why is she all dressed up? And how can she be punished for doing something she was told to do. A slave/sub in training makes enough transgressions to be punished for without Master making them up!

I like the way you write and I like the content. Off to find more :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Great story!

This is my favorite story you have written. Please continue the story. Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
All dressed up and ready to go

That's when she kicked him squarely in the balls. When he fell to the floor she stomped on his balls repeatedly as he passed out. And then she continued to stomp on them, making sure they would never be used again. Then she changed her clothes, took everything she wanted, packed it in his car and left. End of stupidity.

embotibembotibalmost 5 years ago
chapter 7

Great story but now you have left us all hanging``

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Master my ass!

This mind phuquing little twat is no Dom! Just an unhinged abuse cunt who probably tore the wings off butterflies and skinned small furry animals as a child.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userCyberdiva68@Cyberdiva68
604 Followers
I hope that readers enjoy the stories I'm writing. I welcome any feedback given.

story TAGS

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES