All Comments on 'Hypnotism Doesn't Work'

by GeorgeTasker

Sort by:
  • 51 Comments
lex33lex33over 14 years ago
Fantastic!

This was a great story! I hope it turns into a series and I like the fact that the sister didn't let on that she knew yet...

brian358brian358over 14 years ago
Great To See You Writing Again!

Another classic.

Thanks!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Welcome Back!!!

Great work, and it's great to see you writing again after a 5 year hiatus. Clearly you haven't lost your edge.

keairankeairanover 14 years ago
Interesting

I liked the story real well. Almost seemed like she really was hypnotized, except that she wasn't unknowing of what was currently happening to her.

Stillness1977Stillness1977over 14 years ago
Wonderful...!

Great to have you back after so many years -- thanks for yet another outstanding story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Happy Happy

Happy you wrote this story and even more happy you submitted, long time no read as they say. Sexy and erotic as heck. Wouldn't mind reading a round two with these characters. All the best and sethperm, like you, are in my top ten reads.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Welcome back George

We've missed you. :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Thanks!

Back with a bang! Have been checking your page from time to time in the brief hope there would be something new. I hope this wasn't just a one off! Still the best author on this site, in my opinion.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Excellent work

I loved the story and hope you continue it as a series. This was an excellent start if you do.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Nice!

It's good to have you back, George. I'd love to see a sequel to this. Here's an idea: what if, flush with his success, he decides to try to hypnotize his equally sexy mother? At first, she goes along with it because she (correctly) fears that he's hypnotized his sister and is regularly having sex with her, and she wants to find out what he's doing with his hypnotism. So she plays along, only to find herself carried away with the situation. Now, both women are faking their hypnotic state, and think the other one isn't, and want to try to "save" the other one, but they can't let on what really happened. There's a ton of interesting and possibly amusing potential here.

Spacer

kimberlykittenkimberlykittenover 14 years ago
Holy Crap!

I loved this story!

I had no idea you were back and I hope for good!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago

What happens next????

AntiquitusAntiquitusalmost 14 years ago

I'd love to see this story continued, Mr. Tasker.

C_frommnC_frommnover 13 years ago
Michelle

Seemed to like her "step Brothers" Attention.

and if she was really looking for a way out.

she could always admit she was Faking but

she was as into him as he was her.

and would Miss his Attention.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

Thanks Mr Tasker for your continued submissions after a long period of silence. Would love to read some continuation in this or the Peckerwood-story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Jane

keep writing George...........continue this story

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Please

this needs a part 2

solod369solod369over 12 years ago
Great!

Really hope for part two.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Where's part 2?

Where's part 2 at? I'm sure he's got friends and there's always her ass.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago

Part 2 he fucks her and gentleman her prego

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Part 2 please

Wow this needs an update bad

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago

one of your best. it does need a chapter 2 please

LittleprickLittleprickalmost 12 years ago
Fucking amazing

I loved your story. I think she has a thing for her stepbrother or else why would she let him fuck her. She could have said stop the first time he touched her but she didn't.

A chapter 2 could be good but your story doesn't need it, it's great as it is.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Please Chap 2

Absolutely loved it! Please write a second chapter for this thanks

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Cool story

Now that we got an update to family lessons how about a new chapter here?

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Very Hot!

I agree with the other comments that a sequel to this is very appreciated. It really has the potential to be a very good story in the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
5 stars!

I would really like it if they would still be doing the hypnosis gig in the next chapter!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Group of Friends

A second chapter when Hugh has friends over to participate too would be great!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Own Her

I'd love a second chapter when he suggests that she find him more attractive and wants to hang out more. Later on they go out a few times and he fucks her till she realizes near the end they're now dating and he tricked/hypnotized her into becoming his girlfriend.

Johnboy9Johnboy9almost 11 years ago
Great story

I really like this story you've written here. The thoughts going through Michelle's head keep it light and a bit of a fluff piece, so that it doesn't get too heavy-handed with the near-BDSM or humiliation parts, and keeps everything on a decently normal brother-sister relationship (or at least as close to one as you can get on a Literotica website).

I also like the way you had Michelle constantly thinking to herself how she wasn't hypnotized and only reacted as she did, however reluctantly, because she didn't want to disappoint her brother and make him feel like a failure in his attempts at hypnosis - every time he told her to do something. Which made it seem as though we were peering into the mind and examining the thoughts of a person who is hypnotized - that he is actually aware of the person trying to hypnotize him and thinks it is silly that he is even bothering trying. We even see him thinking these thought as he continues to go ahead and do the things he is told to do while in a trance, even though he feels it is not because he is hypnotized that he is doing those things.

It is this type of writing as well that keeps the story from dragging down into too serious a tone and gives it a more erotic, comic and still raunchy read - kind of like a harder version of those 1970's Italian sex romps with Gina Lollobrigida. If they were lovers, or strangers, and not brother and sister, I would opt for a more serious storyline. But this is a nice write here, and again, I congratulate you.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
please consider a second chapter

this was incredible please find time for a new installment.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
sweet!!!

This story was good!! Especially loved it that michelle was pretending!! Really nice detail!! This has to continue!! Maybe michelle wants to stop pretending and actually fuck hugh! Like pity sex. Anyway cant wait to see where this goes. Keep it up dude!

AmyLouiseAmyLouiseover 10 years ago
Hypnotism

Hi,

I love this story because I hope she is really Hypnotised, but doesn't think she is. That makes it much hotter than the boring 'sister/brother incest' which is just boring and has been written about way too much. So I hope she is really Hypnotised in the story. Great story if that is the case :) x

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
This under apperciated gem

Needs a second chapter

akilfinchakilfinchalmost 10 years ago
great!

Loved it, can't wait to read more!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
For the love of god

Give us another chapter

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Sequel

This needs a sequel, maybe something like him hypnotizing her for his friends.

C_frommnC_frommnover 8 years ago
Chapter #2

I think we all agree since Michelle has allowed it to go this Far. Just how far will they go. When will Michelle tell him she knew all along

. or will she continue on and fall for her younger Step-brother.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago

Personally, when I look for stories with hypnosis as the theme, I expect them to have some gods-damned HYPNOSIS in them. There's plenty of stories out there about sex, if I just wanted to read about sex. If I'm looking for a specific fetish, it is to indulge said fetish. Going through the whole thing with someone faking it is a huge let-down. There's no pay-off. The itch, as it were, goes unscratched.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
This needs a sequel

post it soon!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Part 2

Please post it soon

ColoradoKinkColoradoKinkabout 7 years ago
Wonderful twist in this story...

I've actually created my own story as a continuation of your work for my own pleasure. When I finish it I'd love to show it to you and see what you think.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

Need to continue this store

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Another chapter please! :)

One of my all time favs! Love it. How come you didn’t continue this one? Seems like an easy one to set up further situations and an ongoing relationship between the two. Hope you change your mind and do so eventually anyway, but thanks for writing it either way.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Was she under, and only thought that was faking it??

With the exception of the ordered/commanded memory losses, she did do everything he told her to do,... was she faking herself out? ,.. was she really under his amateur hypnosis skills and only thought she was free to stop at any time, but didn't?!? And yes, a sequel to answer that question, and for more sweet, little brother loves his super hot step-sister SEX. I think she loves him more than she thinks she does, and for herself, and not for a co-worker or friend to have him. Would one more chapter to follow up on these cute kids be too much to ask for?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago

The more loving she receives the deeper the hypnosis will get until she will do whatever he tells her to do.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
One of your best!

Always loved this one! Any reason you never followed up with a few sequels?

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

This is one of the best stories here. Surely it must be time for Darth Vader to return for more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Hot, hot, hot!

5*

Tc

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

It would have been totally better if we knew that 2 months later her fingernails had grown out.

Bill S.

mrdata9770mrdata977011 months ago

(5/6/2023) Yes, exactly! It would have been great to read that two months later her nails had grown out.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous