All Comments on 'Anything for You Ch. 03'

by evanslily

Sort by:
  • 60 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Excellent

as usual. Couldn't help but laugh. Your characters are a riot. Looking forward to more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Very Nice!

Sam and Drew are so lovable. I love this story. It's both fun and heartbreaking at the same time. Keep up the great writing and please post as soon as you can!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
oh my god!

That was soooooooooooooooooooooooo hot!good luck with your exam and hurry back!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Fantastic

Bloody fantastic. No other words for it.

mochimishumochimishuover 14 years ago
Loved It

Poor Sam-I kind of want to Slap Drew for acting like things hadn't changed between them. Drew was such a sweet, sensitive lover not 12 hours before to her and then crickets (as the saying goes) Looking forward to your next installment. I do hope things start to look up for Sam and Drew starts to realize his feelings.

theonlinestalkertheonlinestalkerover 14 years ago
Awwww

How dumb is he...i hope he finally realizes that they are meant to be. Awesome story! :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
ERK!

Sam wants Drew. Drew wants Sam. Sam trusted Drew to be her first, helping her through her fears. Drew will do anything for Sam. I am a little miffed that some of the comments are ignoring this.

Oh.. to the author: nice story, very sweet.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
love it!

I totally loved it! I hope you update faster. I can't wait to read what happens next!

Tory_del_RicohTory_del_Ricohover 14 years ago
So good I wish I'd written it.

But of course I can't.

Another brilliant chapter.

bruce22bruce22over 14 years ago
Delicious Tale

Misunderstanding between star-crossed lovers is the substance of all Romance, but I hope she is not going to compare Drew with Marco. That would be painful for me...

TricialenTricialenover 14 years ago
You Make It Seem So Easy

That's how good you are....it was so sweet and funny and sexy and at the end very sad...such misunderstandings...please fix it! Can't wait!

michchick98michchick98over 14 years ago
Poking did the trick....

...in more ways than one. All right, what is it about people who've been friends as long as Drew and Sam not realizing they're destined to be together? He's acting the way she wanted him to, but I have no doubts he's only using it as a mask. And this Angie person isn't who we think she is. She can't be. And since you have exams to study for, I won't poke you, but I will give you a few evil glares (across part of North America, then the Atlantic Ocean to the UK) to intimidate you into writing more as soon as you possibly can. At least we weren't left with too much of a cliffhanger this time. :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
worth the wait

i checked back daily. this is your best story yet, perfection. even the great best selling authors can't compare. your story brings the reader into the heads of your characters. when reading your work, the line between the reader's emotions and the character's emotions blurs. you make me feel what the characters feel. i must admit the wait was painful. but your work is such high quality that it's worth the wait. that said, i must ask you to try not to keep us hanging so long for the next installment. thank you for writing, please don't stop.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Perfect

Perfect. I'll be checking back daily to make sure Sam's okay. Hurry up! :-)

starry_nightstarry_nightover 14 years ago
Great!

I felt so bad for Sam when she read that text message, and it's not Drew's fault because he promised her things wouldn't change. Can't wait for things to get better for her and to find out if Marco will be a decent guy. Thanks for writing and good luck on your exams!

sol76sol76over 14 years ago
Great Story

Fantastic Story Poor Sam I really feel for her. Don't you just want to slap Drew and say don't be stupid tell her how you really feel arghhhh lol

cantfightfatecantfightfateover 14 years ago
Poor Sam

She has no idea how Drew feels. He's going to have to tell her eventually. Hope she doesn't do anything stupid tomorrow. I love how your characters are so real. Flawed and insecure but so wonderfully human. Good luck with your exam! Let us know when it's over so I can start prodding you for the next chapter :)

lipsnlacelipsnlaceover 14 years ago
Truly engaging

I've now read all of your posted stories, and I can say with total certainty that your stories are more colorful and personally engaging than any I've read. Thank you for sharing your art with us, and I hope you post again soon on this story! I've never wanted to cry for a literary character before, but I'm damned if I didn't for Sam at the end.

Thanks again!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Don't leave us hanging!

I cannot wait for the next installment, having being spoiled by the fact that I was able to read all of your previous stories from start to finish. I think all of us have been in Sam's place before- I know I have, and I really hope it works out for her. Excellent writing as always.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
MORE!!

I love it. Please, please, please be quick. We need more of our drug of choice- your writing!

Executive GentExecutive Gentover 14 years ago
Loved it .... as always

As always, your stories have a warmth and sincerity to them, the characters show their vulnerability and strength somehow all together, I took a little while to warm to these two, but now I'm hooked!!! As a regular reader of your work,I know you don't rush to publish your chapters, but it doesn't help when you leave us on the edge our seats craving for more.

So I wait with baited breath for more about this enchanting couple.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Get me some KFC

I'm going to sit right here in front of this computer until you post the next chapter, so either send me some serious food or get busy and WRITE!...

ladylanaladylanaover 14 years ago
im with him below

seriously though this is defo one to watch..i cant wait for the next part..it was so beautifully written and so real .. eagerly awaiting ch 4 x

ladylanaladylanaover 14 years ago
Well

I absolutely loved this story so far. The sex scene between them was so cute and tender, but also hot and funny at the same time . I also love the banter and chemistry you have going on between the characters. Not to mention your writing was wonderful. You made me smile( if not lol) with so many scenes already! For example when they were racing for the bed..there was such good description. please continue..x

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
one complaint

I loved your story, I only have one complaint you take too long between chapters. Please write chapter 4 soon.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Fun Read

Lily

I read the three chapters in a row. It's a fun read. You seem to use the same theme each time for your stories. You use the girls insecurities and inexperience against her. The men are worldly.

So where's the nasty twist?

PrincessErinPrincessErinover 14 years ago
Wonderful

An absolute winner of a story. I can't wait to read more and good luck on your exam.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
So far my favorite of your stories

And that is saying a lot! Can't wait to read the next chapter.

cantfightfatecantfightfateover 14 years ago
How goes the studying?

Can't wait for the next chapter! How many more weeks until your exam is over??

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Hmm

I love your stories and I have been enjoying this one, until I went back to check and see about the timeline on things and he was already planning to "get together" with her on Friday for her birthday, when he decided to "hook up" with this other chick from work. I just lost all respect. I get that they are just friends, but come on. He knew where this might have been going. He couldn't be looking forward to that at all or enough that he wasn't lining up some easy sex on the side? Was it all just his "duty" as her friend? Gross. Maybe I am cynical but: Douchebaggery.

August_BouvierAugust_Bouvierover 14 years ago
Sweet & Sexy & Romantic

I snuck in some time to read this chapter. Oh, was this ever a treat to read. I adore the mix of sass and sexiness in the way these two banter. Things are about to get very complicated, aren't they? I know the continuation will be well worth the wait. Until then, I wish you good luck with your studies and the exam.

<p>Love,</p>

<p>August</p>

SilwerfireSilwerfireover 14 years ago
Loved it

Please please please write next chapter as soon as possible, can't wait.

juliet1503juliet1503over 14 years ago
Sigh

Can't I just take your exam for you and you write not story? No promises on passing or anything. lol. :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Please

2 months have passed...please please write the next chapter! Its really hard to stay interested when so much time lapses.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
**taps toe**

**checks clock**

**checks calendar**

**sighs**

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
We Need A Change in the Plot

This is definitely a great read, no doubt about it! Like anyone else, I love a happy ending bt we need some sort of twist in the storyline. To reach the happy ending, we need something bad to happen first. Love you stories! I'm definitely not so patiently waiting for the next chapter!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
love it!

i loved this story so much i cant wait to read more... just remember dont leave us waiting too long!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
PWEASE

LOVED IT LOVED IT..

How long do we have to wait till the next chapter........ Will i ever get the next one..

PWEEEEEESSSSSSSSS finnish the story..

DevinsgirlCatDevinsgirlCatover 14 years ago
Update soon? I hope!

As you know, I am a huge fan of yours, and I am also very understanding about real life taking time away from your writing, but if you could maybe just keep us posted on how things are going with the next chapter, give us a rough ETA on it!

Hope all went well with your exam!

Cat

darknesscallingdarknesscallingover 14 years ago
probably the sweetest and funniest story..

i have read in a very long time..the sex was just so funny, but it was hot too.I really feel for Sam right now..Oh I loved it.. and good luck for the promotion...im glad your back. keep it up

cantfightfatecantfightfateover 14 years ago
Congrats on finishing your exam!

Fingers crossed for good news on that promotion! Now that the pressure's off... poke... prod... nudge! Can't wait for chapter 4!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
FAB

These are my favorite kind of stories. More PLEASE!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
please?

so ive been checking daily for two months to see if you would update and you haven't your freaking killing me...please write more really soon !!

BlackbeltMageBlackbeltMageover 14 years ago
Devastating...

Just read the three chapters up. There is a fourth right? A fourth in the works?

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
please hurry!

I loooove all your stories, but this one is more than special! Please, please, please hurry.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Steaming Hot yet Endearing Scene

My kind of story, I would love to find out what happens with them.

bot7000bot7000over 14 years ago
OH NO!

DONT KEEP US WAITING ANY LONGER!!!! I HAVE TO KNOW WHAT IS GOING TO HAPPEN!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
*gasp*

I hope your magic fingers have bound together chapter four and it is on it's way here shortly!! Absolutely dying here waiting!! I do hope all is well and that your promotion works out for you, wish you the best with it<3 hurry back to us!!!

TangledinYouTangledinYouover 14 years ago
Wow...

August is a fan of yours, and I'm a fan of hers...so you'd think I'd have had the pleasure of reading your work by now. I tend to avoid reading a long series when I'm writing, but I might have to amend that because it's almost criminal that I haven't read your work all the way through till now. I've been missing out lemme tell ya. I started this story on a whim and now I'm going to go back and read the others. Hopefully that will tide me over while you work on chapter four. Also, I'm so sorry for your loss, and I hope life is treating you better these days. Thank you for sharing your talent and take care! :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
hilarious but realistic dialogue

i'm ambivalent about drew's behaviour - like a previous poster said - organising a date with his new cute receptionist for the night/day after sex (historic, virginity-taking sex, at that) with one's best friend does smack a bit of "douchebaggery". was it just a "friends-with-benefits" one-time thing for him? his breezy morning-after attitude seems to suggest that it did't quite have the same emotional investment as for sam.

and silly sam - just what did she think would happen after having sex with her best friend?!?!? is she in denial about her feelings for drew?

ahhh...so many questions. anyhoo, regardless, that was probably one of the best, hottest and funniest "first-time" scenes written. wish my first was just as sweet....sigh

can't wait for chapter 4 and sam's date with marco.

Privates1stClassPrivates1stClassover 14 years ago
I knew it was going to happen

Your story has me hooked again. I feel so much like Samantha, unable to resist continuing on. So I have to read more to learn what happens between these two friends? lovers? Which? I suppose Chapter 4 will let me know--at least I hope it will. Thanks for your story.

IMcRoutIMcRoutalmost 14 years ago
Wantonly breathless?

I think it's breathlessly wanton for me, or wanting for the next chapters.

I know, I know; they've already been published, but I haven't read them yet.

Had to leave a comment anyway. It was just too good not to.

soularsoularalmost 14 years ago
Fantastic...

Loving it more and more.

kathryn08kathryn08almost 14 years ago
Just re-read it

I have read all the current chapters, but to tide my over until chapter 7 I have gone back and re-read them up until this one. I needed a refresher of what just happened between Sam and Drew the "night before" since it had been so many months since I have read this!

I, like so many others, check back daily to see if there are updates on your stories. I squeal like a kid on Christmas morning and get all giddy when I see a new story posted, or even just a message from you that a new story is on the way.

I love all your stories, you are such a good writer. Best of luck to you in writing and with everything in life.... I can't wait for more! Thank you!!

tupaitupaiover 13 years ago
great story!

this story has been everything i could ever want it to be and more. you are a great writer. within this chapter alone i laughed, i cried and found myself with my breath caught in my throat (that's a good thing) at the tenderness and sincerety you were able to convey through your characters. i can't wait to read the rest. if you aren't a published author or script writer, you should be.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

PLEASE FINISH THIS STORY. You've got me hooked! =)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago

I felt like CRYING because I totally know what Sam was feeling! :'( Awww, poor Sam.

I'm totally in love with this story - you're an amazing writer who literally brings your characters to life. You bring so much passion, emotion, and humor into your story. :) Already a fan. Going off to read Chapter 4!

islandqtislandqtover 11 years ago
really honest

Being somewhat um, inexperienced at kind of a surprising age myself I like this story a lot and find it to be very honest. So many people try to shrug off their first time as being nothing and do this kind of stuff but no matter how casually we may talk about it, sex remains the most intimate things you can do with another human being. This story really reflects that point to me. It was kind of dumb of her to think she would come out of this unscathed and kind of douchey of him to act THAT nonchalant the day after taking her virginity for crying out loud.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

This is such a pity. You really can write - you make the words do just what you want them to do, but damn, I can't read further. Reason? The character of your heroine. Or rather, lack of character. She's a self-centred drip.

"Knowing that for once in my life, I was the special one. That I was the one who was going to make a difference, whose selfless act of 'bravery' would change everything" – This is HORRIBLE – think about it – is this really how a loving sister would feel just before both she and her desperately ill brother go in for potentially life-threatening surgery? She's crowing about feeling "special"? This woman is disgusting. Her primary reason should have been her love for her brother! The noble motive would have been GIVING out of love, not giving to GET love!

Any man with any sense would run a mile to get away from this woman. Transfer all her characteristics into the real world and she's a self-serving monster. I like your hero too much to wish this girl on him.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

Speachles!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous