All Comments on 'Halo Ch. 07'

by Mygypsy

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
i acually feel sorry for adam ...

at times it feels like hes being dragged along only cause she carnt get her feeling across. i have been followingthese series forever i think its time she decided what she wants !!!

SmokeYouOutSmokeYouOutover 14 years ago
w00t

i can totally understand the interuptions of real life. just glad to see a new submission up. i adore this series.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Great but

I wish you hadn't ended it there lol.

<p>Anyway, I don't feel the least bit sorry for Adam. It appears the truth about what a real sleazebag he is is finally starting to come up! If Janey isn't his first involvement with a crime victim, then Adam is a predator preying on a victim's confused state of mind.</p>

<p>And yes, Janey needs to make up her mind between Adam and Ren. But it's not helping that Adam was/is trying to influence her so that she doesn't have a thought of her own. It seems to me that when Adam is nearby, he tends to smother her to the point where she can't think and he does the thinking for her. But when she finally gets some space away from him, she can truly think about the feelings she has for Ren and actually think for herself.</p>

<p>This is a great story, please update soon!</p>

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
this has to end

Even the best stories have to end sometime. You are dragging this storry, making people annoyed with Janney and her often stupid behaviour. I loved this story, but I seem to read in out of habit right now. Don't get me wrong, you're a fabulous author, but really, that girl should finally make up her mind and chose one of the guys. She thinks too much for her own good instead of doing something about it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
How about Janey get a life, not just a man?

Like completing her education, getting a job and stop sponging on others.

She was brutally gang raped, that IS sad, no arguments. But it was her decision to keep her pregnancy. Is she going to sit on her lazy ass all day for her whole life, getting a hand out from her parents, her "fiancee", her baby-daddy and the love-of-her-life/rapist Ren? The baby is an year old after all. Time to think of her life, and make herself independent.

And poor Adam. Why even make up this character, and then give him such a mean role? It takes a man of strength, integrity, morals and courage to take it up with a rape-victim. To stay with her through the trial of her rapists, her pregnancy, live with her decision to let her son have a relationship with his biological father (who just happened to rape his mom), and her constant cheating, both emotional and sexual with another man.

If you continued with this story just to give Janey a happy ending with her kindest rapist, why even bring Adam into it?

He was hero material, but you ruined him.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!!!

It's been toooo long since the last chapter but it was worth the wait. I lovvvvve this story!!! I'm glad the Robbie is finally seeing the other side of Adam and that other's seem to have already see it. I'm glad Janey's family is willing to spend time around Brad and the others as well. I can't wait to see what happens next at the birthday party. And I still hope Janey goes away with Nicky and Ren for a holiday. I see several good chapters coming up. Whahoo. I just hate because they are so short. Thanks for posting.

sunnypbsunnypbover 14 years ago
Thanks

I have enjoyed all the different stories that weave in together. Life does happen...looking forward to seeing more chapters soon.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
person who gave a 0

I agree Janey needs a hobby, but please, she is 19. Have you ever met a 19 year old? Most of them do exactly what she is doing, especially if she comes from a family with money and has a baby. Your comment was annoying. I actually like this story and I think that Adam is the bad guy and needs to get his just rewards. The first time I got suspicious of him is when he forcefully told Janey to eat the sandwich he put in front of her just after she met him. He knew that she was trained, he said so, and he took advantage of that. Sure, he came off as nice there for a while and not creepy, but I still didn't like how he was making the decisions and getting pushy. Janey will be okay. She needs to grow up a bit, ditch Adam, get pregnant with Gabriel's baby, rub it in Adam's face, marry Gabriel, have a baby girl, and boom, done. Secretme... don't stop this story in mid-tale just for that one person and don't cut it short just to satisify one or two people. You know, if you write 3-4 pages insead of 2, it will look like the story is shorter... lol jk Please do the story justice and keep going. May the Muse be with you...

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
good

i love this story.

but i agree with other posts, you are dragging it out and making us wait a lot. i'd like to see longer posts. more than two pages per update anyway. it'd make it seem a bit less dragged out.

but at the same time i do'nt want you to rush it and make the ending crappy. so i suppose continue as you are.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Thanks

Yay, finally the truth about Adam gets out. Hope Janey will finally break up with him in the next chapter and get together with Ren. But I also want Janey to go to school and get some education. She could help Ren with his business and they could be a team, in private as well at work.

Please give Ren and Janey a happy end soon.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Still rootin' for Ren

Well, you know how I want things to go. It seems some of the shine has worn off of Adam. Thats a shame, but it should make Janeys choice that much easier.

spearishspearishabout 11 years ago

Janey just needs a good slap .She doesn't deserve someone like Ren .She's just TSTL.

myrtlemainmyrtlemainalmost 11 years ago
I'm with "How about Janey get a life, not just a man?'

That summed it up rather well.

As to another comment about Adam ordering Janey to eat a sandwich when she first got back and noting she only responded to commands as if that made him sinister I think the commentator missed the point. Janey was so badly traumatized - and malnourished - that she couldn't feed herself until she was commanded to. Hawk may have treated Janey the most sadistically but he was not in the picture the entire time she was held captive and her condition didn't improve once he was gone so I don't think her new 'besties' did anything to help her until Ren FINALLY gave her a bus ticket home - after he stopped her the first time she tried to go.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Another way the story could have gone Adam does not go to Sydney and constant toing and froing between Ren and Adam, until Adams misdeeds catch up with him

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous

story TAGS

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Halo Ch. 08 Next Part
Halo Ch. 06 Previous Part
Halo Series Info