All Comments on 'Maui Vacation, Little Makena Beach'

by sharedhousewife

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
uk husband

first heard about the hawaian mandingo's on bravo tv sin cities,they service young wives in front of their husbands, dream to take my wife there

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Crazy

Why would a husband sit around jacking off his little dick watching this. He has been made completly useless as far as sex with his wife. I have a lot more respect for whores and pimps cause at least their getting money, why Scott would stick around is a complete mystery. Sick people on here.

FunseeeekrrFunseeeekrrover 14 years ago
If ANY of this is true

Have you ever considered what the cock in the ass does to

a vagina when it is reinserted after being stuffed up your retum? You are going to need to see your OBGYN as soon as you get home, because there WILL be an infection to treat!

Frankly, I can't imagine doing all the fucking in such a short time as described in this story. WHEW!

SHANNON_OKAYSHANNON_OKAYover 13 years ago
VACATIONS HOW FUN

JUST LOVE THE BEACH

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
great story

wished I could have met people like you when i lived there..

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
SHRINKAGE

I always wanted to go to a nude beach. I have a average size cock, I knew their would be some big cocks showing off. The problem was coming out of the water my penis would shrink too small. I came prepared with my little blue pill. When I came out of the water it was full size and stiff. I got a lot of people looking, no problem everyone was alright with my stiff cock. I even played volleyball with some nice college girls. Everyone thought I was just a horny bastard.

26thNC26thNCabout 3 years ago
Another whorewife story

Sharedwhorewife with another of her cuck and whore specials.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous