All Comments on 'Daddy Plaything Ch. 01'

by trashcan44

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
sfgiantsfansfgiantsfanabout 14 years ago
Lucky Daddy

This sweet young thing needs it bad and often. It's a Daddy's job to take care of his little girl's needs. Yes!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
THE IMPISH DAD

These stories about the timid dad and the aggressive teen daughter leave me flat. An example of a great writer on this site is Shoguy. Her stories are pure HEAT. The way she builds and builds then delivers the most incredible climax is incredible. I recommend that you read her stories such as Hot Girl Leaves The Trailerpark, Power & Wealth: A Grandfather's Control, Sinful High Class Mom and Naughty Teen & Fiances Grandfather. Her stories always feature incredibly powerful older men that are enormously endowed and sexy teens that are attracted to power and wealth and the reputation of an enormously endowed cock! I just feel that you leave this reader empty.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Loved It!

Showed your story to my wife. She owes me a fantasy. I have asked her to have sex with her widower father. I want to hear all the nasty details. Oh, and I asked her to give her Dad as Snowball, just like your story. More!

richiesworld0122richiesworld0122about 14 years ago
I really loved this story.

This reminds me of my own niece that lives in New York, the last time is seen her i barly could keep my eyes of her. I know it is just a dream but i long for her so badly. Thank God Laren live in Ny and not were i live.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Fuck the van driver

If I were in her father's place I would have had my hand on her cunt while she was sucking my cock . Fair exchange is not robbery . Very good story .

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
GREAT!

The comment from the one Anonymous, "your story left me flat", shows they are an idiot! It almost makes you think they're really the other writer they were promoting. I think your story is a very good start, and needs to be continued. Please write more chapters!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous