All Comments on 'Husband's Anal Adventure Ch. 02'

by Anal Slave

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Mmmm....thanks :-)

Well...you described my fantasy so clearly it was like you knew me, I have so often visualised my man in the same situation and it makes me so HOT, wanting to participate in all you described...heaven on earth.....keep it cuming!

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
COCK CRAZY

My wife is a beautiful 24 yr old with blonde hair and a body to die for! I am impotent and was always licking the cum out of my wife after she fucks her lovers. She has had up to 10 lovers in one night! About a month ago she had a party at the house. Seven men and their wives came over. My wife made me go over to each man and ask him if I could blow them while their wife watched! I wound up blowing all seven men and 5 of them 2 times each. My wife has since left me but I still love to blow guys while their wives watch. Now I am a real cocksucker and love to blow men with girlfriends or married men. Right now I need a big cock to suck!

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Cock Crazy Rocks...LOL!

For several years, I only fucked married women...for the obvious reason...lol! They weren't satisfied at home and wanted crazy sex on the side. Several of them were simply breaking the ice so we would eventually fuck in front of their hubbys.

The first time that happened, I was really hesitant until I started thinking how arousing it would be to have her husband see how I use his cute, eager wife. We fucked in front of him. I did her in every orifice several times. Then, I called over her hubby and ordered him to kneel for me. He did!! She became VERY interested in the scene of her hubby kneeling in front of me, naked, my dick slick with cum and pussy slime.

He knew what I wanted but couldn't bring himself to open his mouth and pleasure me. Finally, I grabbed his head, pushed his face up against my semi-erect dick and made him kiss and lick it. Then, I made him suck it. His mouth sure felt good but I also got a lot of psychological pleasure seeing him submitting to my masculinity. He was my bitch, sucking my stiff dick and his wife was now his mistress ordering him to perform certain sex acts on me using his mouth. After several minutes of thrusting down his throat I ejaculated in his mouth making him eat it. That was my 5th orgasm that afternoon so I didn't cum much but I told her I wanted him ready to give me head as soon as I came over the next week, horny, perverted and full of cum! She could hardly wait to see me use him in front of her.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago

that was so horny i cum 2 times

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Awesome

I've read chapter 1 and chapter 2.......

My cock has has never been so hard and I couldnt stop wanking reading the irst 2 chapters either.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
hard cock

i like this part 1 and 2 so much. my cock rocking hard

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
I want some

Wow, real hot. I am hard as a rock. I would love to repeat your story. yourbodyguard69@rocketmail.com

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
So damn funny I'm STILL laughing!

At how bad this was. You know what happens when you try to force a man to suck on another man's cock? He bites the offending dick off. And that's exactly what he would have done in this case. Boy was this stupid.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago
Love cock

I would love for my wife to finally watch me please another man so I didn't need to hide it anymore I service only black cock and am very good at it I love when my man cums in my mouth and let's his brother fuck my ass and cum in my ass then I insert a buttplug and watch my man fuck his brother in the ass so I get to clean his ass out ....I am a white married man who worship the black cock like a woman.... Larry Smi

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Horrible writing. Sounds like it was written by a hillbilly with no more than a 3rd grade education. Try using grammar and punctuation.

cdCindy1cdCindy14 months ago

I love sucking cock -- any cock. Neighbors, friends, wife's friends' husbands, and strangers at the local bathhouse. I'm an avid faggot cocksucking bottom bitch -- AND I LOVE IT !!!

Can't wait to read the rest of this story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userAnal Slave@Anal Slave
2332 Followers
I have led a life with my Mistress Wife, she taught me how to worship cock and love the taste of cum. At the present time I am a sissy bottom fag boy that loves to suck and fuck a nice big cock. I still like to suck on a stretched out pussy full of young male semen.