All Comments on 'Sacrifice'

by pandarus

Sort by:
  • 101 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Well Done!

Although I noticed one or two small errors the story was very entertaining and well written. I enjoyed the suspense and uncertainty at the beginning. I really liked the heroine of the story taking her sister's place and then turning what could have been an awful experience into something good. I thought your characters especially the girl were well thought out and your story line built until the end. I do hope however that the story has not ended just started. Thanks!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
great!

You have a very fluid writing style. I loved the slow build up. When the characters got together, it made sense. There were a few spelling mistakes that tripped me up; but other than that, it was very immersive.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
A great beginning.

Wonderfuly written, and a nice length, not too short yet manageable but what happened to the other girls and what happens next, I look forward to chapter two

spearman1spearman1over 14 years ago
Bravo !!

I loved it!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Not my usual....

...interest but well written and developed-pistolpackinpete

SimonBrookeSimonBrookeover 14 years ago
Excellent, and surprised me several times

That was truly excellent. Well paced, nicely romantic, nicely erotic, well developed and likeable female protagonist, interesting ogre. One of the people who commented before me said something like 'excellent beginning, what are you going to do with the others?' I appreciate that the 'others' have narrative purpose in adding to the sense of threat and in pointing up the protagonist's relative calm, but I see this as fundamentally a romance between Caliope and the ogre; you'd kind of weaken it if you have the ogre plough through the extras one after another, in my opinion.

LtirashinLtirashinover 14 years ago
Simply. . .FANTASTIC!!!!

I completely agree with Anonymous in England: a truly GREAT beginning! I do hope there is MORE to this story. Truth be told, I think it could make a SPECTACULAR book! Your attention to detail was very impressive and, as Anonymous in USA wrote, very immersive. The build-up was logical and romantic. My congratulations on a most EXCELLENT story.

cantfightfatecantfightfateover 14 years ago
A few spelling mistakes but otherwise very well

written! And definitely intriguing. I'm looking forward to the next chapter! Hopefully you won't make us wait too long!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Fantastic story!

I loved the whole thing, I would definitely read more of your stories. I have only one complaint it ended to soon :)

silvertwinzsilvertwinzover 14 years ago
holy cow!!

this was a good read.i found my breaths catching in my chest as they made love. please write more and thanks for the story!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Sequel! Seee-kwell!

More please!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Beautiful story

Very well written and erotic. Thank you for sharing it.

Elina27Elina27almost 14 years ago
hair

loved the moment when he took her pins out and was letting her hair down... that set the tempo and feel for me!

Elina27Elina27almost 14 years ago
sharing the drink

Re sharing the cup of wine... I also reacted to this scene and thought as Thelios did and really like it. I think its the 'closeness' and softness it reveals and ads to their unspoken communication. I haven't noticed such lovely details in other writting and hope you will keep both up! ...perhaps also intoduce them in your other alias work?? :)

AzanianHeatAzanianHeatalmost 14 years ago
Erotic, exciting, enthralling

You are very, very good at this!

:)

I love the entire world you have created. I believe in it and it absorbs me. I also enjoy their sensual connection very much, especially the fact that it has more layers than merely the sexual ones. There is a constantly felt sizzling spark between these two.

Never thought I'd see the day a grey-skinned, red-eyed giant turned me on, but Thelios is sexy as all Hell!

AH

KojoteKojoteover 13 years ago
That was...

ab-so-lute-ly amazing!

Thank you very much!

What else can I say?

hopkinscmhopkinscmover 13 years ago
MY First

This is my first non human story I've read, I usually stick to a different topic matter. But I was bored and chose to have a look here. I have to say thanks for popping my cherry on this one, it was a well written, funny and very sexy story. And for once I'm glad there are more chapters in a story, since it was so good... Great job and keep it up!

reverendaholicreverendaholicover 13 years ago
Wonderful.

One finds many stories of vamps and Weres on the site. Many of which have many, many chapters. I found this one delightfully refreshing and extremely erotic in all. Great job.

kinkykayekayekinkykayekayeover 13 years ago
wow

This was wonderful! I hope you continuue to submit stories and share your gift with us. Thank you

MizTMizTabout 13 years ago
Impressed

With your writing. You are so very descriptive about the scenery and location that I feel I'm there with these characters. You have reminded me of what's missing in alot of storys. You are so very descriptive in the action of your characters also. The whole bath tub scene was hot and between it and the sex description I was there. I can't wait to read chapter 2 and thru 5 is posted. I may do nothing but catch up on this story today.

shifter91shifter91about 13 years ago

To hold myself over for your new chapter - I'm rereading your story (again)!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago

im rereading the chapters as well..which i rarely rarely rarely do. really good job. keep going!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
You were right!

I am finally getting around to this submission as promised. After having read this first chapter I can tell you that you were right as I did enjoy the pace of this story better. It may be me but I think that it is more well written too. A little less wordy yet more descriptive at least it seems so to me.

Call me banal but I just plain like it better, more easily relatable. I guess I like my sex more straight forward with passion and a bit of unbridled action. So yep, you were right I like it better so far. I'll look forward to the rest.

Ray

chaynddovechaynddovealmost 13 years ago
BRAVO!!

That was a great tale! You are on my fav list.

StargodissStargodissover 12 years ago
Amazing!

Love it! Love it! Love it! More please!

SpRiTzSpLaShSpRiTzSpLaShover 12 years ago
Hmm...

I remember reading about Greek Myths about how minotaurs would order the villagers to send a few of their people to consume.

Sugary_ComfortSugary_Comfortover 12 years ago
Wonderful!

Absolutely wonderful piece! I've been having a hard time lately finding well-written stories on here and it's beginning to frustrate me so I am incredibly happy that someone suggested this story to me. ^_^

I'll definitely be reading the other chapters and I hope there's more of a description of the creature because while it has horns, human feet and elongated canines don't sound like a minotaur and I'm curious as to what this creature really is. Of course, I suppose that minotaurs being mythical creatures you can change their looks to your liking as long as the key elements are there.

Very happy with this story!

KatLadyKatLadyover 12 years ago
This is the start of a great story

Thelios sounds yummy

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Fabulous

One of the best first times I've certainly read.

IsanaIsanaover 12 years ago
Beautiful

Very well-written. This series is a gem. It's hard to find well-written stories here that have intruiging plots that don't feel too forced.

nrjhnsnnrjhnsnover 12 years ago
Wonderful

Thank you for this well written story. I think the level of writing was excellent. I look forward to the rest of the series.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
A great series

This is my second time reading this series. The story is so good. I loved it so much the first and I looking forwards to all the yummy bits later. ;)

c_kittenc_kittenabout 12 years ago
Most excelletn

Every time I read a chapter from Sacrifice, I feel guilty about how my writing isn't nearly as good and it makes me want to do better. I love how you write, the characters you create, the plot, everything.

AnonymousAngelAnonymousAngelabout 12 years ago
Second Round Read (Still Loving It)

Fantastic desciption and great character's. Onto Chapter 2 I say!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
more please...

...more please... thank you....

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago

wow that was not only an interesting story but really hot o__o write more you're so talented!!

LynLeoLynLeoover 11 years ago
Wow!

Absolutely one of the best stories I have had the pleasure of reading on this site. Good build-up, great character development, humor, and fantastic warm and caring sex. I applaud you! I read for emotion, and this emotion was perfect.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Loved it!!!

Just what I was looking for. A great, well-written story with interesting characters. Can't wait to read more!

zetagirlzetagirlover 11 years ago
Loved it

The an erotica trifecta - great story, great characters, great love scences. Can't wait to read more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Greatest story EVER

I wish that you would come back and follow up the next chapter.. it has been almost a Year already. I missed this story and kept checking if there are any update. Please update this fantastic story... i am begging you.

lorrisuelorrisueover 11 years ago
Love this!

Probably one of the best stories I've ever read!

LovelyLvsLovelyLvsover 11 years ago
wow!

loved it! great first chapter!

secretdesires69secretdesires69almost 11 years ago

Amazing! I wish I could give it 10 stars!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
You fucking bastard.

You need to update with a chapter 8! Please. I am begging you. This story is marvelous and it breaks my heart that it's left unfinished. Your writing is amazing and I can't imagine the passions you felt as you dreamt up these scenes. Feel them again, and write them for us, so that we can selfishly sate ourselves on your honeyed words. We have been waiting for months, almost years, for your return.

Please, please, please update. I am asking from my knees. We need the rest of this story.

Sincerely,

Your fans.

digital_bathdigital_bathalmost 11 years ago
Chapter 8 Chapter 8

I love this series so much! Please continue!

emidozaemidozaover 10 years ago
re read

3rd time. Too bad never finished it. Still a great story.

typewriter11typewriter11over 10 years ago
Wonderful!

Discovered this series and your writing 3 days ago and am entirely taken by the vibrant characters you've created. They're utterly charming and I'm intrigued by the story line too. If this were a published series, I'd totally buy the books (and even the kindle version!).

I sincerely hope that you get a chance to re-visit this series and this wonderful cast of characters at some point in the future. It would be a pity if life's daily grind prevents you from completing their story.

I shall check your profile intermittently in the hopes that one day, my hopes are realised! That aside, thank you for introducing us to Caliope, Thelios and their friends. My imagination is all the richer for having met them ... (",)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Once again rereading

Best story! My favorite by far!! I wish you would finish it !

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago

I will take some time, this is too delicious to devour in one sitting !

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Just PERFECT!!!

I'm re-reading it after posting this. Love it! Love it! Love It! It's YOUR universe and I'm just a Peeping Tom.... Wow!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
A great trip to a magical world.

A great trip to a magical world. Familiar aura from the Greek stories, but something new and different. The movie version should be wonderful.

apollonaapollonaover 9 years ago
That was awesome.

The details are sublime, painting a colourful picture depicting the location, flavours and tone of a place I long to return to.

Always wanted to write something like this myself, but I've lacked the courage and perhaps the education... thank you author.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
rereading

This is really great!

willieonewillieoneabout 9 years ago

Re reading for the last time as I get so depressed when I reach ch 7 and know that it still remains unfinished since that was posted in 2011 and it is now 2015 sigh so I will savour my re read.

CuriousCazCuriousCazalmost 9 years ago
Re-reading because I'm slightly obsessed

Okay, maybe obsessed is a little extreme... But I've reread this story every year since 2011. I love Caliope, Demitri, Thelios & even some members of his conniving family, and I NEED to know what happens next!

Uncle P, please put me out of my misery? 'cause even though I deny it, I am obsessed with Sacrifice.

All my love & quickly mounting anxiety at not know what will happen.

CuriousCaz

x

NC1014NC1014almost 9 years ago
Continuation??

What CuriousCaz said. Find myself re-reading over and over. Eternally hopeful for continuation/conclusion....

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
l don't see it

4.80? possibly for punctuation and grammar. l just don't see it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Female on male sacrifice

I think a female priestess performing a sacrificial ritual on a willing male victim is terribly poetic and erotic!

HismimiHismimiover 8 years ago
What CuriousCaz said...

I'm thankful that I didn't find this story until 2014 but am just as obsessed with this delicious story! I dream of the day Uncle P can put us out of our misery and continue the story.

DulcesSuenosDulcesSuenosover 8 years ago
ReReading again

Dying for more. This is my favorite story I pray for continuation of it one day.

ButterBearButterBearover 8 years ago
Great read!

Well done. Really well done!!

ButterBearButterBearover 8 years ago
Be warned

This story was not completed.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Would be great if...

This story was finished... 5 years later - lost all hope that it will ever be. Probably suffering creative block.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Not complete

This story was left unfinished...but still well worth the read. I can only hope it is being published and will one day be in a store and I can buy. I can dream can't i??

thebug37thebug37over 7 years ago
Truly A Delightful Read

Only this to write - FIVE STARS

nuerotiklyinclinednuerotiklyinclinedabout 7 years ago

This is probably the 9th or 10th time I've read this story knowing that it is incomplete. Why read it if I know i know it's not finished? Because it's the best story on literotica and I'll fight anyone who says differently.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago

I'm very sad this isn't completed but I'm glad the author wrote it :)

badgirlfan69badgirlfan69over 6 years ago
5 Stars!

I hope that you continue telling this story!! Very good!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

Please complete it or allow someone else to take it up. Please, it's just too good.

How would you leave us with such a cliffhanger?

cultofstrawberrycultofstrawberryabout 6 years ago
Yeah baby

Mmm, that was one hell of a story...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Wow!

Can you tell us if you will ever complete this story?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago

Probably the best deflowering scene I've read here on this site. Keep up the good work!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
HEAVENS!

Wonderful! Hot! Sexy!

So well written, so drawing! I can't write more just now, Chapter Two is calling me!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Great story currently unfinished.

I’ve re read this story multiple times because it’s well written and is entertaining on multiple levels. It’s just unfortunate that pandarus hasn’t finished it. I hope the author is okay and this is just horrific writers block.

avengilineavengilineabout 5 years ago
Just an FYI

Still unfinished. I still try and contact the author to see if things are ok. Who knows...

Try and imagine your own ending...

bikergroschenbikergroschenover 4 years ago
Good Read - Keep it up

Once started I had to read it in one rush, well done !

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

OoOoh, this is delicious! ...and finally, a story where the guy (cough) doesn't pull out and roll over the second he cums! Always baffled me why guys wouldn't want to stay in till it shrank and slipped out.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

As many chapters as this has, and as GOOD as it is, unless you like a cliffhanger, then STOP READING NOW!! The author stops writing to do real world shit and became ambivalent with writing, so you're left with a main and sub character fleeing to safety, other main character hunting the trouble and other side main character not knowing if he's dead or alive. Argh!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
To previous Anon

This is the best story I have ever read on this site. Amazing artwork.

Yes, its unfinished. Its been almost a decade now and it appears the author will not return. Someone has tried very hard to contact the author with no luck. . In my opinion it is 100% worth reading anyway

How about you DONT give away the ending??? Who tells people the ending of a book without adding a spoiler alert? Dont read the comment below mine if you dont want to know the ending.

SPOILER ALERT

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Loved it!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Great story! (Well, Part 1 anyway. I haven't read the rest) Just one thing I want to point out to this and all authors reading this comment: Stop assuming all cultures across time and space have a thing for covering tits from the eyes of strangers. I mean, this is set in ancient mythological Greece, or ancient mythological pseudo-Greece. They really weren't that prissy about someone seeing their tits.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Very nice! I am sorry the author did not complete the story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Love!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I love the longer stories. Especially, if the storyline has more than just sex. This should be a movie. I would watch. 👍👏👌

Ramjet57Ramjet57about 2 years ago

This is my second time reading this story, I find a lot more in it now. Glad to have found it again.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

An exceptionally well-written story. A little drag later on, but even the tedious bits are expertly penned, vibrantly descriptive and aren't a waste to read, I just get impatient with the way installment stories tend to draw out every chapter with endless description and attempts to incite readership with cliffhanger drama. However, my only complaint is that it was never finished.

faeriie_babyfaeriie_babyabout 2 years ago

God, I couldn’t put this one down and I’m so sad it was left unfinished.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I come back every year to see if the writer has taken pity on us readers, and continued the story 😭😭

UncertainTUncertainTalmost 2 years ago

The innocent joy of discovering Lit and the carefree rush through new territory until one discovers that it isn't so easy to rediscover favoured pieces.

So it is a joy to rediscover and read such a treasure of a story and now being logged on be able to favourite it, just as I should have done a long time ago.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I love this story! I love the characters, and the erotic scenes are the best written of any on Lit!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

So good!! This is like my 5th read!

oldpantythiefoldpantythiefover 1 year ago

Who would have thought that sacrificing oneself would end in such hot sex? Looking forward to see what other surprises lay in store for our now deflowered hero. Loved the story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

For folks dismayed that the story ends abruptly, there are several more chapters! See the section that says "Read more of this series", or go to the author's page to see the full list.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Lovely, indeed. I would also read more of their lives. What about the other girls. Will they be sent back? Wouldn't they be considered disgrace to their family if they would go back? How will they cope with their situation? I need to know more. More! 😂

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I am indeed an idiot. There is more! I feel like my wish came to true in an instant... I will read it in the evening, looking forward to it ♥

Gym52Gym52about 1 year ago

An alternative to the traditional Greek mythology, very enticing.

oldpantythiefoldpantythief8 months ago

Second time around and still a very good story. Sorry I can't give it another five stars, but there are more chapters to read and hopefully they will be just as good.

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous