All Comments on 'Halo Ch. 08'

by Mygypsy

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Yay!

Make Adam go away! We want Gabriel and Jannie together!

sunnypbsunnypbover 14 years ago
Yes

I am waiting with baited breath to hear how Adam finally gets his.....I do like Ren and Janey together. Thanks for a very nice chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
I third that motion!

Please get rid of Adam so Ren and Janey can finally have their moment without Adam interfering. In my opinion, Adam is a thug in a cop's uniform, he needs to get his come-uppance.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Nice

Very nice chapter with Janey and Ren, they are just good together and I love how he takes care of her but still helps her to regain her strength.

Like the others I also want Adam to go away. I hope that Janey will break up with him as soon as she sees him again and that the truth comes out about what he did with others victims.

Janey and Ren are a great pair and I hope that Janey will have a chnace to go to school, etc.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Awesome

Love it! I love Ren and Janey together.

TricialenTricialenover 14 years ago
Adam

I'm just a little confused about Adam... Janey knows she doesn't love him, and she doesn't want to marry him, but she stays with him. And now there's this black cloud looming over Adam, as if he's doen something really bad... If he hurts her phyically, I could see Ren tearing into him, Brad too... but that would send them both back to prison... I suppose what I'd like to see is Janey making an honest clean break with Adam and having her happily ever-after with Ren...

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
why is janey so indecisive?

i love this whole series but janey just need to make up her mind and do some action. she can't sit there forever with two guys. just get rid of adam. no matter how much of an ass adam seems now, it's still unfair for him to got through this.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Auggghhh...

What a place to stop!!! I'm still panting. I was so hoping Janey would go away with Ren on his trip and I must say shocked that Tanyaya is going. I agree with the others that it's time for Janey to break up with Adam. No need to lead him on and I really can't see him going away quietly. I just can't get enough of this story and can't wait to see what happens next. If the chapters were only longer! hint hint.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
seriously?

you starting to make adam out to be the bad guy? seriously? i mean what the fuck,cmon girl meets bad guy and has good sex then meets a good man,end of story. rens still a rapist sleazebag and shes fawning over him like he the greatest thing since sliced bread. i thought you were a good writer but this story just isnt feasable.

spearishspearishabout 11 years ago
One skanky lady.

Well frankly Ren should go back to Jody ,She's worth ten of Janey who is STILL talking about so called having a baby with Adam who she KNOWS she doesnt love but hasn't the guts to break up with.I'm also having a nite of difficulty with an eleven month old child who has the supposed understanding and vocabularly of a three year old ....I adored your first story but its just all gone from ridiculous from then on sadly.

ChasingtheSkyChasingtheSkyabout 5 years ago

Okay.

Now I am officially pissed that Janey hasn't given Adam walking papers yet.

Not fair to Gabe.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Halo Ch. 09 Next Part
Halo Ch. 07 Previous Part
Halo Series Info