All Comments on 'The New Client Ch. 03'

by TuWatchu

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
here take another hit of this

it will make the story more realistic and better. NOT!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Great

well done , keep it up

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Fucking Crips

Where the fuck do you guys come from, this sucks as a fantasy. I never thought jacking off was better than pussy but I guess foe some it is. Personally, if I was fucking your wife and who knows perhaps I have, you wouldn't get to watch, thats just a little gay. Rock on cuckie.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Disregard

Disregard your detractors. Good series. All is fun and fair in fantasyland. keep up the good work. Here's hoping Andrew brings a male friend around eventually.

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichover 14 years ago
as long as she don't fall in love with her lover

If she still has the respect for her husband, and still loves him, there's nothing wrong in her fucking another man. After all she is just doing what her husband wants her to do. Having her cuckold him was the biggest fantasy he has. Maybe he's just that proud of having her as a wife and wants to let a few other men see how good of a cocksucker and a fuck she really is. He just wants some other men to feel how good it is to fuck her and have her orgasm on their cock. He sure as hell doesn't want her to fall in love with someone else, just show them what he has as a wife. This is already a good story, and I think it's going to get better. Thanks to the author's ability to write such erotic chapters I'll certainly be watching for the new posts. .....Rich

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
sorry wrong

turn in this story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
I'm fascinated that....

....there are so many people out there who might believe that a woman with a cuckold for a husband would not lose respect for him.I guess that's why you see so few divorces within the greater cuck community.Whatever planet that's on.-pistolpackinpete

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Holy Shit!!

miracles never cease to happen. Didn't you just say the other day you weren't long for this world and here you are posting fucked up comments again. What do you pack in that pistol of yours pete? Pure unadultered bullshit, must be an old family secret.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Is that how it is fatdaddybitch.

You know lots of cockold hubbies do you, perhaps you are one. Do the guys reading this really want to sit home while their wife is out having hot sex with someone else, as long as she doesn't fall in love? Who the fuck would do this, the boyfriend will tell her he doesn't want to share and why should he, the husband is a joke to them both. When he does get to fuck her and she yells out boyfriends name does that turn him on. When they have a fight and all couples do and she says fuck you, I'm going to my lovers, he's much better anyway, does he get hard thinking about it? At least write this with a little honesty, for any sane stright man this would be a nightmare that he or she would end quickly.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Sorry Rich you blew the analysis off at the start

Where in this story does it show the wife has respect for her cuck husband? Saying honey I love you while feeding you another man's cum fron her pussy, doing whoring and calling it decorating, putting down you in any and every way you can showing total disrespect for you? Women will say anything, just like men, to get their way. Why would she do anything to upset the cuck and disrupt her lifestyle before she meets her next stepping stone? This woman has no respect for her husband, her marriage, or even for herself. It is evident in the bareback sex she has with the overgrown boys in the story called men. One might say divorces arent very high on cuck marriages as in most cases the women have their lovers move in until a new lover is acquired. The cucks are kept around to clean house and pay bills.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Sorry Rich you blew the analysis off at the start

Where in this story does it show the wife has respect for her cuck husband? Saying honey I love you while feeding you another man's cum fron her pussy, doing whoring and calling it decorating, putting down you in any and every way you can showing total disrespect for you? Women will say anything, just like men, to get their way. Why would she do anything to upset the cuck and disrupt her lifestyle before she meets her next stepping stone? This woman has no respect for her husband, her marriage, or even for herself. It is evident in the bareback sex she has with the overgrown boys in the story called men. One might say divorces arent very high on cuck marriages as in most cases the women have their lovers move in until a new lover is acquired. The cucks are kept around to clean house and pay bills.

luvtodoitluvtodoitover 14 years ago
sexy story

That's really good, I will read all of your work. There seem to be a lot of people reading your story that don't like this type of story...so why are you reading them? I don't care for bdsm so I never read that catagory-that's what's so good about this site, there is something for everyone. Get a life!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
thanxs

this story series is getting better, love a long drawn out story...very hot

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
First Chapter best

First Chapter so good - great potential. But chapter 2 is basically just CHAT & recap of chapter 1 & chapter 3 is downhill. Not even sure going to bother with chapter 2. Same author, but not even same story.

26thNC26thNCover 3 years ago

Tagged cuckold, gets *2.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

"You're pussy is so tight," You are pussy is so tight? You wrote this twice, and of course it should have been "Your pussy...." This was hot, but badly needed proofreading, because this wasn't the only distracting error. Hot though!

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Ch.02 and .03 are identical!?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userTuWatchu@TuWatchu
1434 Followers
MWM likes exchanging stories with hotwives and other cuckolds.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES