All Comments on 'August 12th'

by eroslit

Sort by:
  • 19 Comments
Eric_ShiftEric_Shiftover 14 years ago
Incredible

One of the hottest stories you have done

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
HOTTER THAN THE SUN

I'm melting, I'm melting…

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
A talent for sapphic incest

There is nothing like an erotic story in which mom is licking her sister's pussy who is tonguing wrestling with her niece who is feeling up mom's tits! Just a fine old time sapphic family affair and orgasms were had by all! Sapphic incest is a challenging subgenre to carry off. But you get it done. If it suits you, more stories involving female relatives lusting each other would be exciting to read. I have the most fun when I mentally "cast" the characters with Hollywood actresses.

barklar115barklar115over 13 years ago
keeps me cummin...back for more

Stayed hard thru-out the intire story. I love reading stories of discovery and developement. Finding out about sexual serets and exposing them makes for a sensual erotic story. I cant give myself a BJ so i'll have to settle for alternate methods while reading your incest stories. Thanks for the great stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
really made me cum

SOOO hot...my cock got hard in the 2nd paragraph and jerked off thru the whole story...Squirted twice

EroscottEroscottabout 13 years ago
Well told

Very well told. Excellent writing. A really sexually arousing story. Thanks.

2275jr2275jralmost 13 years ago
tasting moms and her sisters pussy juices

what a very hot horny story awesome i love it to bits.

would love another brilliant part or parts . one of the moost exciting stories i read for some time very exiting as erotic too. pure joy to read.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Agree that this is always a very tough subgenre

to write well. This time around the ladies never came to life in my mind. I can't say exactly why, but, there wasn't a lot of back-story so that could have helped. The visual element worked nicely but a great sex encounter needs to flesh out the other senses as well. Smells, sounds, tastes and more of the feelings would help create the scene. A well-written love scene has more than just a listing of actions and positions with the climaxes pointed out (thankfully without screaming all CAPS) so we know when it's done.

I'm going to try some other stories from you.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Delicious!

A delicious story. The rich lust and enthusiasm and appreciation surged out of the words.

Well done.

And, yes, Emma Watson looks to be a deliciously delightful morsel.

Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

WOW!

Simply wonderful, such a pleasurable story. I loved it!

dackjanielsdackjanielsabout 9 years ago
Nailed it

I love lesbian incest, especially mom and daughter. Very hot story. Would really like to see more of their exploits.

Lucy_PLucy_Palmost 9 years ago
GREAT!

I really loved this. It made me feel so happy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Very nice point of view

I really believed the point of view of the character Traci, a girl with no experience who is trying to understand what she wants and how to get what she wants.

JackM30ffJackM30ffabout 8 years ago
excellent

I love how you got lesbian sister incest and mother daughter incest all in one story with the daughter being the catalyst that brought the sisters (her mother and aunt) together. Brilliant!

Would love a sequel.

ByrdMan1960ByrdMan1960almost 5 years ago
Thank you

You really have a beautiful mind. So glad to have discovered your stories.

perejohn41perejohn41almost 2 years ago

Loved this story. Really got me going.

LeneBLeneBalmost 2 years ago

I love this story.I always reread it multiple times..on occasions..it never fail to get me wet af..

bottovarnisbottovarnisover 1 year ago

Nice one! Thank you

sarah4gurlzsarah4gurlzover 1 year ago

As a member of a mother-daughter-aunt lesbian throuple I LOVE this story!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous