All Comments on 'A Drive in the Country'

by tonyatll

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
vanraalte1234vanraalte1234over 13 years ago
Hot story and hot cock

Hot Cock and hotter Cummmm....love the story.....jacking off in my panties

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Dedicated CD Whore

Liked the story. As a long time Crossdressing faggot whore I get off on these writing. At present I'm at my computer dressed to the hilt. I'm one of the few I've seen that go for the large tits. Just putting them on makes my cock very hard and ready to go out on the hunt. It's 9:00 pm and time to begin the whoring that I will be doing until at least early morning. My goal is to take a minimum of 15 cocks up my fag cunt. I count only those that fuck me but I often give blow jobs at the same time to thost waiting to fuck me. I have a regular routine so there's lots of guys that know my schedule. They also know that I'm a great fuck and will take it anyway they want so long as they fuck me hard and deep and talk dirty to me. I have trained my ass to a point where I can apply pressure to tighten up my hole and clamp down on their cock. My favorite way is to be on my back, legs wide open and on his shoulders. in that position he can lay on top of me, kiss me, cuss me. I like the feel of him being on top where I can watch his meat pumping into my ass. It's as closs to being a woman as I can get. I'm a great piece of ass that can't get enough. I've been fucked in very public places with lots of people walking by. I was arrested once by a state trooper and instead of getting a ticket I had his night stick rammed up my ass and then he gave me a great fucking and became a regular on my route. Being a whore is a great life for me and I'll never quit.

endash0502endash0502almost 13 years ago
Reach around

I've been disappointed by noticing more and more the lack of "reaching round" in stories, pictures and movie clips. Now you have re-confirmed my faith by bringing it back again. In my opinion it is one of the most erotic moves in TV and TS fucking. Thank you for a wonderful, extra long lasting boner. More please.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I love getting dressed as a girl and taking men to my favourite outdoor places to have them fuck me whatever way they want as long as when we leave im the faggot whore going home with my bum filled with semen. I love the feel of an erect cock inside my bum ramming in and out then flooding me with semen. That is the best sex and if someone comes across us im happy to pleasure anyone anyway they want.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous